Dr. Baden sets time of death

lajr56

Reaction score
This is news to those of us that have followed this case closely. This seems to be the nail in the coffin for Coleman.

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/story/1081828.html?storylink=addthis

>>snipped from article<<<
"Witnesses in the case could include televangelist Joyce Meyer and Dr. Michael Baden, a world-renowned forensic pathologist who set the time of death.

Police found the bodies of Sheri Coleman, 31, and her sons about 7 a.m. May 5 after Christopher Coleman called police from a Gold's Gym in south St. Louis and asked police to check on them. Baden placed the time of death between 11 p.m. and midnight of the previous day, when Coleman would have been home.

Granite City Police Maj. Jeff Connor, who headed the investigation for the Major Case Squad of Greater St. Louis, called in Dr. Michael Baden to determine the time of death. Baden is the former chief medical examiner for New York City and is the chief forensic pathologist for the New York State Police."

This is news to those of us that have followed this case closely. This seems to be the nail in the coffin for Coleman.

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/story/1081828.html?storylink=addthis

>>snipped from article<<<
"Witnesses in the case could include televangelist Joyce Meyer and Dr. Michael Baden, a world-renowned forensic pathologist who set the time of death.

Police found the bodies of Sheri Coleman, 31, and her sons about 7 a.m. May 5 after Christopher Coleman called police from a Gold's Gym in south St. Louis and asked police to check on them. Baden placed the time of death between 11 p.m. and midnight of the previous day, when Coleman would have been home.

Granite City Police Maj. Jeff Connor, who headed the investigation for the Major Case Squad of Greater St. Louis, called in Dr. Michael Baden to determine the time of death. Baden is the former chief medical examiner for New York City and is the chief forensic pathologist for the New York State Police."

The time Dr. Baden determined does not leave any doubt! Boy oh boy, Dr. Baden's determined time of death, 11 pm to midnight the night before, does not even come close to the gym trip at 5 a.m.. Chris is now trapped by his own story, caught in his own lies...good.

Wonder what he did the rest of that night before the early morning gym trip. I know he sprayed painted, but what else. He's so a cold monster... Did he catch a nap after? What he did makes me sick to this day. I am still haunted by what he did to his beautiful wife and sons.

Thanks for the updates and links. I am still so disgusted with what he did to his family and hope justice is served.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back