Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowSubmarine

If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane!
Reaction score
[/B]

Makes perfect sense to me suspicious1!

I just want to make sure i understand what you wrote, do you think Ron came home for his lunch break?

suspicious1 got exactly what I was saying. I think, yes, either RC came home on a lunch/dinner break OR he had gotten off earlier than 3am, came home and left again.

Speaking of a lunch/dinner break -- working the hours he did, you KNOW he legally had to take a break and PDM seems to be a big enough company to make sure he did. Sooooo, where did he go on his break? Was he accounted for for that hour? Does he claim to have just eaten in their cafeteria? If so, is it proven?

PDM's shop employees get 30 minutes for meal break.

PDM's shop employees get 30 minutes for meal break.

Where did you hear this? I must've missed it. I thought the law was an hour for every 8 hours worked, but I could be wrong.

But break or no break, hour or half hour - we never have heard RC's exact hours. As of right now, I believe it is possible RC came home before the 3:27am time he previously gave and that is how the kitchen light got on and the reason for RJ leaving the room in the middle of the night. It's possible is all I'm saying.

Another thing I just thought about is...Jr. said he saw a man in black take his sister. Wasn't PDM's uniform dark blue/navy? If the lights were off in the mh or maybe even just one light being on, Ron's uniform would appear to be black, kwim? With Jr. being as young as he is maybe he don't understand the difference between navy blue and black. So he assumed it was black.

If you ask me, Ron was at that mh well before 3a. Long enough to do whatever and get back to work and complete his shift until 3a.

[/B]

Makes perfect sense to me suspicious1!

I just want to make sure i understand what you wrote, do you think Ron came home for his lunch break?

Yep, I sure do.

When Misty recalls Jr. getting up out the bed, maybe it's because while THEY were taking care of business with haleigh, Jr woke up. Misty couldn't tell the whole story so she claims that "she was in bed" when Jr. woke up, kwim? but actually she was still woke. Maybe Jr. witnessed Ron coming in and taking Haleigh out. Jr. must've walked in on them. Sometimes when kids first wake up (mine, anyway) or are awakened they are in somewhat of a daze from not getting in all their slept. Maybe Jr. didn't recognize his father from the back in his uniform (navy blue. IIRC), and assumed that it was just a "man in black" that took his sister.

Regarding Ron's dinner break, I remembered reading at AH that Ron was present and accounted for during his dinner break, so I went and checked. Found this:

So far, Cummings has a solid alibi. Not only do co-workers like Zastrow tell police they recall him on property, even taking his dinner break in the cafeteria, but The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Regarding Ron's dinner break, I remembered reading at AH that Ron was present and accounted for during his dinner break, so I went and checked. Found this:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/
OK, if we are going to accept this from Mr. Zastrow, then we better accept what he said. He told AH that mc called complaining about Haleigh and she wouldn't go to sleep. RC told mc to "Whip the little brat" or put in a movie". RC was angry. Misty told LE she put in a movie....hmmm. I will refrain from commenting of Mr. Cummings and his loving style of parenting that has been reported previously.

This may have been what the yelling, etc was about....Misty was p.o'd and upset about Haleigh and RC told her how to deal with it. If true, did Misty choose option #1? Did rc come home and deliver his corporal punishment? Did misty lose it and drown her or beat her? If story is true from Zastrow, rc was plenty mad and insisted Haleigh be dealt with.

In conclusion, if you choose to believe Zastrow, then the whole story should be believed...not just the half that fits.

rc may have been at PDM at the time and he may have left PDM after the call. We know for sure he made many calls looking for misty after this, why? If he received this call and told her to "WHIP" her, he may have wondered if she did. No communciation after this call....its gotta make you wonder and worry.

Where did you hear this? I must've missed it. I thought the law was an hour for every 8 hours worked, but I could be wrong.

But break or no break, hour or half hour - we never have heard RC's exact hours. As of right now, I believe it is possible RC came home before the 3:27am time he previously gave and that is how the kitchen light got on and the reason for RJ leaving the room in the middle of the night. It's possible is all I'm saying.

LFlorida is correct. In the fabrication shop/industrial plant environment, lunches are for 30 minutes.

Per the article the call where RC was overheard saying whip her happened weeks before Haleigh went missing per Mr. Zarstow and the article.

Honestly, IMO, i think the lunch break is the only time Ron was actually accounted for. Even his own attorney stated that Ron was doing odd and end things that night and wasn't under supervision the whole night.

I would also like to know a little more about the pings from the PDM. If there are 25 calls to the same number does that mean 25 pings off the closest tower?

Honestly, IMO, i think the lunch break is the only time Ron was actually accounted for. Even his own attorney stated that Ron was doing odd and end things that night and wasn't under supervision the whole night.

I would also like to know a little more about the pings from the PDM. If there are 25 calls to the same number does that mean 25 pings off the closest tower?

I've only heard about two pings off the towers. Did I dream this or have all the calls Ron was reported to have made been accounted for against the PDM tower?

Per the article the call where RC was overheard saying whip her happened weeks before Haleigh went missing per Mr. Zarstow and the article.

OK Busy, but it doesn't negate the kind of parent he is and that he believed in corporal punishment to initiate bedtime. He also said previously, "Just whip her, whip her, she needs to know when to go to bed and be quiet". This was not said quietly and you can bet he was upset. So it was said on more than one occasion, from what I gather, and IMO, this is the way they both dealt with these kids. Haleigh most likely died from corporal punishment or purposely drowned. This is why he is covering, because HE is the one that tells misty what to do and how to handle the children. He has extremely serious control issues...IMO opinion, and I may say many others' also.

What exactly did rc say to do that night or doesn't it say? I doubt they were having a quiet and peaceful lunch there at PDM at or about 8:30 which conincidently happens to be the time of the fight between him and misty. Someting is amiss with this article.

Do you think the whipping was just for one night and never was mentioned again? Why was the whipping even mentioned in the article? Seems to me the reporter was trying to make a point....a very serious point.

It also seems that the man was supposed to be mum about the night of Feb 9 so they alluded to what rc has said in arguments with misty about how to deal with the children in the very recent past.

Rc is a violent man with poor judgment and I don't know what it will take for people to realize it. You can see by the remarks how he deals with problems. And people still have doubts rc beat his kids?. He has no parenting skills and it is frightening what these children have been through. Here it is in black and white, if you choose to believe Mr. Zastrow. Misty disciplines rc's kids, she learned from him and she does what he says, remember? I have seen her behavior now and she is a puppet for the love of her life...her Ronald..

The phone should ping if it is on. Two pings is odd. He must have had it turned off or was using a different phone, maybe he borrowed a phone or removed the battery of his phone.

suspicious1 got exactly what I was saying. I think, yes, either RC came home on a lunch/dinner break OR he had gotten off earlier than 3am, came home and left again.

Speaking of a lunch/dinner break -- working the hours he did, you KNOW he legally had to take a break and PDM seems to be a big enough company to make sure he did. Sooooo, where did he go on his break? Was he accounted for for that hour? Does he claim to have just eaten in their cafeteria? If so, is it proven?

Can't prove he left from where we sit...just like we can't prove TN wasn't on Rita lane. They both have their places covered and people who will cover for them. Only LE will know.

So this man was a Crane Operator...and is says rc was also...unlikely, at least as far as rc goes. He worked in the yard and my guess is a fork lift driver at best. rc likes to toot his own horn, for those who notice. If he were a certified crane operator, he would be making megabucks and would have no problem getting work if he looked. Even his attorney trying to cover, hedged about the Crane Operator title....he said he did "odd jobs".

Dad's Timeline Solidifies

Posted: Saturday, 05 September 2009

"Snip" VIDEO at link: TJ Hart on Nancy Grace Show http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5154674.php

Nancy Grace asked Ronald's attorney some questions about his timeline on February 9, 2009. Terry Shoemaker said on national television that Ronald picked up Haleigh at the bus stop at 3:30 and It takes him 19 minutes to go from home to work at PDM. Shoemaker then cleared up a significant grey area stating that Ronald usually gets to work about 45 minutes or so early for his 5pm shift at PDM, putting him at work around 4pm but not actually working until 5pm.
Both investigators and PDM officials say Ron was at work the whole shift.

Misty states on her hypnosis test tape that Haleigh did not arrive home until AFTER 4 p.m. that day. If Ron picked her up from the bus, why the discrepancy?

Dad's Timeline Solidifies

Posted: Saturday, 05 September 2009

"Snip" VIDEO at link: TJ Hart on Nancy Grace Show http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5154674.php

Nancy Grace asked Ronald's attorney some questions about his timeline on February 9, 2009. Terry Shoemaker said on national television that Ronald picked up Haleigh at the bus stop at 3:30 and It takes him 19 minutes to go from home to work at PDM. Shoemaker then cleared up a significant grey area stating that Ronald usually gets to work about 45 minutes or so early for his 5pm shift at PDM, putting him at work around 4pm but not actually working until 5pm.
Both investigators and PDM officials say Ron was at work the whole shift.

Can you link me to the investigators and PDM officials that say that. Oh, also please define whole shift...the hours. RC told his pastor he worked eight hours that night...what hours is anyone's guess. If he started at 5:00pm that means he was done by 1:30am.

Shoemaker is a big help, isn't he. We haven't heard from him since this timeline statement of his either. Some reporter better ask him the shift hours and days would help too, that is, if he ever makes another appearance.

There have been numerous versions of Ron's work hours in general and that night and they all claim to be the absolute truth. If there are 7, at least 6 are wrong, and I'd bet that 7th one is too.

From what I've read, the general hours for the company and Ron's differ. Why is that?

There is a photo somewhere showing the overhead crane RC opereated inside of a building to move large objects. That was the tpye of machine he operated inside a building.

To even begin to establish a possibility that Ron left the plant for a 30 minute dinner break and went home, do we know how long the drive is from the plant to his home and back again in time and miles? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆