1231 users online (197 members and 1034 guests)  

Websleuths News

WI - Registered sex offender assaults girl knifepoint

Matthew Reilly is a Registered Sex Offender. He's also someone's relative. This guy took an 11 year old girl and assaulted her at knifepoint in the trailer they both resided in.

The brave little girl was able to lock herself in the bathroom and use her cellphone to call her mom who was sleeping in the same residence.

This guy had done time for sexually assaulting a child over and over again. Now he was going to do the same to this poor kid?

http://www.wkowtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11802713

And just when so many of us are wrangling over kids getting cell phones too early, one saves a little girls' life. Thanks for posting that. Sometimes, kids just amaze me by how bright and present they are in the face of danger. Did you see this:

"Reilly, who is registered on the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registry, was convicted of "repeated acts of sexual assault against the same child" in July 1997."

Am I reading this correctly? Reilly assaulted this same eleven year old when she was an infant??? She wouldn't have been born yet, would she? That can't be right. If so, what was he doing back in the house???

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    And just when so many of us are wrangling over kids getting cell phones too early, one saves a little girls' life. Thanks for posting that. Sometimes, kids just amaze me by how bright and present they are in the face of danger. Did you see this:

"Reilly, who is registered on the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registry, was convicted of "repeated acts of sexual assault against the same child" in July 1997."

Am I reading this correctly? Reilly assaulted this same eleven year old when she was an infant??? She wouldn't have been born yet, would she? That can't be right. If so, what was he doing back in the house???
    Iz, that confused me as well. I believe it means the original child he assaulted he did it to that child repeatedly.

You're right about the cell. Good lookout from this little girl. I read another article that said the mom called police right away.

I'm wondering if it's not a condition of his parole that he shouldn't be residing with children. Oh heck at this rate should we think the PO checked up on him? This little girl was very brave.

Well, once again we have a mother who doesn't bother to protect her child from potential harm by screening out who has access to her.

I won't say what I want done to the pig who hurts children but when is society going to start holding parents responsible for their childrens well-being?

When will these parents get a clue that parenting means more than providing just the basics? Not until society enforces it, I'm afraid.

Missizzy I believe that was the conviction that lead him to be an RSO (i.e., it was a different child from a long time ago).