Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    With forensic tests coming back............may spell jail for Josh!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    So when SP was a child, his father up and left, and one of SP's grandmas "kidnapped he and his siblings, telling them they would never see their mother again as she drove them away, and at one point poured cayenne pepper on SP's tongue for telling a playmate he'd been kidnapped????
    yeah, but SP wording for this action from HIS Father and grandparents are so BIZARRE!
    They did a number on him and he did a number on Josh........IMO
    generations of abusive (mentally) people!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OKand3Js View Post
    Snipped for space and BBM. I agree with what you have said here.

I also wanted to point out that around $100,000 of his debt was when/because he took out a huge loan to cover his real estate advertising through phone books! When I heard he did that I thought, are you kidding me?? So yeah, a lot of the debt was because he was trying to start up his business.
    BBM

Phone Books? I haven't LOOKED at a printed phone book in over 15 years! That was money down the drain.

$100,000 at say 6% interest, and maybe 2% buyer's or seller's commission on each house, let's say an average house is $250,000 in WVC.

250,000 x 0.02 = $5,000 possible commission on a sale, so he needs to sell 20 houses in a year to cover the initial advertising outlay, not turning any profit, and not covering any other costs for promoting individual houses, showing buyer round etc., and not covering the interest payments.

Two things I think you need to be a successful salesman, knowledge (and that can take years to build), and personality. I don't think Josh had either, and I bet he didn't discuss this spend with Susan before he did it. I bet when he told her that went down like a cup of cold sick.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bartleby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisFresca View Post
    I vaguely remember reading about student loans somewhere as well, which added to that massive debt. Moving expenses aren't cheap either, especially for out of state. Buying the house in Uah, the cost of having the kids, gosh it all adds up so darn quick!!

Edit to add:
    Its not uncommon for some people to relocate out of state for better employment hopes. Most I know, however, have a job lined up first, and then relocate after a few months establishment at the new job. Also remember reading that they moved to Utah due to Josh not having the best luck in keeping a job. He may have been running out of places to apply for work, having already burned bridges at many employers and also having established an unattractive reputation on the employment front.
    BBM

Good points AF, and where is Joshy now? Back in Puyallup with all those burned bridges, and we know from John Hellewell's comment that nobody in WVC will employ him now.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bartleby For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby View Post
    Apologies again, it was entirely my misunderstanding. I am new to Websleuthing, and closer to this case than some because Kiirsi has been my friend for many years and I am upset for her and the loss of her best friend.
    Absolutely no need to apologize Bartleby! By you being closer to the case than most I can totally understand how our humor may sound to you. I hope you know that we mean no disrespect to Susan or her family/friends at at all. As I said earlier, sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying 'round this place! My heart goes out to you my friend! Welcome to Websleuths, I enjoy your posts and hope that you will stick around!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

BBM

Good points AF, and where is Joshy now? Back in Puyallup with all those burned bridges, and we know from John Hellewell's comment that nobody in WVC will employ him now.
    Oh, I have a feeling 'daddy dearest' is going to try to pull some strings and see if he can get his poor vilified son (yes, I'm being sarcastic here) a job where he works, in some form or another. No matter how much daddy supports Josh, I can't imagine he will just take on the support of 3 people without asking Josh to contribute to that. If he does, it will wear thin.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AlexisFresca For This Useful Post:

BBM

Phone Books? I haven't LOOKED at a printed phone book in over 15 years! That was money down the drain.

$100,000 at say 6% interest, and maybe 2% buyer's or seller's commission on each house, let's say an average house is $250,000 in WVC.

250,000 x 0.02 = $5,000 possible commission on a sale, so he needs to sell 20 houses in a year to cover the initial advertising outlay, not turning any profit, and not covering any other costs for promoting individual houses, showing buyer round etc., and not covering the interest payments.

Two things I think you need to be a successful salesman, knowledge (and that can take years to build), and personality. I don't think Josh had either, and I bet he didn't discuss this spend with Susan before he did it. I bet when he told her that went down like a cup of cold sick.
    I betcha daddy put these thoughts of business and how to be successful into the brains of his sons..........internet & politics & real estate??? RISKY......
    not music???
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Forensic tests are trickling in.........
    Josh has to be afraid by now........
    how close is he to Canada???
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I betcha daddy put these thoughts of business and how to be successful into the brains of his sons..........internet & politics & real estate??? RISKY......
    not music???
    Looks like they failed that 'SP Guide to Success' course.

Not that I defend SP, but his music appears to be a 'side buisness' or a hobby he can collect a few dollars on, but certainly nothing to fully support himself with.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlexisFresca For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Forensic tests are trickling in.........
    Josh has to be afraid by now........
    how close is he to Canada???
    If you go to google maps and enter Puyallop, Washington, click on map view, and zoom out till you see the Canadian border, it will give you a guestimate. Maybe a day's drive? Just a guess on my part, not knowing how hilly the roads are, what the road conditions would be for him, or the interstate taken to get into Canada. Also depends on how often he would stop for food, gas and take care of his sons (restroom and run around stops). Puyallop is halfway down the state, on the western end of the state.
    Last edited by AlexisFresca; 01-17-2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: typo

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlexisFresca For This Useful Post:

While taking a closer look at SP's music site, and reading his lyrics, I am laughing and gagging LOL... This fella's thinking is fractured.. the background pictures that go with the songs are hilarious.. the doll! the couple dancing on "strike a pose like a chicken" song. Made my eyes pop out of their sockets LOL
    I have to go back and listen next... until then..."you should have kissed me when you just dissed me"

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomad For This Useful Post:

Since tomorrow is a holiday MLK, will LE and labs be doing much work???
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Many have kindly provided info previously re proximity from, and access to Canada from WA. Rather than repeat all of this, perhaps it might save time to simply use search function entering "Canada" eg as a key word.

There was also another thread created early on in this case specifically for any continued discussion of abuse,

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93010"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

KIKI Susan's pictures always touch me in the heart............
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

IMO a narcissistic parent like SP is willing (very likely even prefers) to have all his grown children under his roof and under his thumb. It not only heightens SP's control but in exchange for furnishing this rent-free living arrangement, a symbiotic relationship reaffirms codependency, reinforces enmeshment, illusion of "oneness" and viewing of children as extensions of self--and assures a constant narcissistic supply source.

Even if Josh didn't technically receive any help from his dad in literally planning or carrying out his wife's murder, chances are his father assisted, if only after the fact and from a safe distance, in the cover-up. I can assure you that in his self-pity Joshy takes no responsibility for anything but rather sees himself as the victim in all of this. Knowing simply that his dad disapproved of and undermined their marriage he may already have inwardly and conveniently shifted blame in part to his father anyway--thus feels entitled to live there (the unspoken, "you helped get me into this, so now you must get me out.") Thus, while it was Susan's fault, it is now daddy's problem.

Such is the nature of a codependency. They both need eachother--in an utterly sick and twisted kind of way. SP no doubt envied Susan "coming between" he and his son Joshy. Said early on, and I'll still say it, there's your "other woman." Daddy was the "third strand" of their marriage--but now w her out of the way there is no longer any competition for Joshy.

How will these little boys figure into this... Susan was their only hope. I'm afraid even if Josh is arrested, tried, and convicted for Susan's murder, if his dad walks free SP may in reality wind up w permanent guardianship and custody of those poor children.

Then by transference his grandsons will in turn become the next narcissistic supply and lifelong victims of this needy, emotional vampire.

SAVE SUSAN'S BOYS CUSTODY TO COXES JAIL FOR JOSHY

IMO
    Last edited by kiki the parrot; 01-17-2010 at 04:27 PM.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast