1311 users online (267 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GA - Four killed, 1 injured in Penske shooting, Kennesaw, 12 Jan 2010

This happened only about 15 miles from me. An ex-employee shot 5 people in the head. Two have died and three are wounded. Their condition has not been released yet. Prayers for their families. Suspect has been caught.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/22217190/detail.html
    Cobb County police told CBS Atlanta that a disgruntled ex-worker killed two people and injured several others in a multiple shooting at a Kennesaw business.

Atlanta ga shooting at penske building

JUST on HLN............
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Disgrunted truck driver
    2 dead 3 hurt........
    commercial right now.........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Cobb shooting: Penske says shooter wore camo

Four workers, one customer at Cobb rental facility were hit by suspected gunman, a former employee. 20 mins

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

'Disgruntled ex-employee' is suspect in Georgia shooting, police say

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- Two people were killed and three wounded Tuesday in a shooting at a Penske truck rental business in suburban Atlanta, authorities said.

The suspected gunman was a "disgruntled ex-employee," Cobb County police Sgt. Joe Hernandez told reporters. The man was a middle-aged white male, he said, estimating he was in his 50s. He had worked for Penske for several years, Hernandez said, but did not know when his employment ceased.

http://www.newsrunner.com/display-ar...ental+business
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news...hooting-011210

According to a Penske spokesperson, the shooter was an ex-worker. The spokesperson also said the victims were four employees and one customer.

There was no word Tuesday on what prompted the shooting. The names of the victims have not yet been released.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22218065/detail.html

Cobb County police spokesman Joe Hernandez said the suspect worked at the business for several years but it was unclear when and why he left. The gunman confronted someone in the parking lot and moved to an area where there are truck bays, shooting victims, Hernandez said.

A man who witnessed the arrest said the suspect looked "out of his mind" and "all drugged up."

The teenage daughter of one of the men who was killed is best friend of our friend's step-daughter.... A news story to most is a life changing event for others. Prayers for all whose lives are torn apart by senseless violence in the world.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/5-shot-2-killed-273347.html

I see the shooter is one Jesse James Warren. I am beginning a thread downstairs about names & faces.... please join the discussion.

A father of one of the victims told CBS Atlanta's Bernard Watson that his son, Roberto Gonzalez, died in today's shooting. .

Cobb County Police say a disgruntled former employee, 60 year old Jesse James Warren of Temple, opened fire in the business Tuesday afternoon, killing two workers and critically wounding three others.

The hospital told CBS Atlanta late Tuesday afternoon that the facility received four of the victims. In addition to the one victim who died, officials said the other three male victims were in critical condition.

My heart and prayers go out to the families.

In today's climate with the economy being so bad any employer that fires someone needs to be on heightened alert.

I wonder how long Warren had worked for Penske.

imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Third Victim In Kennesaw Shooting Dies

A third victim in Tuesday's workplace shooting at a Kennesaw truck rental business has died.

Quote Originally Posted by noZme View Post
    The teenage daughter of one of the men who was killed is best friend of our friend's step-daughter.... A news story to most is a life changing event for others. Prayers for all whose lives are torn apart by senseless violence in the world.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/5-shot-2-killed-273347.html

I see the shooter is one Jesse James Warren. I am beginning a thread downstairs about names & faces.... please join the discussion.
    Oh that's horrific, NoZ. Poor girl. Sending prayers up right now for these poor people.

My husband works with Penske and has worked with these guys for over 12 years.

Roberto, (Berdo)'s wife Shauna is the sister of the other victim, Joshua Holbrook. He is still critical but talking. He was believed paralyzed from the neck down but he moved his finger and foot today!

Her best friend is Jodi Werner, whose husband is Zach Werner who was shot multiple times in the face. He is the most critical and is still having problems with his breathing and heart rate.

Shauna and her children (One of which Nozme spoke of) lost their father, and their uncle may be paralyzed. Their close family friend Zach is still touch and go.. this entire thing is surreal and just horrible. I can give updates as I get them, a close family friend is at the hospital with Jodi Werner (Zach Werners wife) and Amanda (Josh's wife)

This is especially close to me. My family has spent numerous birthdays and holidays with these people. They were at my wedding and baby shower.

Just horrible all around.

Quote Originally Posted by kaych View Post
    My husband works with Penske and has worked with these guys for over 12 years.

Roberto, (Berdo)'s wife Shauna is the sister of the other victim, Joshua Holbrook. He is still critical but talking. He was believed paralyzed from the neck down but he moved his finger and foot today!

Her best friend is Jodi Werner, whose husband is Zach Werner who was shot multiple times in the face. He is the most critical and is still having problems with his breathing and heart rate.

Shauna and her children (One of which Nozme spoke of) lost their father, and their uncle may be paralyzed. Their close family friend Zach is still touch and go.. this entire thing is surreal and just horrible. I can give updates as I get them, a close family friend is at the hospital with Jodi Werner (Zach Werners wife) and Amanda (Josh's wife)

This is especially close to me. My family has spent numerous birthdays and holidays with these people. They were at my wedding and baby shower.

Just horrible all around.
    Oh kaych, I am so sorry. Please let all of them know I'm praying for them. And yes, it is horrible.

I know this is years old, and dead, but I felt I should update that a few months ago, Zach Werner lost his life due to complications from the shooting.

I can't believe this case still, 4 years later, has not gone to trial. WTH!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast