840 users online (159 members and 681 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man On "Do Not Board" List Flies Into SFO

I'm just not feeling secure flying lately:

Why do we even have these lists if people are too incompetent to follow them???

My thoughts exactly Idaho. I'm just afraid one day they may miss one,and it may be too late. Do your job people,it's very important!!!!

Excellent. No worries as the CDC says more or less it's no big deal. What?

What's the chances that someone in Philly's airport "missed" this?

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    I just DON'T GET IT!
    (and I'm ever so thankful that I don't have a job that requires travel)
    TALK will do no good.
    TERRORISTS are not easily intimidated.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

SoCal LB area
    Oh but every time the government takes over, things are better right??? as in Federalizing the damn security? What a joke, except that it's a very serious matter that the knotheads can't seem to get straight.
    Disclaimer: I have a JD, but I am not licensed to practice. Therefore, do not interpret anything contained in my posts as legal advice - they are my personal opinion only.

Once they realized what happened, they could have contacted the flight crew and the man could have been required to wear a face mask for the rest of the trip so as not to put others at risk. Did HE know he was on a Do Not Fly list?

SF Bay Area, CA

I just read this story in my morning newpaper and I am outraged! This man is a public safety threat!!! TB is highly contagious, airborne and can be spread by coughing- I know from personal experience- I got exposed to it by a patient in a nursing home coughing on me! I can no longer take the Tine wrist test, I have to get chest x-rays, and I had to be on medication for it every single day for a whole year!!! It was the airlines' job to stop this man whether he knew he had it or not, which he probably knew since they had hospitalized him for it the day before!!!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

in a world of my own
    I think the outrage should be directed at the person who put others in danger. He/she should be fined or arrested for his behavior.If I was on a no fly list and I knew I had a disease that was contagious, I would have the responsibility of not endangering others. I should have the moral obligation to protect other people. Thats whats wrong now, no one cares for anyone but themselves.
    narrow, limited thinker, but I'm trying to grow