Cybill Sheperd's Son Arrested For Mid Air Theft

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Cyrus Sheperd Oppenheim the son of movie star Cybill Sheperd was arrested at Philadelphia International Airport after a mid-air theft.

The 22 year old Oppenheim was flying into Philly from San Fran when he was witnessed stealing from another passengers carry on. This young man is in pre-law at University Of Pennsylvania. According to Philly cops there's alot of evidence including the woman's camera on his seat. Stuff ditched in the plane bathroom and best of all stolen items found in his holding cell.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/ente...-Accused-of-Stealing-From-Plane-81243637.html

He should have called Winona before he tried to pull that. She could have told him that it's mighty embarrassing to make international news that way.

He should have called Winona before he tried to pull that. She could have told him that it's mighty embarrassing to make international news that way.

Where the heck is Winona? Actually they said this kid wasn't under the influence of anything. Huh?

Today people I know that have gone to Penn or there presently are all abuzz. Where did he think he was going to go with the woman's camera, make-up case and other valuables? On a PLANE! There's Ivy League for ya. Plus he's pre-law.

Never mind the theft- I remember when this kid was born... he was just a baby on all the magazines covers with his mom.

Now, I feel old.

Never mind the theft- I remember when this kid was born... he was just a baby on all the magazines covers with his mom.

Now, I feel old.

LOL

Smart Blonde, my sibling said the same exact thing. Only he tried to figure out the dates by asking me if I recall his Cybill Shepherd sings the classics tape he played in the car all the time.

You want for feeling like jumping out of a car? Listen to Cybill sing. Yes, indeed we're old and this kid is attending an Ivy League school. He looks like his mom. Although at that age she was a flawless beauty.

Man, you mean to tell me that if I go around on an airplane stealing people's stuff my sentence will be to go to AA Meetings?

That's exactly what Cyrus here got.

After sentencing this kid says with a smile "I have no comment. Thank you though". Then he donned his straw hat. Not sure why the hat was mentioned?:waitasec: Fashion court I guess.

Best is after his comment his lawyer said "That's why he's a straight A student at Penn". He also commented that he wasn't sure AA was needed.

If this was just some random guy going back to school on a plane and he ripped people off he'd get more than AA Meetings. I know they want to speed the courts up with first time offenses, but come on!:furious:

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loc..._son_to_attend_AA_meetings.html#axzz0q3UIAyvU

You see the picture at link? I think I know why the hat.

:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!
Back