Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: ME & NH - Sarah Rogers alias Marla Moon, 29, 13 Dec 2009 - #2

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    After weeks of checking into this thread and there being nothing new it is great to check in and see that things are happening. The K9 search is very encouraging and I am so glad to see Sarah is getting national attention like AMW.

She left her cell phone at home which could create a problem. Most people I know these days enter numbers into their cell and never have to dial them again. My fiance does not even know what our home phone number is or what my cell is so if he lost his phone he would be in a pickle especially considering our number is unlisted.

It is scary to think there are enough opportunistic killers and rapists running around that Sarah could have had the misfortune of one just happening to be driving past.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaia227 For This Useful Post:

Prayers for Sarah!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    Prayers for Sarah!
    Thank you, Summerbreeze. Right now nothing new to report...just wanted to keep you and everyone informed. We are working on national media attention. Right now...it's difficult due to Olympic coverage. Keep the prayers going in that we either locate Sarah safely soon, or will have the national media coverage we need to find her.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Continued prayers for Sarah and her family.

Thank you for the updates Lavanda and all of you who are working on Sarah's case.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

I'm so happy to check in and see that there has been a search for Sarah! Have posters been distributed to greyhound and amtrak locations in southern ME? I would have the PI interview there, they may remember Sarah! If it was a local traveling south, I believe they would bring her to some sort of public transportation. IMO

Prayers for Sarah and family!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyBug99 For This Useful Post:

Hoping for answers......

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

Adding my prayers...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5CentsWorth For This Useful Post:

Hey Grammie -- I'm bumping for help from the seacoast...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to msfittz For This Useful Post:

http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/137159.html

2/18/10 05:44 PM | 1 comment
    HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MISSING WOMAN SARAH ROGERS, 29 ?

By LostNMissing

MISSING SARAH ROGERS, 29

Sarah Rogers is 29 years old. She fled her NH home in a manic state on December 13, 2009. She has both bipolar and schizophrenia illnesses. She is a fantastic painter and guitarist. She really felt taking her meds was inhibiting her painting. Her husband also stated that she actually painted better w/o the meds…however, knowing how she would become extremely paranoid and manic he would do all he could to make her take her meds. She went off them three weeks prior to her disappearance on Dec 13, 2009. His family was with him in his home as they tried to calm her down. She overheard him talking with her father on the phone and understood that he would try and have her committed and forced to take her meds…so she fled. She drove aimlessly through turnpike toll booths in Maine on I95. 2 ˝ hours away from her home. (This was found as she was going through toll booths without the EZPass in the FastLane.

Troopers stated that footprints led from the vehicle across the media to the southbound lane on I95 and stopped. They are assuming she received a ride from a passerby. However, she has never been seen since. Only local media has covered her story. Unfortunately, she could be anywhere in the USA- in any city if a trucker picked her up. We don’t even know if the “Good Sam” who may have picked her up is a good person.

She did this huge circling going northbound for many miles, turning and going southbound on I95 and again northbound on I95. Around the 140.5 mile marker her vehicle slid off the road, during a snowfall, and was stuck in the median snow bank. Her door was open, dome light on and vehicle in gear. Her backpack/purse was found 30 feet from the vehicle in the snow. The Maine State Troopers came to her vehicle after a tow truck driver spotted it and called it in. This was at 6:15 pm on Dec 13, 2009. The same eve as the morning she left.

If you recall seeing Ms. Rogers, or gave her a ride that day...please make contact. <![endif]-->
    LostNMissing, Inc. at info@lostnmissing.com (603) 548-6548

Shamshank Investigative Services at TShamshak@aol.com Phone: (617) 948-2128

Maine State Police: 1-800-452-4664

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE CONTACT.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Unfortunately, still no updates We are working hard towards National Media Awareness and a "promise" of possibly "do-able" has been given to us to cover Sarah's story on a major network morning program the moment the Olympic coverage is completed. Say prayers they'll follow through. We need the National Media.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Also, if anyone is interested in helping to get out emails to shelters in major cities in the USA, please contact me. We've been dividing cities to email. I have the email template to be used but could use a few volunteers willing to be assigned specific cities to send the emails to. Please email me info@lostnmissing.com if you're interested in helping. Thank you all for your continued prayers, too.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

~~bump~~

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

~bump again~

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RLynne For This Useful Post:

Back to the top with prayers....

Unfortunately no news of finding Sarah, as yet.

A reward of $5,000 was announced today for information leading to the safe return of Sarah.

Tonight Portland ME Channel 6 News did a special feature for Sarah located at this link:
    http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/stor...114791&catid=2

Also, within the next day or so I have set up a website for Sarah and it is:
    www.findsarahrogers.com I hope to have it up and running by tomorrow evening.

We are still working towards national media awareness and hopefully that will transpire once the Olympics are over. (That's what we've been told. Keeping fingers crossed.)

Otherwise no other updates. Thanks for your prayers and bumping up the thread!
    Last edited by Lavanda Dolce; 02-23-2010 at 08:34 PM.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

~~bump~~

Sarah's website has been established. Please email the link to your email pals to help get the message out all over. Thank you.
    http://www.findsarahrogers.com

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
    Sarah's website has been established. Please email the link to your email pals to help get the message out all over. Thank you.
    Thank you so much Lavanda Dolce!

Sarah's site is well done and the variety of photos is great.

Forwarding it out to friends and pray everyone will do the same. Praying for Sarah to return home to her family.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
    A nice website!

I will send it to my email friends.
    Could post it on FB too.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

~~bump~~

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

Great job on the website...link has been forwarded to everyone in my addy book!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to everyoneneedsavoice For This Useful Post:

bumping for Sarah

42. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpingbean79 For This Useful Post:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5s9mhzMyE[/ame]

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Thank you all for your support and prayers for Sarah. There is nothing to update at present..but know that we are still trying to get the message out there so that whomever gave Sarah a ride will please come forward.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

What about the possibility a truck driver picked her up ? I know from being an OTR truck driver that the CB would be abuzz with a woman on the side of the road in shorts. I used to hear of things happening on the highway , long before I got to them. Also what about truck drivers who do a dedicated run? This means they travel the same roads everyday, and sometimes can be in the same location at the same time, everyday. All trucking companies have a driver's lounge. Has her pic been put up in all the surrounding trucking companies, Even if one of them did not pick her up a pic of her and the vehicle might jog one of their memories, that they remembered hearing about her on the CB.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast