Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Then why not answer some questions...like what was in the car, what was "packed"...heavy clothes, boots or?? IF she had warm clothes packed, maybe she was able to survive out there or get a ride...IF she didn't I don't think she could physically get too far wearing shorts and sandals

that has been asked many times

how about explaining how or why there were 4 (or is it 5?) adults in the house who were there when Sarah took off??

the dui/?? more info on that?? info on how the alcohol (whatever it was?) got in the car

regarding the "mental illness">> any question has been answered by increasing "worse" descriptions of her mental state...in fact it was stated on here that she would "still be in that manic" state all this time later, which did NOT seem right to me....but that is what was said here

I am NOT the one who said the dui was from a year ago...but yeah I asked

when you ask for the public's help your life becomes public...and that is the way it is, sadly

there are so many unanswered questions...not just in this "case" but in others...
    I think sometimes people try to protect a missing person's reputation or whatever...
    but in the end the things that might provide insight are left out , which can hinder things

if all "info" on true crime shows and forums was simply "light a candle, say a prayer" you would have a very small amount of people visiting the sites or watching the shows JMO

again, we have a forum for "family support" and prayers
    Missing Persons Information and Support - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I do think this thread is for facts, speculation, OPINIONS etc thanks
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 10:12 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

ok

not sure if the bog (water run off) is filled right now, but its raining hard here in NH. If its anything like the day I went up its filled with water if the snow is melted away. This would be the best time to search tomorrow morning. If we can get the Maine LE to search then, we will no again about 95% chance she is not there or in-fact is ( I hope she is not) Yes spreading news and calling or pushing over and over again to any type of media will be very helpful. Know more about sarah would just confuse you all is her illness is confusing., and this is fact its best if you just go by she is gone car crashed footsteps and median maybe got a ride or could still be there and yes she was and still could be out of her mind and more than likely is still out of her mind, the rest does not matter like who looks after the little-one or whats not its meaningless and will only hinder the search. ...... what needs to be done is search search search and find out if the Cops were able to get info from mental hospitals and so on, If she is in a catatonic state, she will not get meds and until she is able to tell them yes I want meds to help myself....,,,till she comes out of that state and out of the state of confusion that follows that. she can be in this state and can last perpetually till meds are administered. She can also say I dont want meds and they can not force them on her in NH and she will not have to take them. any ways...
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 01-25-2010 at 06:10 PM. Reason: attack

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post:

sorry

Elias was typing with me he has fast fingers... man he is unreal cute. And he also misses his mom please help.
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 01-25-2010 at 06:10 PM.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post:

Bubba – I understand where you are coming from and can’t imagine the heartache and frustration that you and your family must be feeling. I think that the majority of people here truly would like to help in any way that they can. Some of us have contacted the local news stations, sent emails and distributed flyers. (I have only sent the flyer via email to family in Maine, as I am not a local) If I have posted anything that is not true, I would like to apologize. I do not want to be any sort of hindrance to you or anyone else reading here.

Maine current weather is rain. I believe we have a few (somewhat) local posters, hopefully someone can tell us if it has melted any of the ground snow. I hope for the sake of a search being done that it has!

Prayers for Sarah and your family.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LadyBug99 For This Useful Post:

The rain has melted a good amount of the snow, except where it was piled up from plowing. We have a flood watch/warning for some areas. It was unseasonably warm today.

I am 1.5 hours south of where Sarah went missing, and weather patterns do vary as you head north.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Severe Weather Alert» Read More

Current conditions as of 7:35 PM EST

Light Drizzle
    Feels Like:48 °F
    Barometer:29.27 in and steady
    Humidity:100 %
    Visibility:4 mi
    Dewpoint:48 °F
    Wind:S 8 mph
    Sunrise:7:05 AM
    Sunset:4:46 PM
    48°High: 49° Low: 33°

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

Watches and Warnings FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING...

THE FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR

* PORTIONS OF WESTERN MAINE AND NEW HAMPSHIRE...INCLUDING THE
    FOLLOWING AREAS...IN WESTERN MAINE...ANDROSCOGGIN...CENTRAL
    SOMERSET...COASTAL CUMBERLAND...COASTAL WALDO...COASTAL YORK...
    INTERIOR CUMBERLAND...INTERIOR WALDO...INTERIOR YORK...
    KENNEBEC...KNOX...LINCOLN...NORTHERN FRANKLIN...NORTHERN
    OXFORD...SAGADAHOC...SOUTHERN FRANKLIN...SOUTHERN OXFORD AND
    SOUTHERN SOMERSET. IN NEW HAMPSHIRE...BELKNAP...COASTAL
    ROCKINGHAM...INTERIOR ROCKINGHAM...MERRIMACK...NORTHERN
    CARROLL...NORTHERN COOS...NORTHERN GRAFTON...SOUTHERN
    CARROLL...SOUTHERN COOS...SOUTHERN GRAFTON...STRAFFORD AND
    SULLIVAN.

* THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING

* AT THIS TIME...GENERALLY BETWEEN 1 AND 2 INCHES OF RAIN IS
    EXPECTED THROUGH TONIGHT.

* THE COMBINATION OF HEAVY RAIN AND COULD RESULT IN FLOODING OF
    STREETS AND LOW LYING AREAS. IN ADDITION...SNOW CLOGGED DRAINS
    WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE RUNOFF FROM THE HEAVY RAIN AND
    SNOW MELT. RIGHT NOW...IT DOES NOT APPEAR AS THOUGH RIVER
    FLOODING WILL OCCUR...AS MOST RIVERS IN THE AREA ARE FROZEN.
    HOWEVER...THE COMBINATION OF THE HEAVY RAIN AND TEMPERATURES
    RISING INTO THE 30S AND LOWER 40S COULD RESULT IN SOME ICE
    MOVEMENT AND THE POTENTIAL FOR ICE JAMS.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A FLOOD WATCH MEANS THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR FLOODING BASED ON
    CURRENT FORECASTS.

YOU SHOULD MONITOR LATER FORECASTS AND BE ALERT FOR POSSIBLE
    FLOOD WARNINGS. THOSE LIVING IN AREAS PRONE TO FLOODING SHOULD BE
    PREPARED TO TAKE ACTION SHOULD FLOODING DEVELOP.

&&
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 01-25-2010 at 09:15 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Today the warm rain completely washed away the snow in my driveway and we have much less snow. When I was in the Clinton Maine area on Friday, I noticed they had a lot less snow on the ground than we had here. So with this warm rain, a lot of the snow probably did wash away and I wouldn't be surprised if some ground was showing there too. I'd be curious to hear of any searches in the woods on each side of the turnpike

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBug99 View Post
    Bubba – I understand where you are coming from and can’t imagine the heartache and frustration that you and your family must be feeling. I think that the majority of people here truly would like to help in any way that they can. Some of us have contacted the local news stations, sent emails and distributed flyers. (I have only sent the flyer via email to family in Maine, as I am not a local) If I have posted anything that is not true, I would like to apologize. I do not want to be any sort of hindrance to you or anyone else reading here.

Maine current weather is rain. I believe we have a few (somewhat) local posters, hopefully someone can tell us if it has melted any of the ground snow. I hope for the sake of a search being done that it has!

Prayers for Sarah and your family.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NHscs For This Useful Post:

To the family of Sarah, please remember that it is hard for the general public to understand mental illness and how it affects a family. I have a friend who is diagnosed as chronically depressed but she is bi polar. Way way up or in the depths of dispair. I have been there with her through a couple of suicide attempts and hospitalized several times. Until you live with it or have a family member sick with it, it is hard to understand.
    I get annoyed when people say you should have done this or that after the fact. They do not understand what the daily life of living with a mentally ill person is like.
    Please be aware that there are people here that do understand and hope that your lovely beautiful wife comes home soon.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lindylou For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lindylou View Post
    To the family of Sarah, please remember that it is hard for the general public to understand mental illness and how it affects a family. I have a friend who is diagnosed as chronically depressed but she is bi polar. Way way up or in the depths of dispair. I have been there with her through a couple of suicide attempts and hospitalized several times. Until you live with it or have a family member sick with it, it is hard to understand.
    I get annoyed when people say you should have done this or that after the fact. They do not understand what the daily life of living with a mentally ill person is like.
    Please be aware that there are people here that do understand and hope that your lovely beautiful wife comes home soon.
    lindylou, you bring up great points and my intention is not to take away from your points.

It's very hard to keep up with the mentally ill person. Those closest to the person may feel a lot of anger and a lot of despair because they never know. The minute that person leaves the house, they never know if that person will arrive back home alive. They never know what that person is doing at the time. It's very unpredictable. JMO.

The bipolar person in my life is just a friend. In some ways it's like the times when my 16 year old was out with the car. You don't know what the next phone call could bring and at times, you might expect the worst? I can't speak for Sarah or her family, but in my own situation(s), it's been like that. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Bubba, I am so sorry you and your son are going through this, as well as all the family members who are affected by this situation. I pray for all of you, often throughout the day. We (my family) can't be there to assist in searches and the only other thing (aside from prayer) that we can do is send emails to 'our people' who live or work near I-95. We only know people from Providence RI down to Florida, but have sent the information forward.

Praying for Sarah's safe return.

Sincerely, Boyz_Mum

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

I do want to add that I'm not trying to discourage any lines of independent thinking or input on this thread. I realize there is a thread for 'support' and am slowly learning the 'ropes'. Thank you all for your patience and consideration. You're all a really great bunch of people.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

Southside of Chicago...it's the baddest part of town
    Bolded by me below

Quote Originally Posted by LogicalMinds View Post
    Thanks Nellie...

I am pretty sure the court picture was from a few years ago right??

and yes, no one from the "family" or LE has verified or explained the drunk driving

I looked up the laws in Maine..they are not as strict as those in Florida it seems..

I thought at one point we heard that the cops let her go on her own recognizance..??

I would still like to know "how" and "who" "told" the husband that they would arrest him if he did not give her the keys??

and who were the other people at the house (the 4 or 5 adults?)

coudn't one/more of them stopped her from driving?? was there any confrontation with Sarah regarding the night before (if it was the night before )? and the "DUI" ??

also we have been told that she had no "alcohol" problem yet drunk driving is surely a problem

we have also never really found out what "alcohol" was in the vehicle...nor do we know when/where it was purchased

in regards to "getting her committed"....from hearing the (increased) severity of her mental illness I find it hard to believe that her attending psychiatrist did not have her admitted right away or that they did not have some medical "power of attorney" in place

after all, Sarah's dad is a lawyer right??

when this "case" first started we did not even hear that she was mentally ill...we heard "other circumstances"..

then we learned she is bipolar...then we learned bipolar with paranoia..then bipolar with paranoia/schizophrenic...the illness seems to be much worse than we first heard

from the start we heard loving wife and mother

but just this weekend I was told that she was not even allowed to be alone with her son??? (in response to my logical question.."if she is so severely mentally ill how did she care for her child?)....

with an illness that severe, I question why she was not in a hospital during this breakdown??

either someone/s have messed up horribly, or else her condition was not that severe

after all...none of us really know many "facts" here...in fact I have to say that the facts seem to shift and change to fit the questions JMO

I really hope LE has a press conference and/or puts out some new info
    In regards to the bolded portion above, please elaborate/provide link. I'm trying to keep all the facts straight here, and that one threw me for a loop...never read/saw anything remotely suggesting she was not allowed to be alone with her son....I know sometimes we all get caught up and add in our own conjecture, but then we need to state that so it's not taken as fact....thanks in advance.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simply Caustic For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Caustic View Post
    Bolded by me below

In regards to the bolded portion above, please elaborate/provide link. I'm trying to keep all the facts straight here, and that one threw me for a loop...never read/saw anything remotely suggesting she was not allowed to be alone with her son....I know sometimes we all get caught up and add in our own conjecture, but then we need to state that so it's not taken as fact....thanks in advance.
    Hi...with me anytime it is "my" conjecture I make that clear...I have been on the internet a long time LOL and I know to put JMO or IMHO or whatever

when I asked how such a "severely" mentally ill woman was allowed responsibility of a small child>>>

then Lavanda said this >>>Post 133
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ME & NH - Sarah Rogers alias Marla Moon, 29, MSG 12/13/2009 thread #2

"Sarah was not left alone with her child. She and her husband worked from home together. His mom came and helped care for Elias as well. Both families were fully aware of the support and needed assistance and were there to help. I don't know if she was on medication during her pregnancy, or not. I do know that post partum depression/psychosis can exacerbate an already existing mental condition. Hence is one of the reasons that Fritz chose to be at home"

Of course I don't know if this is factual...but it is what was said
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 10:13 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    not sure if the bog (water run off) is filled right now, but its raining hard here in NH. If its anything like the day I went up its filled with water if the snow is melted away. This would be the best time to search tomorrow morning. If we can get the Maine LE to search then, we will no again about 95% chance she is not there or in-fact is ( I hope she is not) Yes spreading news and calling or pushing over and over again to any type of media will be very helpful. Know more about sarah would just confuse you all is her illness is confusing., and this is fact its best if you just go by she is gone car crashed footsteps and median maybe got a ride or could still be there and yes she was and still could be out of her mind and more than likely is still out of her mind, the rest does not matter like who looks after the little-one or whats not its meaningless and will only hinder the search. ...... what needs to be done is search search search and find out if the Cops were able to get info from mental hospitals and so on, If she is in a catatonic state, she will not get meds and until she is able to tell them yes I want meds to help myself....,,,till she comes out of that state and out of the state of confusion that follows that. she can be in this state and can last perpetually till meds are administered. She can also say I dont want meds and they can not force them on her in NH and she will not have to take them. any ways...
    Bubba:
    Couple of questions:
    Has your father in law set up a search for this weekend?
    With the snow gone, it would be the best time to go out there.
    And I hate to say this, but I know you thought of it when you first started posting, ....I would think there should be a cadaver search dog in the search team.
    just to rule out any possibility that Sarah was so disoriented she stayed near the area where the car was found.

I am more than glad to send emails to places that have not been
    approached yet.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

First, no new updates...unfortunately
    Secondly, clarification:

1. The car is registered in Sarah's name. Therefore the State of NH considers that her property. When Sarah was having a manic episode in the house the police was called. Remember...the family was trying desperately to have her be able to be admitted to the hospital with the hopes of convincing her of the need for her medication through medical channels. Due to paranoia, Sarah refused. When Fritz refused to give Sarah the car keys the officer told him he had no choice but to hand her the keys as the car is registered in her name therefore one cannot hold another person's property...even if it is a spouse and even if the spouse paid for the vehicle. The car was in her name. Hence the law says he had to give her the keys.

2. Nobody said the car stuck in the snowbank was running. (Engine) The car was in gear but nobody knows if the car was actually running.

3. When Sarah was medicated all was well. Just like any normal person she could take care of herself, husband and child. The problem existed once one decides to stop taking medication. Sarah felt the meds hindered her artwork and painting talents. Truth be told, her paintings were much "better" when off medications. Ironically...this is with almost all famous painters. Sad the meds can help the mind, but hinders the talents...at least within the person. Postpartum depression was strong for Sarah and that was the beginning of the decline in her mental stability, hence Fritz working from home and family helping.

4. Sarah's car was "packed full" because it had a humongous painting that she did, her guitar and a bag of summer clothing. Remember..the three days prior she was very manic and was trying to get away and having paranoid episodes. Hence the police called and told she could have her keys, by law.

5. Nobody knows how the alcohol got in the car. There was a period of time unaccounted before Sarah got to the Gardiner exit, so it's possible she purchased it. It was unopened. Don't know if receipts were in the car for the purchase.

6. The DUI has no relevance to her missing status or cause of missing.

Should I have helpful updates. I will post. Otherwise, nothing new to report. Except to again ask to please try and get the posters out via your email friends regardless of where they live so they can forward to their friends and perhaps someone may recognize Sarah somewhere. As for future vigils and ground searches...there is no information to post regarding such, as yet. I will notify when and if they are forthcoming.
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 01-26-2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: attacking this forum

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

So NOW the guitar was in the car??

ok, I found old posts that said the guitar was in the car

I was confusing myself...

Sarah did NOT take the guitar with her...we went over the idea that she might be
    playing guitar in a coffee house...sorry for any confusions
    Last edited by LogicalMinds; 01-26-2010 at 02:37 PM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast