745 users online (109 members and 636 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Correct me IF I am wrong, but didn't LE state they didn't want anyone out searching for her?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Correct me IF I am wrong, but didn't LE state they didn't want anyone out searching for her?
    IIRC, they did but I wonder why? Why don't they want people to search for Haleigh?

  3. #3
    watchinginky's Avatar
    watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Correct me IF I am wrong, but didn't LE state they didn't want anyone out searching for her?

    I think you're right Emeralgem. But what could the reason be for not wanting anyone out searching for a small child??

    "Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by watchinginky View Post
    I think you're right Emeralgem. But what could the reason be for not wanting anyone out searching for a small child??

    Now that's a 64,000.00 question and one that has never been answered adequately by LE as far as I am concerned... And where there is hink there is stink......JMO

  5. #5
    watchinginky's Avatar
    watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Now that's a 64,000.00 question and one that has never been answered adequately by LE as far as I am concerned... And where there is hink there is stink......JMO
    Absolutely.....MAJOR hink IMO.

    "Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    One can ONLY imagine...JMO

    Maybe they don't want people hurt...imagination isn't even necessary when we can watch and listen to rc. RC is a volatile entity. It could be dangerous. He has no friends and people who have tried to help, have been burned. His first attorneys want no part of the "Fray" (their words). They did what the said they would do for him in his time of need and the minute it was over, they washed their hands of him. They were capable of continuing to help, but chose not to and gave their reason....They want no part of it.

    It also appears Mark Nejame doesn't either. His first appearance with TN was his last. I predicted it, saying he looked most uncomfortable, sitting next to her.

    PDM wanted him monitored after they let him go, for fear of retaliation. One can assume in this case that rc must have led them to believe he would do some harm.

    This leads us to TM who tried to help and got burned by this family. They are toxic....and that is all we need to know. It should be enough for those that live nearby. It is obvious to me and has been from the start that people fear ron cummings. He presents himself as crazy and he has a gun. Misty befriend Brock, Ron warns misty by texting her. Misty befriend Charlie....and you know the rest of that story. Misty went to her family for help to get away and look at the results....everyone has been arrested since. Yet ron roams free and untouched.
    This family is litigious and some are just plain crazy. LE doens't want any innocent people hurt. I think that is why they tell them not to search. I suggest locals must be spooked by the likes of the Cummings Clan.

    Where if JR? Is it possible that he is with Crystal? OR are the Sykes and Cummings keeping him hidden. I would think if there is any sense in this case at all, that DCF would remove him after the gun episode reported by TM. Once jr is removed, I would expect acting out on the side of ron cummings. It would be prudent to put jr in a "safe house" because rc is not stable enough to deal with losing him..imo.

    One gets the impression that people are afraid, very afraid of ron cummings.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Maybe they don't want people hurt...imagination isn't even necessary when we can watch and listen to rc. RC is a volatile entity. It could be dangerous. He has no friends and people who have tried to help, have been burned. His first attorneys want no part of the "Fray" (their words). They did what the said they would do for him in his time of need and the minute it was over, they washed their hands of him. They were capable of continuing to help, but chose not to and gave their reason....They want no part of it.

    It also appears Mark Nejame doesn't either. His first appearance with TN was his last. I predicted it, saying he looked most uncomfortable, sitting next to her.

    PDM wanted him monitored after they let him go, for fear of retaliation. One can assume in this case that rc must have led them to believe he would do some harm.

    This leads us to TM who tried to help and got burned by this family. They are toxic....and that is all we need to know. It should be enough for those that live nearby. It is obvious to me and has been from the start that people fear ron cummings. He presents himself as crazy and he has a gun. Misty befriend Brock, Ron warns misty by texting her. Misty befriend Charlie....and you know the rest of that story. Misty went to her family for help to get away and look at the results....everyone has been arrested since. Yet ron roams free and untouched.
    This family is litigious and some are just plain crazy. LE doens't want any innocent people hurt. I think that is why they tell them not to search. I suggest locals must be spooked by the likes of the Cummings Clan.

    Where if JR? Is it possible that he is with Crystal? OR are the Sykes and Cummings keeping him hidden. I would think if there is any sense in this case at all, that DCF would remove him after the gun episode reported by TM. Once jr is removed, I would expect acting out on the side of ron cummings. It would be prudent to put jr in a "safe house" because rc is not stable enough to deal with losing him..imo.

    One gets the impression that people are afraid, very afraid of ron cummings.
    I said it before and I'll say it again..Ron C is a coward and IMHO isn't anything to be afraid of... I don't pay taxes in that county but IF everyone is so afraid of him they should demand LE do something about him since the citizens in that community pay their salaries...JMO

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    I agree he is a coward, that is why he always has a gun...but that doesn't make him any less dangerous. S so far we have one young man that is willing to take him on. Unfortunately, people seem to wind up behind bars. It ain't over. You have to admit, no one exactly gravitates toward him, well, execpt misty.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Whisp, I forgot to mention I'm not buying the....Maybe they don't want people hurt as the reason for LE not wanting people to search...JMO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    I can understand that reasoning, but unless LE is involved in some manner, I cannot come up with any other excuse of why they don't want the public involved. There has to be a sound reason for LE not wanting the publice to search.

    1. fear of harm is #1 on my list...this can be from enviorment conditions causing physical harm or the players harassing them in some way, i.e, Tim Miller.
    2. They know Haleigh is no where to be found.
    3. They have other info regarding Haleigh.

    But I keep coming back to public safety....don't know...any other ideas?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I can understand that reasoning, but unless LE is involved in some manner, I cannot come up with any other excuse of why they don't want the public involved. There has to be a sound reason for LE not wanting the publice to search.

    1. fear of harm is #1 on my list...this can be from enviorment conditions causing physical harm or the players harassing them in some way, i.e, Tim Miller.
    2. They know Haleigh is no where to be found.
    3. They have other info regarding Haleigh.

    But I keep coming back to public safety....don't know...any other ideas?
    Whatever it is it's the same reason they arn't releasing much information, like Ron's confirmed work hrs., the phone pings, who really picked Haleigh up at the bus stop...

    1. More are involved, Ron could have been up to his eye balls in something sinister, LE knows it and are trying to figure out who else in involved.

    2. Haleigh is alive, they have proof and are scared of someone harming her if they are aggressive. The are protecting her.

    3. They know if information is released and even some of the truth comes out their heads will be on the chopping block. Way to many mistakes were made initally, and LE is embarrassed, they want time to cool this case down.

    4. RC has the goods on some of LE and if things really start to go aginst him he will start talking.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by News Junkie View Post
    Whatever it is it's the same reason they arn't releasing much information, like Ron's confirmed work hrs., the phone pings, who really picked Haleigh up at the bus stop...

    1. More are involved, Ron could have been up to his eye balls in something sinister, LE knows it and are trying to figure out who else in involved.

    2. Haleigh is alive, they have proof and are scared of someone harming her if they are aggressive. The are protecting her.

    3. They know if information is released and even some of the truth comes out their heads will be on the chopping block. Way to many mistakes were made initally, and LE is embarrassed, they want time to cool this case down.

    4. RC has the goods on some of LE and if things really start to go aginst him he will start talking.

    1. Could be
    2. Highly unlikely
    3. Highly likely
    4. Could very well be

    JMO

  13. #13
    Please provide a link that LE said not to look for Haleigh. Someone? Anyone?

    Thanks!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Please provide a link that LE said not to look for Haleigh. Someone? Anyone?

    Thanks!
    Kimster, I am digging for it. I know it was said early on in the case. I can't say word for word the reasons....but the way I understood it to be was that LE did not want anyone else's life in danger. The area is dangerous...something to that effect. Later on TM came and searched. There was another Non Profit that offered help and LE told them "NO". Again, early on in the case. I will try my best to provide both links, if not tonight by tomorrow. But yes, LE did say not to search.

  15. #15
    I think that was the Laura Foundation, wasn't it, MADJGNLAW?

    Edited for correction: Laura Recovery Center

    (not allowed to link to the site with the article)
    Last edited by Cicada; 01-13-2010 at 10:04 PM.
    Everyone makes mistakes...if we didn't, erasers would never have been invented.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 07:30 PM
  2. Replies: 212
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:56 AM
  3. What keeps you searching for answers about Haleigh?
    By grandmaj in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 12:12 AM