Is no one searching for Haleigh?

Emeralgem

Reaction score
Correct me IF I am wrong, but didn't LE state they didn't want anyone out searching for her?

Correct me IF I am wrong, but didn't LE state they didn't want anyone out searching for her?

I think you're right Emeralgem. But what could the reason be for not wanting anyone out searching for a small child??

I think you're right Emeralgem. But what could the reason be for not wanting anyone out searching for a small child??

Now that's a 64,000.00 question and one that has never been answered adequately by LE as far as I am concerned... And where there is hink there is stink......JMO

Now that's a 64,000.00 question and one that has never been answered adequately by LE as far as I am concerned... And where there is hink there is stink......JMO

Absolutely.....MAJOR hink IMO.

One can ONLY imagine...JMO

Maybe they don't want people hurt...imagination isn't even necessary when we can watch and listen to rc. RC is a volatile entity. It could be dangerous. He has no friends and people who have tried to help, have been burned. His first attorneys want no part of the "Fray" (their words). They did what the said they would do for him in his time of need and the minute it was over, they washed their hands of him. They were capable of continuing to help, but chose not to and gave their reason....They want no part of it.

It also appears Mark Nejame doesn't either. His first appearance with TN was his last. I predicted it, saying he looked most uncomfortable, sitting next to her.

PDM wanted him monitored after they let him go, for fear of retaliation. One can assume in this case that rc must have led them to believe he would do some harm.

This leads us to TM who tried to help and got burned by this family. They are toxic....and that is all we need to know. It should be enough for those that live nearby. It is obvious to me and has been from the start that people fear ron cummings. He presents himself as crazy and he has a gun. Misty befriend Brock, Ron warns misty by texting her. Misty befriend Charlie....and you know the rest of that story. Misty went to her family for help to get away and look at the results....everyone has been arrested since. Yet ron roams free and untouched.
This family is litigious and some are just plain crazy. LE doens't want any innocent people hurt. I think that is why they tell them not to search. I suggest locals must be spooked by the likes of the Cummings Clan.

Where if JR? Is it possible that he is with Crystal? OR are the Sykes and Cummings keeping him hidden. I would think if there is any sense in this case at all, that DCF would remove him after the gun episode reported by TM. Once jr is removed, I would expect acting out on the side of ron cummings. It would be prudent to put jr in a "safe house" because rc is not stable enough to deal with losing him..imo.

One gets the impression that people are afraid, very afraid of ron cummings.

Maybe they don't want people hurt...imagination isn't even necessary when we can watch and listen to rc. RC is a volatile entity. It could be dangerous. He has no friends and people who have tried to help, have been burned. His first attorneys want no part of the "Fray" (their words). They did what the said they would do for him in his time of need and the minute it was over, they washed their hands of him. They were capable of continuing to help, but chose not to and gave their reason....They want no part of it.

It also appears Mark Nejame doesn't either. His first appearance with TN was his last. I predicted it, saying he looked most uncomfortable, sitting next to her.

PDM wanted him monitored after they let him go, for fear of retaliation. One can assume in this case that rc must have led them to believe he would do some harm.

This leads us to TM who tried to help and got burned by this family. They are toxic....and that is all we need to know. It should be enough for those that live nearby. It is obvious to me and has been from the start that people fear ron cummings. He presents himself as crazy and he has a gun. Misty befriend Brock, Ron warns misty by texting her. Misty befriend Charlie....and you know the rest of that story. Misty went to her family for help to get away and look at the results....everyone has been arrested since. Yet ron roams free and untouched.
This family is litigious and some are just plain crazy. LE doens't want any innocent people hurt. I think that is why they tell them not to search. I suggest locals must be spooked by the likes of the Cummings Clan.

Where if JR? Is it possible that he is with Crystal? OR are the Sykes and Cummings keeping him hidden. I would think if there is any sense in this case at all, that DCF would remove him after the gun episode reported by TM. Once jr is removed, I would expect acting out on the side of ron cummings. It would be prudent to put jr in a "safe house" because rc is not stable enough to deal with losing him..imo.

One gets the impression that people are afraid, very afraid of ron cummings.

I said it before and I'll say it again..Ron C is a coward and IMHO isn't anything to be afraid of... I don't pay taxes in that county but IF everyone is so afraid of him they should demand LE do something about him since the citizens in that community pay their salaries...JMO

I agree he is a coward, that is why he always has a gun...but that doesn't make him any less dangerous. S so far we have one young man that is willing to take him on. Unfortunately, people seem to wind up behind bars. It ain't over. You have to admit, no one exactly gravitates toward him, well, execpt misty.

Whisp, I forgot to mention I'm not buying the....Maybe they don't want people hurt as the reason for LE not wanting people to search...JMO

I can understand that reasoning, but unless LE is involved in some manner, I cannot come up with any other excuse of why they don't want the public involved. There has to be a sound reason for LE not wanting the publice to search.

1. fear of harm is #1 on my list...this can be from enviorment conditions causing physical harm or the players harassing them in some way, i.e, Tim Miller.
2. They know Haleigh is no where to be found.
3. They have other info regarding Haleigh.

But I keep coming back to public safety....don't know...any other ideas?

I can understand that reasoning, but unless LE is involved in some manner, I cannot come up with any other excuse of why they don't want the public involved. There has to be a sound reason for LE not wanting the publice to search.

1. fear of harm is #1 on my list...this can be from enviorment conditions causing physical harm or the players harassing them in some way, i.e, Tim Miller.
2. They know Haleigh is no where to be found.
3. They have other info regarding Haleigh.

But I keep coming back to public safety....don't know...any other ideas?

Whatever it is it's the same reason they arn't releasing much information, like Ron's confirmed work hrs., the phone pings, who really picked Haleigh up at the bus stop...

1. More are involved, Ron could have been up to his eye balls in something sinister, LE knows it and are trying to figure out who else in involved.

2. Haleigh is alive, they have proof and are scared of someone harming her if they are aggressive. The are protecting her.

3. They know if information is released and even some of the truth comes out their heads will be on the chopping block. Way to many mistakes were made initally, and LE is embarrassed, they want time to cool this case down.

4. RC has the goods on some of LE and if things really start to go aginst him he will start talking.

Whatever it is it's the same reason they arn't releasing much information, like Ron's confirmed work hrs., the phone pings, who really picked Haleigh up at the bus stop...

1. More are involved, Ron could have been up to his eye balls in something sinister, LE knows it and are trying to figure out who else in involved.

2. Haleigh is alive, they have proof and are scared of someone harming her if they are aggressive. The are protecting her.

3. They know if information is released and even some of the truth comes out their heads will be on the chopping block. Way to many mistakes were made initally, and LE is embarrassed, they want time to cool this case down.

4. RC has the goods on some of LE and if things really start to go aginst him he will start talking.

1. Could be
2. Highly unlikely
3. Highly likely
4. Could very well be

JMO

Please provide a link that LE said not to look for Haleigh. Someone? Anyone?

Thanks!

Kimster, I am digging for it. I know it was said early on in the case. I can't say word for word the reasons....but the way I understood it to be was that LE did not want anyone else's life in danger. The area is dangerous...something to that effect. Later on TM came and searched. There was another Non Profit that offered help and LE told them "NO". Again, early on in the case. I will try my best to provide both links, if not tonight by tomorrow. But yes, LE did say not to search.

I think that was the Laura Foundation, wasn't it, MADJGNLAW?

Edited for correction: Laura Recovery Center

(not allowed to link to the site with the article)

I hate to say this, but I think there is something very wrong with LE. I have never seen a case handled like this, except one 20 years ago here and it was never solved. Even those of us who have worked in law enforcement are puzzled at the way information or lack of it has been handled. And I don't think Haleigh is alive and they know where she is because if she were alive, it would be more than likely she would be being abused and in decency they could not leave her at the hands of an abuser. I haven't seen anyone with high enough morals there who would want to protect her. I am surprised that the people who live around there have not spoken out. how could such a fear overwhelm everyone in that town? I am sickened by these people, but they don't have to answer to me, I just pray they can answer to our Father in Heaven.

1. Could be
2. Highly unlikely
3. Highly likely
4. Could very well be

JMO

If this is true, and LE is actually threatened by RC, the situation in Putnam County couldn’t be worse. However why else would they constantly be backing off of Ron? Trying to get Misty or anyone else to out him? I just wonder how many really know what is what down there. CJ mentioned on his 911 call, “I know how things are in Putnam county and he won’t be arrested".

I have seen this behavior before with LE. If you check out the Tara Grinstead case. Unresolved. Small town. interesting people of interest....nothing.

I don't understand why cbs 47 links are always broken. I sniped this article and video and saved it. But for some reason most of the cbs 47 articles are broken.

Then the second article, I can't post the link here since it is not allowed. But if you goggle the title of the article it will take you to it.

SATSUMA, Fla. -- For days the Haleigh Bug Foundation in downtown Satsuma has been asking for volunteers to search wooded areas outside of the original five square mile search zone. Police have now asked those volunteers to hold off on their searches.

Organizers with the search group have said sheriff’s officers told them not to look in areas because of the dangers. They said outside of the wildlife, other illegal activity going on in the woods could pose a problem for the volunteers. Officers also told the searchers if they did find any evidence, they could contaminate the scene and the evidence would be useless.

The initial plan was for groups of 10 volunteers at a time to search areas as far away as 10 miles from the original crime scene. Police said they combed through an area of five square miles in the days and weeks following Haleigh’s disappearance. Members of the Haleigh Bug Foundation said they’ve gotten tips which point to areas outside of the initial search area.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/...earch-For-Haleigh/vIZNm345KUKnF43W8hC_OQ.cspx

For Haleigh Cummings' grandmother, it's not knowing what happened to the 5-year-old girl .... Volunteers asked not to search for Haleigh. Mar 30, 2009
www.dipity.com/fox35web/Haleigh-Cummings-Case/list

Volunteers Asked Not To Search For Haleigh Cummings
Reported by: Matt Saffer

Last Update: 3/27 7:35 pm
Organizers with the search group have said sheriff’s officers told them not to look in areas because of the dangers. They said outside of the wildlife, other illegal activity going on in the woods could pose a problem for the volunteers. Officers also told the searchers if they did find any evidence, they could contaminate the scene and the evidence would be useless.
"Weekend Search Canceled":VIDEO

http://www.cbs47.com/mediacenter/loc...com&navCatId=5
For days the Haleigh Bug Foundation in downtown Satsuma has been asking for volunteers to search wooded areas outside of the original five square mile search zone. Police have now asked those volunteers to hold off on their searches.

Laura Recovery Center offered its assistance early in the investigation, but was turned down by law enforcement

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back