941 users online (128 members and 813 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    also the "drug dealer" who last met up with him would be prime suspect number one. he's already breaking the law and people are just going to take his word for it? at least they got around to that polygraph OVER A YEAR LATER. it's ridiculous how missing persons investigation are handled. I understand they do not indicate a crime, but when you find someone's truck abandoned up a logging road that is a pretty good indication they are not alive and you should be doing your best to find them ASAP.

He's been missing far too long.

No news is not good news in this case. :-(

Bumping for Jake's dad, Keith

Bump for Keith. Missing 2 years today.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/H...160854895.html

ANACORTES, Wash. - Human bones found by a hiker in a remote area of Skagit County a few days ago have been identified as the remains of an Anacortes man who went missing nearly 2 years ago.

Keith A. Anderson vanished Jan. 6, 2010, and was reported missing by his family after he failed to return from a short trip to Snohomish County. The retired high school counselor was last seen in the Sultan area.
    Rest in peace, Mr. Anderson

How ironic - just as I saw this post, the teaser of Jake searching the site where his dad's truck was found was on my TV.

So much tragedy for this family. That Jake is one tough kid, for sure.

So sad to hear this news.

Rest in peace, Keith.

So sorry to hear this. Jake, stay strong kiddo.

I was just watching the latest epi of Deadliest Catch tonight. Jake went to the spot where his dad's truck was found, its a really remote logging road.

Of course this was filmed before his dad's body was found, but I found a couple of Jake's comments interesting. I can't quote verbatim, but Jake said something about the police finding blood in his father's truck, on the steering wheel and some splatters on the windshield.

It doesn't sound as though this was a suicide, since his dad was found, IIRC from news reports, about a mile or so from his truck. It seems very unlikely he could have walked that distance while wounded. His dad's death certainly sounds suspicious after hearing Jake say that.

RIP, Dr. Anderson. He had an impressive resume and accomplished a great deal in his life. Prayers for Jake and his family, they must be very proud of him.

ETA: Just watched it again on After the Catch epi and Jake said blood was found on the key fob and windshield.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ins-found.html

The account stated that the hiker told authorities about finding the remains, and then sheriff's deputies used cadaver dogs to locate additional remains, allowing the King County Medical Examiner to make a positive identification in late June.

The deceased man's identity was withheld until all members of his family had been notified.

Listened with tears as Jake spoke about his father on After the Catch tonight. What a wonderful dad he must have been to have such a man for his son.

Rest in Peace Keith

R.I.P Mr Anderson. A wonderful man like Jake Anderson, who has more ambition, work ethic and heart could have only come from a wonderful home. Jake battled his demons and came out on top, I am sure his family, including his dad, is beyond proud!

This comes on the heels of Jake just tying the knot (back in May)... at the very least they now have the comfort of knowing that his dad has been recovered.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5