Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Carry on here please.

To get caught up here is thread # 7

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93949"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

"I have nothing to say about that," Smith said. "That's retarded. I've never been to the office in San Antonio. I've talked to people there and called them. Nobody from the FBI has called us, yet. This whole thing is ridiculous. I have begged and begged for them to ask us questions - nobody will ask us questions, nobody will come to our home."
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

Tammi---Do you think anyone actually cares if you have BEEN to the San Antonio office? It doesn't matter if you've been there. You have CONNECTIONS there.

Quit playing games and give up the baby. He's not yours.

Just bringing this over from the other thread because...well it's a good post!! LOL. Exactly Taminator.

Nobody from the FBI has called us, yet. This whole thing is ridiculous. I have begged and begged for them to ask us questions - nobody will ask us questions, nobody will come to our home."

Why does TPS think she merits a visit from the FBI? Can't her local LE handle the questions? Perhaps that's why she does NG. She's trying to answer FBI questions that they haven't even asked her. Staying one step ahead? This must be driving her crazy not knowing what the FBI think and not being able to get a personal "read" on them.

Someone is feeding Tammi info from this website. She states that she already called the FBI in regards to that posting from "Beth'. How did she know about it???

(taken from her FB)

Just bringing this over from the other thread because...well it's a good post!! LOL. Exactly Taminator.

She used the words "phony state adoption",,,,,,,,,,,what does she mean by that??????? To me "state adoption" means adopting from the state. Or did she mean "phony adoption over state lines?"

She wants the FBI to come to her home?? How about the FBI haul yourself to their office and explain things to you? Like, they don't believe you or your hubby!!

But, I doubt that will happen.

Someone is feeding Tammi info from this website. She states that she already called the FBI in regards to that posting from "Beth'. How did she know about it???

(taken from her FB)

Could she be monitoring this site herself? (In which case, clamping my mouth shut to avoid saying something to her that could get me banned!)

She wants the FBI to come to her home?? How about the FBI haul your clean colon to their office and explain things to you? Like, they don't believe you or your hubby!!

But, I doubt that will happen.

Exactly! If I thought I could help with a missing child, I would sit in their office day in and day out until someone talked to me about it.. I certainly would not wait for them to come to my home..

Could she be monitoring this site herself? (In which case, clamping my mouth shut to avoid saying something to her that could get me banned!)

Probably has little spies monitoring things for her.

Perhaps however someone posted to her website the info about "Beth" and the content of the posting. Tammi replies saying thank you, I already called the FBI to have it checked into (paraphrasing)

(taken from her FB)

She reads here .....imo

I think we're getting closer and closer in Gabriel's case. I think Tammi orchestrated the whole thing and I just can't believe they would let Tammi question EJ without being recorded. That just blows my mind.

I don't think Tammi is a baby broker or anything like that. I just think she is desperate to have a baby and when she hooked up with Elizabeth she sure as heck wasn't going to let Logan stand in her way of adopting Gabriel. So she cooked up this little plan to send EJ to SA to stay there for a week or two with Gabriel, just until Logan signed those papers. When Logan filed kidnapping charges the whole thing blew up in her face.

I think that's when Tammi enlisted the help of her friend JM. If EJ would have brought the baby back after Logan had filed kidnapping charges there is no way the Smith's would have gotten Gabriel and Tammi knew that. I think her thought process was, "You know what, Logan might be able to keep me from adopting Gabriel but he sure as heck can't keep EJ from giving him up for adoption to someone else!"
I think that Tammi thought Logan was abusive and if she couldn't have Gabriel she was going to make sure Logan didn't get him. I think that's when the call was placed to Janet Morris.

Now whether Janet actually helped I don't know. Maybe she actually did encourage EJ to return to AZ. If she did I'm sure that didn't set well with EJ and she probably thought, "Fine! If neither of you is going to help me do this then I'll do it myself!" and she did.
I think EJ found the couple on craigslist the same day she talked with Janet and Janet refused to help her. I think EJ made arraignments for the couple to meet her there in SA, maybe spent a day or two with them, most likely just a day, pouring her heart out to them. Then she handed Gabriel over to them.

The thing about the car seat and the couple getting it from EJ's hotel room because they didn't have one, could reveal a couple of things. 1.) they flew into SA and were in a rental car. 2.) they drove into SA in their own car because SA was within driving distance of their home and 3.) obviously the adoption was short notice, evidenced by the fact that they were not prepared to bring a baby home.

I'm also quite sure the couple would be on hotel video so maybe we will have some good news today.

Exactly! If I thought I could help with a missing child, I would sit in their office day in and day out until someone talked to me about it.. I certainly would not wait for them to come to my home..

And I certainly would not be spewing everything to the media and making personal appearances until I knew for sure it would not hamper the investigation. :furious::banghead:

I am so disgusted by this woman's actions in regards to her "friend" EJ. With a friend like TPS - well... Heaven help you - the most nontrustworthy, nonloyal, attention seeker I have seen in a very, very long time. :sick:

Salem

If EJ has decided that she wants out of jail, why isn't she speaking to LE or FBI instead of the POI in her case? Can't wait for the supposed press conf. today with EJ, her attorney and Tammi, of course. How does that work? Is there a media room at the jail set up for prisoners? This must be driving Logan crazy!

Why does TPS think she merits a visit from the FBI? Can't her local LE handle the questions? Perhaps that's why she does NG. She's trying to answer FBI questions that they haven't even asked her. Staying one step ahead? This must be driving her crazy not knowing what the FBI think and not being able to get a personal "read" on them.

Exactly. Why does she feel she is so important to this investigation if she, in her words, "did nothing wrong"? She tells LE what she knows, and should then move on. Let THEM do the investigating.

IMO, she has many things to hide and IS trying to stay one step ahead. She wants to know what they know, so she can weave her story around it and/or come up with explainations.

She is obsessed over how local LE isn't returning her calls. Obviously, they got whatever information they wanted from you, Tammi. Let them do their job. When they are ready to arrest you, they will.

In the meantime, polish up your acting skills and act like you actually give a crap about this baby. Act like you're worried. Squeeze out a couple tears. That's my advice.

(taken from her FB)

No one as to feed Tammi information on here...this is a public forum, anyone can read here...and if she's a member she can post here too. You just never know on here whose post you might be responding to or quoting.:dance:

Perhaps however someone posted to her website the info about "Beth" and the content of the posting. Tammi replies saying thank you, I already called the FBI to have it checked into (paraphrasing)

BBM

She really is a piece of work.

I have so many mixed feelings on this Beth. At first I just about jumped out of my skin. But now that I think about it more, Gabriel's case first started making headlines on January 1st if I remember correctly. His name was pretty widely known by the 4th. I think maybe this is some troll who thought it would be fun to get everyone all riled up. Why that site though, that's what's strange. There's still a big part of me though that thinks this is way too coincidental and maybe this really is a couple who has no clue what they're dealing with. Maybe they think their baby boy's adoption was legit. But then ANOTHER part of me is thinking, ok, Gabriel's photo is everywhere and they're using the same name. How could they NOT know? Which leads me back to the hoax idea. Or maybe it is really a HUGE coincidence. There are so many questions I would love answers to right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth