Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    must....go....drive....past...heck I won't be the only one, Ramsey St. is a huge, busy road. I dont know who or what I expect to see. But tomorrow when there is plenty of daylight, I'm gonna see it.
    You are my God!!!! I am with you in spirit!!! :-)
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

I missed Jane... did she talk about Shaniya?
    If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    ~Emily Dickinson~

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Southern: Yes JVM did discuss the Shaniya case tonight. BL was a phone guest.

Very sad.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzyq211 View Post
    You are my God!!!! I am with you in spirit!!! :-)

Well folks it was rather uneventful. I was unable to determine which house, but none of it was pretty. At the turn in to Mary st. on one side is a bar/lounge with iron bars on the windows, the corner is the housing authority. There are only about 10 houses on the street, two well maintained, and the others, pretty trashed. There were some shady characters on the corners, but no signs of anyone else being awake or at home on that street.

On the drive I thought of Shaniya being pulled from school, and the wonderful things my own child the same age is enjoying in kindergarten. Shaniya would be reading a book to her parents at night, and most likely a class trip to the circus this week.

It is my understanding that Shaniya was still enrolled at Morganton rd school when she left to live at Sleepy Hollow, that's a long, long drive. Everyone had to know she was not enrolled in a new school near her new home. I know its only one red flag that was missed, I just dont understand why no one thought hey, wait, she is not in school , something is wrong!!!

Anyway.
    Anyone interested in meeting at the courthouse for the hearing, let me know!

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Atomic For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post

Well folks it was rather uneventful. I was unable to determine which house, but none of it was pretty. At the turn in to Mary st. on one side is a bar/lounge with iron bars on the windows, the corner is the housing authority. There are only about 10 houses on the street, two well maintained, and the others, pretty trashed. There were some shady characters on the corners, but no signs of anyone else being awake or at home on that street.

On the drive I thought of Shaniya being pulled from school, and the wonderful things my own child the same age is enjoying in kindergarten. Shaniya would be reading a book to her parents at night, and most likely a class trip to the circus this week.

It is my understanding that Shaniya was still enrolled at Morganton rd school when she left to live at Sleepy Hollow, that's a long, long drive. Everyone had to know she was not enrolled in a new school near her new home. I know its only one red flag that was missed, I just dont understand why no one thought hey, wait, she is not in school , something is wrong!!!

Anyway.
    Anyone interested in meeting at the courthouse for the hearing, let me know!
    Thank you for the play-by-play...I wish I lived closer!! I also need to see things, just for my own sake.

I think about that pic of Shaniya proudly posing with her backpack on I guess the first day of school, and I want to vomit. I am FURIOUS that some of the ADULTS that caused/allowed this to happen are free. I just cant stand it!

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

Video of reporter making a visit for an interview, gets the door slammed in his face

A reporter went to the door (about 1 minute into the tape), here is the video from wral:
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/7113946/

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HeadExplodes For This Useful Post:

The stills are saved here (as is the vid)

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...aniya%20Davis/
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

Oriah is offline Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadExplodes View Post
    A reporter went to the door (about 1 minute into the tape), here is the video from wral:
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/7113946/
    I am resisting the urge to get reinvolved with Shaniya's case, and going to try and help protect another child from this sort of possible violence instead. I think she would understand that. No words for these crimes agaist children. Just..ugliness... for all of this.

Shaniya, I don't care what is swirling around you and your case. Know that there are so many of us out here that will NEVER stop thinking of you, or findng justice for you. Peace, honey. Spring will be here soon, and so will your flowers.

Oriah

The Colemans show a poster someone left in the woods.

[ame=http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya%20Davis/?action=view&current=003-4.flv][/ame]
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

My concern now is for the unborn baby this momster carries and for her other child........
    please I pray she doesn't get them!
    Please keep them away from her!
    and how can she ever live with herself knowing what she left happen to this sweet innocent baby????
    I hope she is haunted daily! JMO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    My concern now is for the unborn baby this momster carries and for her other child........
    please I pray she doesn't get them!
    Please keep them away from her!
    and how can she ever live with herself knowing what she left happen to this sweet innocent baby????
    I hope she is haunted daily! JMO
    Yes Passion, I too hope she never even gets a chance to hold that baby.

But, my imediate concern is the fact that she is out and able to do drugs now. If so, that poor baby will begin to suffer before it's born and suffer more after it's born, even if AD never gets to hold it.

I'm still so outraged that she is out.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Surely they are drug testing her as a condition of the bail??

then again....over and over we see crazy things

surely the state will take her son and this baby from her right??

but then again...over and over we see crazy things

I do agree with Oriah....we need to stop these tragedies,
    it just keeps happening

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

Logical, I hope to heck they are drug testing her.
    But, drug tests only show what has already been done...IMO she could have a great deal of drugs ingested before the test and that could do harm.
    The drug test is after the fact.

Makes me sick that we are even discussing how she is gonna be able to hurt another child. She should not be out IMO.

I was so glad this baby would not have to drugged because "mom" was in jail. Now, this baby is not ever protected.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Yep Kimberley...I guess I was thinking that might "deter" AD, but then again nothing detered her in the past

you are right....keeping her in jail was the best hope for this innocent baby to be born healthy and not "addicted"...

it is soooo frustrating to think that she is out....you are so right, drug testing "afterwards" won't help the condition of the baby she is carrying

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaReckonwith View Post
    The Colemans show a poster someone left in the woods.

Good videos, but I for one cannot believe that once again BL is whining about what HE has to put up with, what bills HE has footed! It gets my blood boiling, ugh!! Maybe its time for another break!!! Grrrr!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    I never in a THOUSAND years thought anyone would bail her out. Not only that, but I can't believe her bail was so low that her family would ever be able to post bail.

Totally speechless and heart broken again. What is next? MM post bail?

the justice system is failing society.
    Last edited by Empty heart; 02-28-2010 at 12:45 AM.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Empty heart For This Useful Post:

It totally infuriates me that was let out of jail - that she even HAD a bond. That she even HAD a bond with the kind of charges against her surprised me in the first place. I knew that with the bond being SO LOW, it would be awhile before her drug friends would bond her out. They waited until the case died down before doing it though. Doesn't surprise me that she bonded out with THAT BOND.... INFURIATING.. OUTRAGIOUS!! We need new laws to protect children!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 02-28-2010 at 02:22 PM. Reason: name calling

JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA DRANE-BURDICK ARE MY HEROES!!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to debbie0604 For This Useful Post:

Ok y'all...I'm not trying to be critical here and I know initials can get very confuseing.

In the above few posts, Shaniya's daddy is being referred to as BD.

Should be BL.

BD has been used before in this case, but that's for Shaniya's aunt Brenda (BD). Her mom's sister that lived in the trailer with AD and the children.

Shaniya's Mom= AD
    Shaniya's Dad= BL
    Shaniya's Aunt Carey= CLD
    Shainya's Aunt Brenda= BD
    Shaniya's Alledged Killer= MAM

Not trying to be snippy, just wanted to clear it up in case people who are not familiar come in to read.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Regarding the trashing of BL:

Knock. It. Off.

"Don't forget the kangaroo!"

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hoppyfrog For This Useful Post:

This post from Tricia is clearly worth repeating at this point.

Hi,
    Me again, Tricia the owner.

I wanted to add just a few things to please be careful of.

It is so easy to fall back on names like "Crack Whore" and names or phrases along this line. You know what I mean. Please, it does nothing to help the discussion. PLEASE do not stoop to this level of posting.

Also, please remember Shaniya's father is also a victim. There is no need to trash this poor man. The hell he will live in for the rest of his life is nothing we can imagine. Express your opinion yes but draw the line at trashing please.

I haven't read this thread (notice the time of this post I am a bit tired) so forgive me if I seem to be rambling.

There are no plans to time anyone out because I have faith that a reminder like this is enough.

It is rare that a group of posters can come together with such passion as you all have with this case. I thank you for your participation.

Link:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4471766&postcount=485"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #20[/ame]

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hoppyfrog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hoppyfrog View Post
    This post from Tricia is clearly worth repeating at this point.

Hi,
    Me again, Tricia the owner.

I wanted to add just a few things to please be careful of.

It is so easy to fall back on names like "Crack Whore" and names or phrases along this line. You know what I mean. Please, it does nothing to help the discussion. PLEASE do not stoop to this level of posting.

Also, please remember Shaniya's father is also a victim. There is no need to trash this poor man. The hell he will live in for the rest of his life is nothing we can imagine. Express your opinion yes but draw the line at trashing please.

I haven't read this thread (notice the time of this post I am a bit tired) so forgive me if I seem to be rambling.

There are no plans to time anyone out because I have faith that a reminder like this is enough.

It is rare that a group of posters can come together with such passion as you all have with this case. I thank you for your participation.

Link:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #20
    We apologize if in anyway appear to have contributed to name calling or trashing in anyway at all. That has never been our intent. Thank you for the reminder, and we will be especially careful of that in the future. Thank you, Tricia and hoppyfrog for the reminder.

At this point, I know both myself and (speaking for Oriah as well) simply want a safer life for vulnerable children and adults everywhere.

JustToSeeYouSmile

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustToSeeYouSmile For This Useful Post:

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Misty can get one million bond for numerous counts of trafficking drugs and it's 50,000 for trafficking a beautiful sweet 5 year old child... also it was a permanent sale as she did not go back home. ??? There ought to be the biggest outcry from the entire nation that judge and county has ever seen! I hope the media puts a lot of pressure on the ones responsible!
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    Misty can get one million bond for numerous counts of trafficking drugs and it's 50,000 for trafficking a beautiful sweet 5 year old child... also it was a permanent sale as she did not go back home. ??? There ought to be the biggest outcry from the entire nation that judge and county has ever seen! I hope the media puts a lot of pressure on the ones responsible!
    ITA tiredblondy and was shocked when I looked for updated stories yesterday and couldn't find any.
    It was like the initial reaction was a little bit of an outcry and then silence again.

This case has been like that for months.

We get a little info, then silence.
    Court dates are released, then silence. (from what I understand, the court appearances so far have just been delayed but nobody ever reports that).

It's very frustrating IMO.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Shaniya... I don't know how to bump you up, and there is a lot of controversy and emotion surrounding your case. But I just spoke to Oriah and she wanted me to remind you and anyone reading that you are not forgotten, and never will be. I concur.

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JustToSeeYouSmile For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustToSeeYouSmile View Post
    We apologize if in anyway appear to have contributed to name calling or trashing in anyway at all. That has never been our intent. Thank you for the reminder, and we will be especially careful of that in the future. Thank you, Tricia and hoppyfrog for the reminder.

At this point, I know both myself and (speaking for Oriah as well) simply want a safer life for vulnerable children and adults everywhere.

JustToSeeYouSmile

You have NOTHING for which to apologize.

Be well,

Hoppy

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoppyfrog For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast