Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 768

Thread: NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

  1. #651
    The problem is that we don't value our children nearly enough. I was shocked to find out in Gabriel Johnson's case, that if his mother had not made her statements that she had killed Gabe, but if she had simply given him away, or sold him, that she would have gotten only 5 years prison time. With good behavior of course, she'd have been out in less.

    That's in the state of Arizona. After our verified attorney AZlawyer gave us that info, I spot checked other states. They're all pretty much the same.

    It's okay to give away or sell our babies and children. That's not right.

    We can rant and rave at the system, but... we make the system, we make the laws, we define how much - or how little - our children are worth to us.

    We inherited the system, yes, from times when women and children were chattel, property. But it's 2010. Why have we not come farther?

    If our children are worth more to us, then we have to show it. We have to change the laws.

    Just some thoughts and my

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:


  3. #652
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,398
    These stupid articles do not say anything but the comments say plenty.

    http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Rale...date?#comments
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  5. #653
    suzyq211's Avatar
    suzyq211 is online now Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    These stupid articles do not say anything but the comments say plenty.

    http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Rale...date?#comments
    YES...LOVE the comments!!!!!!!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

    All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:


  7. #654
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by JustToSeeYouSmile View Post
    Wow, I hope to God that no one thought that's what I meant by inquiring about this info. I AM however, interested in why the specialist who looked at the photo(s) was unable to determine if it was Shaniya or another child. IMO, if someone is caring for a typical 5 year old child on any kind of full-time basis, they have seen their genitalia. BL, AD, and others may have had this opportunity as well as 'babysitters' or any other caregivers at all.
    My issue is not over publishing for the general public children's genitalia. It is why the public does not have any further information about this child who's picture was found on MAM's cell phone. A child that was obviously abused at some point and may still be in that situation.
    Again, it leads me to wonder- where did the picture come from? Take a cell phone apart and you can easily find if the phone itself took the pic, or if it was sent or received. If it was sent or received, then from where was it sent or received to or from? What kind of device? Was it taken and distributed? Did it come off of the internet?
    I would think LE would have a tech task force all over this, considering Shaniya's case. Do they? I don't know.
    That was my inquiry- why is the issue of this unidentified and OBVIOUSLY ABUSED child not in the media?

    JTSYS
    I'm sorry, I didn't think you meant in the media - I just responded to the thought of who ever that lil girl is. (and I still think it maybe Shaniya.) But if it was down loaded hopefully they know where it came from..
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



    ~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~


    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11


    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  9. #655
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    The problem is that we don't value our children nearly enough. I was shocked to find out in Gabriel Johnson's case, that if his mother had not made her statements that she had killed Gabe, but if she had simply given him away, or sold him, that she would have gotten only 5 years prison time. With good behavior of course, she'd have been out in less.

    That's in the state of Arizona. After our verified attorney AZlawyer gave us that info, I spot checked other states. They're all pretty much the same.

    It's okay to give away or sell our babies and children. That's not right.

    We can rant and rave at the system, but... we make the system, we make the laws, we define how much - or how little - our children are worth to us.

    We inherited the system, yes, from times when women and children were chattel, property. But it's 2010. Why have we not come farther?

    If our children are worth more to us, then we have to show it. We have to change the laws.

    Just some thoughts and my
    Beanie That is horrendous. And it makes no sense because if it is a slap on the hand to sell a child, it is certainly against the law to buy one.

    BBM I have to respectfully disagree, I think we parents (by parents I mean those of us who give birth or adopt (or even just love) children and raise them in a nurturing environment - would give our own life to keep them safe.

    I believe it is the special interest groups. They hide behind corporate names - then go home to their family - kept safe in houses behind electric fences.

    Why do we have adoption agencies? Why have foster care? Why not just post a picture on Craigs list and let unwanted - abused children (that made me ill to think) go to the highest bidder. Are we walking back in time when it comes to our children? The way Asian women were "imported" and used as sex slaves in Whore houses - not fed enough or treated if they became ill - because there were always more where they came from, making them expendable?

    xin_330701240930039165724.jpg Smuggled babies found stuffed in bags on bus...

    The 2003 arrest of the ringleaders of the gang exposed a network of trafficking in baby girls that spread from Guangxi to Henan, Anhui and Hubei provinces in central and eastern China, the report said. The case broke when police found 28 drugged and tied-up baby girls -- none over three months old -- in bags on board a bus bound for northern cities. One of the babies died while being smuggled, reports at the time said.

    The case has been linked to China's "one child" family planning policy that has sharpened traditional values preferring boys over girls and leading to many mothers selling or giving away their baby daughters in the hopes of later having a son. Many defendants in the case refused to admit wrongdoing, insisting they were providing a humanitarian service as many of the trafficked girls went to childless couples in cities, earlier press reports on the scandal said.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    follow up
    Babies in tote bags lead to gang arrests

    Updated: 2004-07-24 09:23 (snipped)

    A court convicted 52 members of a baby-trafficking gang Friday, sentencing the ringleaders to death or life in prison. Five gang members received life in prison, while 40 others were sentenced to at least 18 months, Xinhua said.

    According to Xinhua, Xie bought infants from midwives, health care workers or other baby-traffickers in Yulin and passed them on to Cui, who had them smuggled to buyers as far away as northern China.

    Babies were drugged to keep them asleep while being smuggled, leading to at least one death, Xinhua said.

    The Xinhua report named 12 employees of two Yulin hospitals who allegedly sold babies for $12 to $24 each.

    Authorities said earlier that no families had claimed the babies rescued in March, and the report Friday gave no details of what happened to them. Local officials said they might wind up being raised in orphanages.

    Communist authorities - led by Mao Zedong, who famously remarked that women "hold up half the sky" - prided themselves on raising the status of women. Upon taking power in 1949, they ended the prewar custom of selling unwanted daughters to brothels or as servants.

    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english...ent_351314.htm
    multiple news stories of human trafficking in the following link.

    http://search.yahoo.com/404handler?s...t_070619080858

    Last edited by LCoastMom; 04-20-2010 at 01:34 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  11. #656
    suzyq211's Avatar
    suzyq211 is online now Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post


    Beanie That is horrendous. And it makes no sense because if it is a slap on the hand to sell a child, it is certainly against the law to buy one.

    BBM I have to respectfully disagree, I think we parents (by parents I mean those of us who give birth or adopt (or even just love) children and raise them in a nurturing environment - would give our own life to keep them safe.

    I believe it is the special interest groups. They hide behind corporate names - then go home to their family - kept safe in houses behind electric fences.

    Why do we have adoption agencies? Why have foster care? Why not just post a picture on Craigs list and let unwanted - abused children (that made me ill to think) go to the highest bidder. Are we walking back in time when it comes to our children? The way Asian women were "imported" and used as sex slaves in Whore houses - not fed enough or treated if they became ill - because there were always more where they came from, making them expendable?

    xin_330701240930039165724.jpg Smuggled babies found stuffed in bags on bus...



    multiple news stories of human trafficking in the following link.

    http://search.yahoo.com/404handler?s...t_070619080858

    God that is awful! However, nothing surprises me anymore. To certain people
    children/human lives ARE expendable! They are nothing more than a commodity. It makes me sick and I am fearful about what is happening in this world. I feel that we are destroying ourselves.

    I also hope that LE are investigating the child on the cellphone.
    Robert Harrod will be found.

    All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:


  13. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't think you meant in the media - I just responded to the thought of who ever that lil girl is. (and I still think it maybe Shaniya.) But if it was down loaded hopefully they know where it came from..
    No apology necessary- just didn't want people to misunderstand what I was wondering about. Pictures of child porn pop up all over the place now thanks to the various ways and means of transmissions available. I have a friend who works on a federal internet child porn task force and through him, have come to understand that among certain cultures, the cell phone is the primary source for distribution. Among others, it is the internet, among others it is iTouches, etc.
    So it has me alarmed that LE released info about this child to the public but provided no further information about her, except to say they couldn't tell for certain if it was Shaniya. I tend to agree with you that it was probably Shaniya- however- I still want to know the contacts that revolved around it and where it was sent or received from. I want to know the cell phone provider. I want to know if there is a task force on it, etc, etc. I want to know if there were any distiguishing marks in the picture AT ALL. If it is NOT Shaniya, then we have another poor baby out there that we need to find. And if it WAS Shaniya, we need to know if any distribution took place, kwim?

    Sorry for the rant- Shaniya is close to my heart.
    I still want to know if they cleared everyone who was at the hotel that night/morning.

    JTSYS

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustToSeeYouSmile For This Useful Post:


  15. #658
    tlcya's Avatar
    tlcya is offline Websleuths IS its Members, plain and simple
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NOT my Monkeys, NOT my circus
    Posts
    23,802
    Your face is still etched in my memory little angel. We have not forgotten sweety. Still hoping for real justice for Shaniya.
    A MOO MOO here, a MOO MOO there, here a MOO, there a MOO, everywhere a MOO MOO

    Giving blogging a stab. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?49066-tlcya-the-Good-the-Bad-the-Websleuth

  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:


  17. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/page/...eyword=shaniya

    Here is a link to wral page that has a link for the documents. I think the info on the picture is on the cell phone document. I can't pull it up on my phone. I hope this helps.

    If you don't mind, after you read it, can you please let me know what it says. I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly.

    Thanks.
    Thank, Kimberlyd125.
    It says essentially this:

    14‑190.17A. Third degree sexual exploitation of a minor.

    (a) Offense. A person commits the offense of third degree sexual exploitation of a minor if, knowing the character or content of the material, he possesses material that contains a visual representation of a minor engaging in sexual activity.

    (b) Inference. In a prosecution under this section, the trier of fact may infer that a participant in sexual activity whom material through its title, text, visual representations or otherwise represents or depicts as a minor is a minor.
    (c) Mistake of Age. Mistake of age is not a defense to a prosecution under this section.

    (d) Punishment and Sentencing. Violation of this section is a Class I felony. (1989 (Reg. Sess., 1990), c. 1022, s. 1; 1993, c. 539, s. 1198; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 24, s. 14(c).)

    I wonder if there is any aspect of the pic(s) or transmission of pic(s) that would fall into the (a) Offense category.

    JTSYS

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustToSeeYouSmile For This Useful Post:


  19. #660
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    Your face is still etched in my memory little angel. We have not forgotten sweety. Still hoping for real justice for Shaniya.

    "DITTO" Same here !!!
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    .

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GetSmart For This Useful Post:


  21. #661
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by JustToSeeYouSmile View Post
    Thank, Kimberlyd125.
    It says essentially this:

    14‑190.17A. Third degree sexual exploitation of a minor.

    (a) Offense. A person commits the offense of third degree sexual exploitation of a minor if, knowing the character or content of the material, he possesses material that contains a visual representation of a minor engaging in sexual activity.

    (b) Inference. In a prosecution under this section, the trier of fact may infer that a participant in sexual activity whom material through its title, text, visual representations or otherwise represents or depicts as a minor is a minor.
    (c) Mistake of Age. Mistake of age is not a defense to a prosecution under this section.

    (d) Punishment and Sentencing. Violation of this section is a Class I felony. (1989 (Reg. Sess., 1990), c. 1022, s. 1; 1993, c. 539, s. 1198; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 24, s. 14(c).)

    I wonder if there is any aspect of the pic(s) or transmission of pic(s) that would fall into the (a) Offense category.

    JTSYS
    Did you notice in those search warrants he had a second cell phone in his car? I didn't realize til today.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



    ~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~


    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11


    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  23. #662
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by JustToSeeYouSmile View Post
    No apology necessary- just didn't want people to misunderstand what I was wondering about. Pictures of child porn pop up all over the place now thanks to the various ways and means of transmissions available. I have a friend who works on a federal internet child porn task force and through him, have come to understand that among certain cultures, the cell phone is the primary source for distribution. Among others, it is the internet, among others it is iTouches, etc.
    So it has me alarmed that LE released info about this child to the public but provided no further information about her, except to say they couldn't tell for certain if it was Shaniya. I tend to agree with you that it was probably Shaniya- however- I still want to know the contacts that revolved around it and where it was sent or received from. I want to know the cell phone provider. I want to know if there is a task force on it, etc, etc. I want to know if there were any distiguishing marks in the picture AT ALL. If it is NOT Shaniya, then we have another poor baby out there that we need to find. And if it WAS Shaniya, we need to know if any distribution took place, kwim?

    Sorry for the rant- Shaniya is close to my heart.
    I still want to know if they cleared everyone who was at the hotel that night/morning.

    JTSYS
    This deserves more than the thanks button.





  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  25. #663
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    I know that people who do those kind of things are sick.
    The smirk on his face is sick.
    And despite the fact that MAM is a sick SOBMF.
    I think God should wipe those kind of people out, they are terrorists of another kind, but sick terrorists none the less.
    I know I would not mind taking a heavy frying pan and giving him a permanent concussion - no I never hit anyone, and there is always a first time. He would be my first time.

    If California is letting those people out of jail - somebody has to give them a concussion.
    I don't believe he is sick I believe he is evil. Sick wouldn't know what he did was wrong on every level.

    Why did MAM turn himself in with that phone on his person? We don't really think he forgot that picture was on there do we?

    He was smirking, gloating about what he had done. He makes me sick.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  27. #664
    suzyq211's Avatar
    suzyq211 is online now Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    I don't believe he is sick I believe he is evil. Sick wouldn't know what he did was wrong on every level.

    Why did MAM turn himself in with that phone on his person? We don't really think he forgot that picture was on there do we?

    He was smirking, gloating about what he had done. He makes me sick.
    A Sociopath...he believes he is above the law and authority. Someone like that is what the DP was made for!!!! IMHO!!!!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

    All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:


  29. #665
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,500
    Quote Originally Posted by suzyq211 View Post
    A Sociopath...he believes he is above the law and authority. Someone like that is what the DP was made for!!!! IMHO!!!!
    ITA - the smirk says it all IMO.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  31. #666
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,398
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    This deserves more than the thanks button.




    And I am still wondering what happened to MAM's missing computer. Hushhhhh on that too...
    Seems the cops did see t and by the time they returned it was gone.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  33. #667
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,398
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    I don't believe he is sick I believe he is evil. Sick wouldn't know what he did was wrong on every level.

    Why did MAM turn himself in with that phone on his person? We don't really think he forgot that picture was on there do we?

    He was smirking, gloating about what he had done. He makes me sick.
    Very evil reminds me of the devil.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  35. #668
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,500
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    And I am still wondering what happened to MAM's missing computer. Hushhhhh on that too...
    Seems the cops did see t and by the time they returned it was gone.
    Is there another computer besides the HP Mini and the Compaq Laptop that the police searched?
    Seems I remember something about a computer that was stolen a while before this case, but I don't think it had anything to do with this case.
    I think it was an emachine or something. We found out about it by searching records or something. My mind is drawing a blank.
    Can you explain what computer you are talking about, or provide a link please.
    Thanks.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  37. #669
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,500
    I found the reports I was thinking of on this old link

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4453547&postcount=336"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14[/ame]

    I can't get the incident reports to work, but they are discussed at length on thread 14 I believe.
    Looks like they were from right around the time Shaniya was sold/raped/killed.

    I wish I could pull up the actual reports. I will have to go back and read the thread.

    ETA: But, Songline, if you have a link, it would make it much easier.
    Last edited by Kimberlyd125; 04-21-2010 at 07:29 PM.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  39. #670
    Does anybody have a Peoplefinders.com account?
    If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    ~Emily Dickinson~

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to southern_comfort For This Useful Post:


  41. #671
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,203
    Quote Originally Posted by southern_comfort View Post
    Does anybody have a Peoplefinders.com account?
    Yes. And others similar.

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:


  43. #672
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,398
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    I don't believe he is sick I believe he is evil. Sick wouldn't know what he did was wrong on every level.

    Why did MAM turn himself in with that phone on his person? We don't really think he forgot that picture was on there do we?

    He was smirking, gloating about what he had done. He makes me sick.
    He makes me sick to and I want to see the DP on him ASAP.
    I still think that Go and his wisdom can make it so that these kind of people get wiped out fast, they are a hazard to society.
    and in California they get set free
    17000 just got released into the public.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  45. #673
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Is there another computer besides the HP Mini and the Compaq Laptop that the police searched?
    Seems I remember something about a computer that was stolen a while before this case, but I don't think it had anything to do with this case.
    I think it was an emachine or something. We found out about it by searching records or something. My mind is drawing a blank.
    Can you explain what computer you are talking about, or provide a link please.
    Thanks.
    I wish I had the time to go look.
    There were 2 computers and when the cop came back there was one. We never herd more about it.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  47. #674
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,203
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    This deserves more than the thanks button.




    Also of note- and could be pertinent in any number of cases including this one re: child pornography....are people aware that many 'free' sights on the internet that advertise conversion methods of devices like iTouches, etc (that are not supposed to be used as phones) are actually disguised to look like 'real' Apple, Mac, or IMB sites- and allow 'free' conversion of certain devices to enable them to be used as cell phones or other transmission devices?
    They also enable GPS tracking on devices that are not supposed to have them. In otherwords- your kid might have an iTouch to play video games on and nothing more. But your child can also log onto the internet, download software from one of these sites, and bam- send and receive txt and cell phone messages from their iTouch. They're also being tracked by pedophiles because they now have all of their personal information. KWIM?

    Just something else to be aware of when electronic devices come into play in cases. These days, its not simply a question of pictures on a computer.

    Oriah
    Last edited by Oriah; 04-22-2010 at 10:13 AM.

  48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:


  49. #675
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,203
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    I wish I had the time to go look.
    There were 2 computers and when the cop came back there was one. We never herd more about it.
    # 039644
    http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/...s.aspx?=search

    It's not public info because it wasn't seized. It's only on the incident report.
    I think.
    Oriah
    Last edited by Oriah; 04-22-2010 at 10:39 AM.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 578
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 04:55 AM
  2. Replies: 523
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:23 AM
  3. Replies: 610
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Replies: 594
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 03:18 PM
  5. Replies: 554
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •