Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 768

Thread: NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    This is not what I was looking for. This says MAM said he picked her up in front of the house.

    Snipped from http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6464217/

    In an affidavit for a warrant to search McNeill's 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, investigators said McNeill told them he picked Shaniya up in front of her home and drove her to the hotel.

    I'm thinking I heard the manager talking about the video tapes on Nancy Grace. I'll have to try to Wade thru transcripts.
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/


    "Police are looking at surveillance video of anyone who left the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park early Tuesday, Moore said."

    "Police dogs searched the neighborhood and some nearby woods late Tuesday and didn't pick up Shaniya's scent. Investigators said the dogs would have picked up her trail if she had been walking around the area."

    Note: When a person is carried, the dogs will not pick up a scent.
    HTH

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeadExplodes For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    This is not what I was looking for. This says MAM said he picked her up in front of the house.

    Snipped from http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6464217/

    In an affidavit for a warrant to search McNeill's 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, investigators said McNeill told them he picked Shaniya up in front of her home and drove her to the hotel.

    I'm thinking I heard the manager talking about the video tapes on Nancy Grace. I'll have to try to Wade thru transcripts.
    This I did remember - thanks.
    but not that there is video - that would be a slam dunk.
    a video of SOB MAM- PICKING Shaniya up and AD opening the door would definitely make my heart sing.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  5. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    38

    With all due respect for your efforts, let's move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    This is not what I was looking for. This says MAM said he picked her up in front of the house.

    Snipped from http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6464217/

    In an affidavit for a warrant to search McNeill's 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, investigators said McNeill told them he picked Shaniya up in front of her home and drove her to the hotel.

    I'm thinking I heard the manager talking about the video tapes on Nancy Grace. I'll have to try to Wade thru transcripts.
    BBM, No need to bother reading it all the over again, it's ok. There was some misinformation in the beginning and it may or may not be on record. Here is an example of one inaccurate statement from the police spokewoman, btw she left her job.

    "We know right now he (Coe) drove a vehicle with Shaniya inside, out of the park," Chance said.
    http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/12/951569

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeadExplodes For This Useful Post:


  7. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    I'll have to dig up what my mind is remembering. I know I read something about the survaillence tapes from the park manager that MAM picked Shaniya up in front of the "home". I don't know if AD walked her out or opened the door and sent her out. But, I think they do have the tape of her being picked up in front.

    I'll try to find it.
    UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Moore also says police told her they`re looking at surveillance video of anyone who left the mobile home park around 3:00 that morning.

    UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Barbara has installed four surveillance cameras. Barbara says that after Shaniya was missing, you can see on the surveillance tape the family coming out and actually looking around, as if they`re looking for a child at that point.

    Maybe you were recalling on this NG transcript--where neighbor Moore is interviewed, and also referencing SH surveillance cameras, installed by Mgr (Davenport). Which would seem to indicate surveillance cameras were aimed in such a way as to capture the front of mh. We can only pray this is the evidence LE says they have--if this shows AD appearing at the door or bringing Shaniya out to MAM eg, it would be pretty hard for AD to refute.

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../11/ng.01.html

    Last edited by kiki the parrot; 01-29-2010 at 03:23 PM.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:


  9. #105
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,577
    Y'all may be right. I do remember the manager, I think her name was Barbara, giving a lot more info on the NG show than LE released. I seem to recall her saying that about MAM picking her up. I may be wrong, but I sure hope I'm not.

    IMO they have to have something pretty concrete on AD or she wouldn't be in jail.

    Maybe it's just from statements.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  10. #106
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,577
    We know MAM was talking in the beginning. He has admitted to taking Shaniya from the home. Maybe he is telling about ADs drug debts. Then you have Coe who made a few cryptic statements to the media. He knows something. Maybe he said a lot while he was in jail to prove he was innocent. And, I believe BD has been talking as well and that's why she seems to be avoiding charges.

    Jmo
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  12. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    We know MAM was talking in the beginning. He has admitted to taking Shaniya from the home. Maybe he is telling about ADs drug debts. Then you have Coe who made a few cryptic statements to the media. He knows something. Maybe he said a lot while he was in jail to prove he was innocent. And, I believe BD has been talking as well and that's why she seems to be avoiding charges.

    Jmo
    Yes MAM talked, and so what, he is also a felon, they do lie.... and all this is certainly very different from having a video.
    there is NO video, or it would not be lingering this long to book her officially.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  13. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,399
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Moore also says police told her they`re looking at surveillance video of anyone who left the mobile home park around 3:00 that morning.

    UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Barbara has installed four surveillance cameras. Barbara says that after Shaniya was missing, you can see on the surveillance tape the family coming out and actually looking around, as if they`re looking for a child at that point.

    Maybe you were recalling on this NG transcript--where neighbor Moore is interviewed, and also referencing SH surveillance cameras, installed by Mgr (Davenport). Which would seem to indicate surveillance cameras were aimed in such a way as to capture the front of the mh. We can only pray this is the evidence LE says they have--if it shows AD appearing at the door or bringing Shaniya out to MAM eg, it would be pretty hard for AD to refute.

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../11/ng.01.html

    BBM: That is the way I also know it.
    A video of him taking her or her mom opening the door to let him take her - would be a slam dunk.
    We would not be waiting this long to have formal charges against AD.
    Last edited by songline; 01-29-2010 at 11:16 AM.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  14. #109
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,577
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    Yes MAM talked, and so what, he is also a felon, they do lie.... and all this is certainly very different from having a video.
    there is NO video, or it would not be lingering this long to book her officially.

    I realize he is a felon. Sometimes even felons give info only they would know. JMO

    Sorry if I was wrong about the video, I thought I'd remembered it. And still think maybe the manager said it. Maybe she was wrong too.

    There has to be info holding her in jail. IMO

    Somebody has talked or they have proof IMO.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  16. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    I realize he is a felon. Sometimes even felons give info only they would know. JMO

    Sorry if I was wrong about the video, I thought I'd remembered it. And still think maybe the manager said it. Maybe she was wrong too.

    There has to be info holding her in jail. IMO

    Somebody has talked or they have proof IMO.
    I wish you were right on this one, I really do.
    I would not be sweating ADs charges - that are not official yet.
    Believing a felon in my eyes would be really hard to do.
    I don't think they rat on themselves, the only video I know of is at the hotel,
    that very sad last video of Shaniya in the arms of her abuser.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  17. #111
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,577
    I agree.

    But, they can not hold her this long without some type of evidence IMO.
    So, they have something on her.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  19. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    I agree.

    But, they can not hold her this long without some type of evidence IMO.
    So, they have something on her.
    Actually, her bail is under the current charges is $51,000, if someone wants to bond her out. She could have her baby outside of prison and wait it out among family and friends unless she were rearrested and denied bond.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeadExplodes For This Useful Post:


  21. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,495
    I find it very difficult to come to this thread. It is a heartwrenching--but necessary--reminder of an unimaginable crime, painful even to discuss. I find my heart in my throat and alternate between outrage (the furious emoticon is woefully inadequate, where is the towering hellfire inferno emoticon) and grief still so raw it's hard to share. I gather it must be this way for everyone who's fallen in love w Shaniya... so please, just a simple request from me. That we can kindly agree to handle eachother's feelings w care. I know I have shown tremendous anger at everyone connected on any level w this--and I do pray that not only this particular community but that parents everywhere are taking a long, hard look at how their own children are being cared for.

    It is the most difficult case I've ever followed, bar none--w possible exception of the grueling Christian-Newsom trials which gave me nightmares--because she was a baby (and also closely resembles my own youngest child). But I can hardly stand to read here much less post when it becomes petty, nitpicky or quarrelsome. We'll know more re AD eg when LE's ready to release the info or clarify the charges. Til then, let's hug all our little ones and watch them more closely; and I'll try to remember too that though our opinions differ re responsibility eg we all have intense heartfelt feelings about Shaniya... for whom we all clearly agree justice can't come swiftly enough.
    "kiki"


    Last edited by kiki the parrot; 01-29-2010 at 04:05 PM.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:


  23. #114
    Oriah is offline Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,243
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadExplodes View Post
    Actually, her bail is under the current charges is $51,000, if someone wants to bond her out. She could have her baby outside of prison and wait it out among family and friends unless she were rearrested and denied bond.
    Personally? I think anyone involved is too SCARED to bond her out.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:


  25. #115
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,577
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadExplodes View Post
    Actually, her bail is under the current charges is $51,000, if someone wants to bond her out. She could have her baby outside of prison and wait it out among family and friends unless she were rearrested and denied bond.
    I understand that.

    The point I'm trying to make is, they have to have evidence that she is not just a mother whose child was kidnapped.

    For her to be there, there has to be something on her right?
    I mean, they can't just say we think you may have done something so we are putting you in jail on a $50,000 bond.

    IMO they have something on her and are just trying to figure out what to formally charge her with. In the meantime, I hope they are gathering more evidence on her.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  27. #116
    Oriah is offline Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,243
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    I find it very difficult to come to this thread. It is a heartwrenching--but necessary--reminder of an unimaginable crime, painful even to discuss. I find my heart in my throat and alternate between outrage (the furious emoticon is woefully inadequate, where is the towering hellfire inferno emoticon) and grief still so raw it's hard to share. I gather it must be this way for everyone who's fallen in love w Shaniya... so please, a simple request from me. If we can kindly agree to handle eachother's feelings w care. I know I have shown tremendous anger at everyone connected w this--and I pray not only this particular community but parents everywhere are taking a hard long look at how their own children are being cared for.

    It is the most difficult case I've ever followed, bar none--w possible exception of the grueling Christian-Newsom trials which gave me nightmares--because she was a baby (and also closely resembles my own youngest child). But I can hardly stand to read here much less post when it becomes petty, nitpicky or quarrelsome. We'll know more re AD eg when LE's ready to release the info or clarify the charges. Til then, let's hug all our little ones and watch them more closely; and I'll try to remember too that though our opinions differ re responsibility eg we all have intense heartfelt feelings about Shaniya... for whom we all clearly feel justice can't come swiftly enough.
    "kiki"


    Oh Kiki-
    I understand entirely, and agree. My only thought... is let us not let the pain of this case- truthfully it even causes me pain to call it a 'this case'- get the better of us.
    The situation Shaniya was in has broken many a heart at this point, in so many ways I think not worth even discussing. Ditto on what will happen with the people responsible....I don't care to discuss it anymore- I feel in my soul that justice will happen.

    In the meantime, let's please not let the loss of this child eat at us until we can no longer deal with the pain? I will plant more flowers if necessary.

    Oriah

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:


  29. #117
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    Personally? I think anyone involved is too SCARED to bond her out.
    I agree!

    She's right where she should be anyway.

    At least where she is, she's not feeding her unborn baby drugs like (IMO) she sold Shaniya for.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  31. #118
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,577
    Just to be clear, I have not been snarky or nitpicky. I see where you are coming from Kiki.

    I have followed this case very closely from the beginning and just remembered something wrong.

    It happens to the best of us! Lol
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:


  33. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    Oh Kiki-
    I understand entirely, and agree. My only thought... is let us not let the pain of this case- truthfully it even causes me pain to call it a 'this case'- get the better of us.
    The situation Shaniya was in has broken many a heart at this point, in so many ways I think not worth even discussing. Ditto on what will happen with the people responsible....I don't care to discuss it anymore- I feel in my soul that justice will happen.

    In the meantime, let's please not let the loss of this child eat at us until we can no longer deal with the pain? I will plant more flowers if necessary.
    Yes more flowers, oriah... thank you. My little Lily was born today--another darling granddaughter, Grandma loves you ma petite fleur... another little blossom in my life

    I know Shaniya was a beautiful baby too and try everyday to honor her memory by being kinder and more patient w my own youngest girl who could be her twin. I want to be believe all babies are at least adored and cherished when they're born, if we could all only hold onto that thought...



    Last edited by kiki the parrot; 01-29-2010 at 04:29 PM.

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:


  35. #120
    Oriah is offline Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,243
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    Yes more flowers, oriah... thank you. My little Lily was born today--another darling granddaughter, Grandma loves you ma petite fleur... another little blossom in my life

    I know Shaniya was a beautiful baby too and try everyday to honor her memory by being kinder and more patient w my own youngest girl who could be her twin. I want to be believe all babies are at least adored and cherished when they're born, if we could all only hold onto that thought...



    Congratulations on your granddaughter!! and yes, this is the rememberance Shaniya will have if we keep it strong... To love and care more than we thought we were already doing for the innocent in our lives. I will plant more (as soon as our weather system stops being so disgruntled and threatening snow. )

    Thank you,
    Oriah

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:


  37. #121
    Oriah is offline Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    I agree!

    She's right where she should be anyway.

    At least where she is, she's not feeding her unborn baby drugs like (IMO) she sold Shaniya for.
    Agree. And with some grace from the heavens, perhaps her unborn child will survive and end up in a good place.
    (And a little detox might not be a bad idea either....her unborn child will certainly benefit...and frankly, I know the DT's are not pleasant for anyone to deal with.... so I'm not too broken up about 'mom' dealing with them either, you know?

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:


  39. #122
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,577
    Congrats Kiki!!!!
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  40. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    38

    Probable Cause

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    I understand that.

    The point I'm trying to make is, they have to have evidence that she is not just a mother whose child was kidnapped.

    For her to be there, there has to be something on her right?I mean, they can't just say we think you may have done something so we are putting you in jail on a $50,000 bond.

    IMO they have something on her and are just trying to figure out what to formally charge her with. In the meantime, I hope they are gathering more evidence on her.
    BBM You are absolutely correct.
    I get what you're saying now. Probable cause, defined as "that there must be, a reasonable belief that a crime was committed and that she committed it".

    I am really going to step away from the forum for awhile, actually thought I was doing that yesterday but I failed. What has happened, I have gone into legal mode to protect my emotional mode, its the way I deal. Looking forward to chatting with everyone again very soon.

    Shaniya, Rest in peace little one.

  41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeadExplodes For This Useful Post:


  42. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    A medical examiner's notes say Davis "reportedly owed money to McNeil and offered the daughter in exchange for forgiveness of her debt."

    What shall a woman give in exchange for her soul.

    http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/01/27/971520

    She's beautiful! Congratulations!

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to adtwah For This Useful Post:


  44. #125
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by adtwah View Post
    She's beautiful! Congratulations!
    I'm referring to Lily, of course!

  45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adtwah For This Useful Post:


Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 578
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 04:55 AM
  2. Replies: 523
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:23 AM
  3. Replies: 610
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Replies: 594
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 03:18 PM
  5. Replies: 554
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •