1343 users online (252 members and 1091 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake479 View Post
    Doe Network is reporting that he's been identified. doenetwork.org/cases/695umca.html
    That's great news! I wonder if he'd been reported missing...I feel this case is one where the UID may have been on the missing person's databases all along.

I just checked, there's a permission error when you try to reach the UID's namus page as well.
    Last edited by Otterly; 05-13-2017 at 03:09 AM. Reason: add Namus permission error

I wonder if this guy popped out because of the fingerprint records they were feeding in the other day, like Andrea Kuiper.

I hope we find out his name soon.

He was ID'd as Joseph Pace (18) of Needles, CA

https://www.facebook.com/DustinNamUs...23252148053973
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 05-19-2017 at 02:56 PM.

if his mom and step dad worked and lived a few blocks away, wouldn't they have heard about this? did they report him missing?

RIP Joseph Pace
    Who was Walker County Jane Doe?

John Doe - February 9, 1968 - Facebook Page, Websleuths Thread
    John Doe - October 31, 1967 - Facebook Page, Websleuths Thread

RIP Joseph Pace

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by the_missing View Post
    I wonder if this guy popped out because of the fingerprint records they were feeding in the other day, like Andrea Kuiper.
    I think so, because Dustin from NamUs posted it was from a recent fingerprint identification.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    if his mom and step dad worked and lived a few blocks away, wouldn't they have heard about this? did they report him missing?
    Interesting that he went unidentified for so long, yet he was found soooo close to his family. I often wonder why it doesn't "click" with some people this might who they are looking for ... glad Joseph has his name back after all these years.

my question is how well did he get along w his step dad....

Quote Originally Posted by Dylgem22 View Post
    Interesting that he went unidentified for so long, yet he was found soooo close to his family. I often wonder why it doesn't "click" with some people this might who they are looking for ... glad Joseph has his name back after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    You would think, but some people just don't pay attention.

There could be other reasons, of course.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

So sorry for this handsome boy...seems like no one was looking for him.
    Why the last recoon shows a missing incisor instead of the lateral incisor??
    I'm italian, so please forgive my poor English. And let me know if I am wrong. Thanks

I came across this article about Joseph Pace and mentioned he used to hang out with another guy and his brother and they were still looking to possibly locate them to speak to them..

http://www.dailybulletin.com/2017/11...micide-victim/

Pace attended*Ontario schools and briefly attended Buena Vista High School in Chino, but during his high school years, he moved back and forth between the Ontario and Chino areas and Needles, police said. School records show he graduated from Needles High School only a few days before his body was discovered.

Family members told police they remembered Pace would hang around with*a young man named Jesse and his older brother, Michael. The brothers lived in the area of Seventh Street and Grove Avenue in Ontario.
    Although family members can’t remember the brother’s last names, detectives are looking to find the siblings to talk to them about Pace, officials said.

Pace’s family also recalled an unnamed girlfriend the 18 year old had who lived in the Needles area.

Investigators would also like to speak to her, officials said.

who would leave him naked though. was this abandoned house a squatting spot or a places for ppl to go to party or hook up? was it a hook up gone bad?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3