980 users online (208 members and 772 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #10

Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94032"]Thread 9[/ame]

Salem

Bringing this over from Thread 9:

Quote Originally Posted by comomx3 View Post
    I found this on the Facebook page- Could totally be a hoax. Hard to tell but thought someone could help clear it up or maybe alert the authorities-

Jessica Orris http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html.

There is a post by a girl named Beth from Wisconsin who says she just adopted a baby boy in San Antonio. She ordered a memory book for him. Could totally be a dead end.

This has already been checked out. There is a new post from this person on that web page that "clarifies" who she is.

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Bringing this over from Thread 9:

This has already been checked out. There is a new post from this person on that web page that "clarifies" who she is.

Salem
    yes also in the news clip where ts admits she lied at the end of it they cover this

I shoulda shut up last thread but... lol

Thanks Salem!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Did she say on NG that they were going to help Eliz change her jurisdiction when Eliz was talking about changing her SSN and 'running'?

Because the whole SSN and running thing was BEFORE Eliz left Tempe. Eliz even talked to her grandfather about it on Dec 9.

What's the news about CC? What is she saying??
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    She had to admit she actually wrote his name on that document but she says she was in a hurry to get to the courthouse before it closed, forgot she'd written it down, etc, etc, etc ~ just more stuff to try to explain herself. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

What is the lie that TS admitted to?

Sounds cryptic as usual... I'm waiting to hear too!

BTW, I AM on Facebook, I just don't want their germs up in my bidness, so I appreciate everything the FB people are doing to bring us the up-to-date info. I bow to you!!!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Is it awful that I'm giggling like a lunatic thinking of God striking her dead at her computer with a lightening bolt?

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    She had to admit she actually wrote his name on that document but she says she was in a hurry to get to the courthouse before it closed, forgot she'd written it down, etc, etc, etc ~ just more stuff to try to explain herself. MOO
    Just like she said that she had to hurry and copy three pages, therefore she didn't look at what was written on the paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    Sounds cryptic as usual... I'm waiting to hear too!

BTW, I AM on Facebook, I just don't want their germs up in my bidness, so I appreciate everything the FB people are doing to bring us the up-to-date info. I bow to you!!!
    Something about her media friends alerting her to something....why is the media in bed with these people??
    IMO

Johnson was last seen with the baby on Dec. 26 in San Antonio. On Friday, Tempe police released photographs of Gabriel, believed to have been taken inside a HomeGate motel room in San Antonio, according to the time stamp on the photos.
    http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149577

Has anyone seen these photos?

Something about her media friends alerting her to something....why is the media in bed with these people??
    do not want to envision

Sorry, I don't know how to format this correctly. Copied over from last thread.

Thread: AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread # 9 View Single Post
    Today, 10:18 PM
    kappy50

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyL
    she now has an attorney
    says she'd like to say what her attorney told her but she can't[/quote]

she probably said "Keep your babbling mouth shut!"

The Following User Says Thank You to kappy50 For This Useful Post:
    Torrie

===================================

C'mon, y'all, there has got to be a great one-liner for this. I mean, especially given her "profession".

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast