Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94032"]Thread 9[/ame]

Salem

Bringing this over from Thread 9:

I found this on the Facebook page- Could totally be a hoax. Hard to tell but thought someone could help clear it up or maybe alert the authorities-

Jessica Orris http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html.

There is a post by a girl named Beth from Wisconsin who says she just adopted a baby boy in San Antonio. She ordered a memory book for him. Could totally be a dead end.

This has already been checked out. There is a new post from this person on that web page that "clarifies" who she is.

Salem

Bringing this over from Thread 9:

This has already been checked out. There is a new post from this person on that web page that "clarifies" who she is.

Salem

yes also in the news clip where ts admits she lied at the end of it they cover this

I shoulda shut up last thread but... lol

Thanks Salem!

Did she say on NG that they were going to help Eliz change her jurisdiction when Eliz was talking about changing her SSN and 'running'?

Because the whole SSN and running thing was BEFORE Eliz left Tempe. Eliz even talked to her grandfather about it on Dec 9.

What's the news about CC? What is she saying??

She had to admit she actually wrote his name on that document but she says she was in a hurry to get to the courthouse before it closed, forgot she'd written it down, etc, etc, etc ~ just more stuff to try to explain herself. MOO

Sounds cryptic as usual... I'm waiting to hear too!

BTW, I AM on Facebook, I just don't want their germs up in my bidness, so I appreciate everything the FB people are doing to bring us the up-to-date info. I bow to you!!! :D

She had to admit she actually wrote his name on that document but she says she was in a hurry to get to the courthouse before it closed, forgot she'd written it down, etc, etc, etc ~ just more stuff to try to explain herself. MOO

Just like she said that she had to hurry and copy three pages, therefore she didn't look at what was written on the paperwork.

Sounds cryptic as usual... I'm waiting to hear too!

BTW, I AM on Facebook, I just don't want their germs up in my bidness, so I appreciate everything the FB people are doing to bring us the up-to-date info. I bow to you!!! :D

Something about her media friends alerting her to something....why is the media in bed with these people??

Sorry, I don't know how to format this correctly. Copied over from last thread.

Thread: AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread # 9 View Single Post
Today, 10:18 PM
kappy50

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyL
she now has an attorney
says she'd like to say what her attorney told her but she can't[/quote]

she probably said "Keep your babbling mouth shut!"

The Following User Says Thank You to kappy50 For This Useful Post:
Torrie

===================================

C'mon, y'all, there has got to be a great one-liner for this. I mean, especially given her "profession".

She is really beginning to feel like a local celebrity, isn't she?

I have a feeling that there have been numerous searches regarding obtaining new identities, and ways to adopt by getting around the system.. but maybe she will explain it away as research for her book or something

Hopefully they will get her on something good and it gets her to talk. She knows something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10