WA - Christopher Thomson charged in rape, abduction of teen, Kent, 2010

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
A 47-year-old man accused of raping a missing Federal Way girl has been charged with kidnapping and several sex offenses.

In charging documents filed Friday, King County prosecutors say Christopher Noel Thomson abducted the 14-year-old sometime Saturday. During the three days that followed, prosecutors claim, Thomson sexually assaulted the girl at a Milton motel.

<snip>

Inside the van, Thomson told the girl "she was now his daughter," Federal Way Detective Richard Kim said in court documents. Thomson then showed the girl a pistol, Kim added, and threatened to kill her if she tried to escape

more at link.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/414288_kidnapping15.html

This guy is particularly scary, BBM, especially knowing his victim was a minor and saying now she is his daughter. This leads me to wonder if he is responsible for any other missing persons in Washington State.

I'm glad the was caught and is being held on 1 million bail.

Well I checked the national sex offender registry and he isn't showing up on that. So if the posters story is true, then he should be on there. But since it was family sex abuse, some states do seem to treat them different. But if that story is true, it sounds like he should have been on there!

If the posters comments were true perhaps the dates were old enough he no longer needs to be on a registry.

According to NCMEC, there are 3 female teens listed as missing within the last year within a very short distance of where this abducted this girl.

Unsure if the comments from above link are accurate.

found this in google archive searching "christopher thomson" washington. both are pay per view, so I am just copying what showed up from the search without opening the page.

Washington Court of Appeals Reports - STATE v. RASMUSSEN, 70 Wn. &#8230;
[SIZE=-1]Pay-Per-View - Washington Court of Appeals Reports - Loislaw[SIZE=-1] - Aug 9, 1993[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]... to a local Kent tavern where he met Christopher Thomson in the parking lot. ... The trial court found the consent effective under the Washington Mutual ... [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Related web pages[/SIZE]

Washington Court of Appeals Reports - STATE v. THOMSON, 70 Wn. App &#8230;
[SIZE=-1]Pay-Per-View - Washington Court of Appeals Reports - Loislaw[SIZE=-1] - Jun 7, 1993[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Andrew P. Stanton of Washington Appellate Defender Association, for appellant. ... On November 1, 1990, Christopher Thomson and Brock Allen Rasmussen were ... [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Related web pages[/SIZE]

the perps ties go back to the area to at least 1990.

the poster said something about him getting 6 months in jail, 6 years of probation/treatment and not having to register as an S.O.

which makes me wonder what kind of charges he was convicted on

maybe he was able to plea down so that the kids wouldn't have to testify or something

and if the poster is truthful and the suspect's parental rights were terminated then it kinda makes creepy sense that he might say something to the victim about how she is his daughter now

that makes me want to hurl all the same

Thanks for the post Cubby-this seems like a well rehearsed crime so I wonder if he will be able to be tied to any other disappearances.

:furious:
I am not happy with some of the information said in that first article considering the fact that the name of the minor was previously released. She's been through enough.

This guy is a disgusting I'm so glad she was able to escape. I also worry that there have been others.

Just to clarify, I did ask Tricia for her ok to start this thread, and I did include the link to the first article in that message when requesting permission to start a thread here in this forum. Tricia gave it her ok for us to sleuth this perp, now that his name has been released in the media.

Not only could he be responsible for other missing persons in the area, the olympics starting in Vancouver in February, more children on the streets will be in harms way and possibly trafficked into Canada for illegal prostitution.

Personally, my thoughts are with his name released perhaps other victims will come forward.

If you google his full name he is picked up by the police in October of 2009 for a prostitution related crime (wonder how old she was), spent a month in jail and was released in November.

There is no conviction tied to that incident though. A month to get out of county jail on a solicitation charge is a long time though so it makes me wonder what the incident actually involved (and if the victim refused to cooperate?).

If you google his full name he is picked up by the police in October of 2009 for a prostitution related crime (wonder how old she was), spent a month in jail and was released in November.

There is no conviction tied to that incident though. A month to get out of county jail on a solicitation charge is a long time though so it makes me wonder what the incident actually involved (and if the victim refused to cooperate?).

I think those charges are still open. I did find a court search, and it says open regarding a 10-2009 date, but also states no docket information available. It's quite likely it took a month for the perp to make bail.

What's scary is he was just busted, and apparently didn't learn his lesson from that bust!
Just went out and did it again. :furious:

THOMSON, CHRISTOPHER NOEL
Custody/Facility: Regional Justice Center
Total Bail Amount: $ 1,000,000.00

Charges for this booking

Cause No:
Court: AUKEEN
RCW / ORD: 1099
Release Reason: Investigated and charged
Bail Amount: $1,000,000.00
Charge: INVEST KIDNAPPING

Cause No:
RCW / ORD: 1120
Bail Amount: $1.00
Charge: INV RAPE OF CHILD 1

Cause No:
RCW / ORD: 5309
Charge: INV FEL HARASSMENT

Cause No:
RCW / ORD: 4002
Charge: INV PATRON JUV PROST

Cause No:
RCW / ORD: 3599
Charge: INV VUCSATO MINOR

Cause No:
RCW / ORD: 5212
Charge: INV VUFA

Cause No:
RCW / ORD: 3599
Charge: INV. VUCSA/NARCOTICS

Cause No: 101006920
Court: KING COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
RCW / ORD: 9A.44.040
Release Reason:
Bail Amount: $1,000,000.00
Charge: RAPE 1

* VUCSA: Violation Uniform Controlled Substances Act

http://ingress.kingcounty.gov/inmatelookup/SearchJailData.aspx

session may be expired so name may need to be searched again through above link.

https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsLicenseDetail.aspx?SessID=555&RefID=2359542

License Information:
Entity Name:CHRISTOPHER N THOMSON Firm Name:TIRE KING License Type:Washington State Business

Location Address:23428 PACIFIC HWY S
KENT, WA, 98032

Mailing Address:*advertiser censored* 3RD AVE S
KENT, WA, 98032

Name City Status tire king KENT Closed
http://dor.wa.gov/content/doingbusi...ype=1&Criteria=Tire+King&City=Kent#brdResults

ETA: there is still a tire business at this location with a new business name.

Daffodil Motel (last crime scene and arrest site)
7909 Pacific Highway East, Milton, WA:

removed link.... map can still be googled if anyone is interested.

Two Tattoo Parlors near missing site:
29500 Pacific Highway South
Federal Way, WA 98003

Tattoo Alley
Seven Deuce Tattoo & Barber

several posters said AJ is a troll, idk

It would appear that way, especially since the first post he stated they married in 89 and divorced in 96 and later said he didn't believe they ever lived in king county. Clearly we have records, that I linked, that put the perp in this area in 1990... his (AJ's) dates don't line up.

I hope he is not released to terrorize and ???? other young women! Disgusting!

It would appear that way, especially since the first post he stated they married in 89 and divorced in 96 and later said he didn't believe they ever lived in king county. Clearly we have records, that I linked, that put the perp in this area in 1990... his (AJ's) dates don't line up.

Sorry to quote myself, but I think AJ has two persons with similiar names mixed up. Our perp goes by the spelling Thomson. The person he is speaking of and linked in the comments section spells the last name differently, has a different middle name, and veromi lists two different address history's as well as completely different possible relatives. Also, the two are a year apart in age. Our perp has clearly lived in King County since at least 1990 based on the google pay per view links I added earlier.

Also the person AJ speaks of has a conviction dated 1993. Our perp was in the state supreme court in 1993. I find it almost impossible that the same person could have what appears to be concurrent cases in the same state at the same time, without LE linking the alias's....

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back