MT - Stacy McLaughlin charged with sexually abusing teen, Alcova Lake, 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Woman faces sexual abuse charge

A 40-year-old Montana woman accused of performing a sex act on a 15-year-old boy at Alcova Lake last summer pleaded not guilty Thursday to second degree sexual abuse of a minor.

With tears in her eyes, Stacy Lee McLaughlin entered her plea in Natrona County District Court before Judge Scott Skavdahl.

She faces the possibility of 20 years behind bars if convicted of the felony.

Authorities say McLaughlin was with a group of people on an Alcova Lake camping trip when the crime is alleged to have occurred shortly after midnight on Aug. 7. The victim told investigators his parents had gone to bed when McLaughlin began "French kissing" him and touching him inappropriately.

Later, she took him to an outhouse, went inside, locked the door and performed a sex act on him, according to an affidavit from the case.

McLaughlin, who in a previous court appearance said she had six children and was a nurse at St. Joseph Medical Center in Polson, Mont., remains free on a $5,000 personal recognizance bond.

more here

http://www.trib.com/news/local/article_bcd8bb16-1c38-55a2-a0b4-341f738b79f8.html

the word 'depravity' comes to mind. :mad:

4a162660-0191-11df-8dbd-001cc4c002e0.preview-300.jpg

Here's her ugly mug:loser:

http://www.billingsgazette.com/news...cle_fe670108-0190-11df-ae48-001cc4c002e0.html

That poor, poor kid. Hopefully he gets some decent counseling.

Her? She ought to rot and I don't care if she got 50 kids and is a surgeon. She needs jail time.

Seriously, WTH? Outhouse.

Honestly, I don't understand why these people who go after teens don't just find themselves a young-looking 18-year-old and save themselves the legal trouble. What, there aren't enough 18-year-olds running around looking for sex?? There must be a certain amount of arrogance associated with this type of crime, like "I'm so superior that I'm entitled to do something that the rest of society is not." Disgusting. It is so satisfying to see these people get caught. clearly they think they are smarter than everyone else and above the law.

I feel for her poor children, knowing that after she tucked them into their sleeping bags she was out violating another child. I hope they see her for the pig she is and reject her.

Depraved is the perfect word, Texas Mist. I'd like to know the status on her six children and of the children she surely came into contact with while nursing. Now, that's frightening.

I'd wonder, too, if she weren't into meth and thus seeking riskier sex. "Just making out"? YUCK!!!! Poor boy. I guess this monster answers the question of just how few minutes it takes to totally screw up a child's mind.

So, she's out on bail. Can she have contact with her kids or work?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back