776 users online (183 members and 593 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MI - Monroe Co., Female 620UFMI, 20-28, Lake Erie, Mar'82 - Kimberly Wuerthele

Do you all think maybe one of these could be a match to case 620ufmi doenetwork

287dfoh Cynthia Jane Anderson

8dfmi Dean Marie Pyle Peters
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 07-21-2012 at 12:44 AM. Reason: title

I think they are both great possibilities. The only thing is when I find great possibilities like this I always want to assume they've been looked into already? Can't hurt to try though..... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jules19osu View Post
    I think they are both great possibilities. The only thing is when I find great possibilities like this I always want to assume they've been looked into already? Can't hurt to try though..... :-)
    That's what I've thought too. When doenetowork adds a new case, dont they thouroughly search their own database for possible matches before they list it?

There is enough not off that I would submit them. Better to know they are ruled out than not. Great catch!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I sent it in. I will let you know what they say.

I think the first one could be a match.

I think the first one is a good match also. One thing though that makes me wonder if the UID is Cynthia Anderson. She went missing in August of 1981 and on the Doe Network the UID was found in March of 1982. The Estimated Time of death is several weeks to a month earlier. Maybe if the UID was in water that long it didn't decompse as fast and they are off on the estimatation of the time of death of the UID. It can't hurt to submit the comparisions!! I'm glad you turned it in Kandoo!! Keep us posted!!!

Chaddylex

Anderson had received suspicious phone calls at work in the weeks prior to her disappearance which seemed to disturb her. Her family reported that she also suffered from recurring nightmares about being attacked by a man. Anderson's employers installed an emergency buzzer at her desk during the summer of 1981. She also kept the office's doors locked at all times. This was due to the harrassing calls and omnimous messages.

Do you think maybe if she had a stalker he could of kept her until he was finished doing whatever he had planned to do with her and then disposed of her? I hate thinking this but this could be a possibilty right?

Rocky Wells said neither has been compared so he is forwarding them for me.

Can you post the links, please?

TIA,

Salem

UID female found March 82- Monroe County Michigan
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/620ufmi.html

Dean Marie Pyle Peters
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/8dfmi.html

Cynthia Jane Anderson
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/287dfoh.html

I could definitely get on board with the match of Cynthia. Very similar appearences and descriptions.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Rocky sent me a message today.

It looks like these both will pass our match panel. So we will contact Law Enforcement.

I did talk to The National Center For Missing Children. They thought both Matches ahd potential and are checking on them from their end as well.

I will contact you if we get a match on either one.

Thanks,
    Rocky

This is wonderful! Great eye Kandoo. I hope that one of them is a match and the family can get some peace. The not knowing has to be the worst.

Kudos Kandoo!!! I have sent possible matches to Rocky Wells before and he has looked into a few of mine before, but mine came back always as a no match or that law enforcement has already ruled out the match. I hope it's a match, the UID looks so much like Cynthia, it's scary!!

Chaddylex

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast