764 users online (154 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What did the neighbor(s) hear?

[QUOTE=suspicious1;4674388]Hey MAD, I brought this up awhile ago and this transmissions tells me that Haleigh was indeed seen after 10p by someone over on Tyler St. At first I questioned what LE was doing over on Tyler in the first place but now I see that it really doesn't matter why they were there but yet they found out that Haleigh was last seen in her residence at around 2a. Now my questions are:

Who from Tyler St. was at that mh around 2a?
    Why were they there at 2a?
    Remember the screams heard coming from the area at around 2-2:30a?
    If you ask me, it's all connected.

I also think that Ron was home during this time.[/
    QUOTE]

BBM: See bolded above, I beleive this as well. Was any information ever published from the neighbor who heard the screams as to if they could understand what was being screamed? Any words? Anything? I'm wondering if it was screams of horror or someone screaming Haleigh's name as in looking for her? I have a feeling that the screams were of horror. JMO.

[quote=lonetraveler;4689846]
    Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    Hey MAD, I brought this up awhile ago and this transmissions tells me that Haleigh was indeed seen after 10p by someone over on Tyler St. At first I questioned what LE was doing over on Tyler in the first place but now I see that it really doesn't matter why they were there but yet they found out that Haleigh was last seen in her residence at around 2a. Now my questions are:

Who from Tyler St. was at that mh around 2a?
    Why were they there at 2a?
    Remember the screams heard coming from the area at around 2-2:30a?
    If you ask me, it's all connected.

I also think that Ron was home during this time.[/
    QUOTE]

BBM: See bolded above, I beleive this as well. Was any information ever published from the neighbor who heard the screams as to if they could understand what was being screamed? Any words? Anything? I'm wondering if it was screams of horror or someone screaming Haleigh's name as in looking for her? I have a feeling that the screams were of horror. JMO.
    IIRC, I read somewhere that the neighbor couldn't make out what was being said, only that it was a woman screaming. At around that time I just don't think that someone was screaming Haleigh's name. I, too believe that it was either screams of horror, maybe someone arriving at the mh finding out that something had happened to Haleigh or a fight broke out, maybe a woman involved in a fight.

I just can't stop thinking about that. My gut tells me, it was screams of horror, though. I wonder who it was that was screaming? Women key players......GMS, TN, or Misty. Take your pick.

[quote=suspicious1;4690130]
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post

IIRC, I read somewhere that the neighbor couldn't make out what was being said, only that it was a woman screaming. At around that time I just don't think that someone was screaming Haleigh's name. I, too believe that it was either screams of horror, maybe someone arriving at the mh finding out that something had happened to Haleigh or a fight broke out, maybe a woman involved in a fight.

I just can't stop thinking about that. My gut tells me, it was screams of horror, though. I wonder who it was that was screaming? Women key players......GMS, TN, or Misty. Take your pick.
    BBM..I've suspected for sometime now that GGMS, TN or someone in the Cummings family dropped Misty back off at the MH at around that time and left her alone until Ron C was due to show up for the "staged performance". Could very well be it was Misty, or perhaps Crystal Cummings IF she is the one who brought Misty back to the MH to wait for Ron C to arrive home...JMO

[quote=Emeralgem;4690384]
    Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post

BBM..I've suspected for sometime now that GGMS, TN or someone in the Cummings family dropped Misty back off at the MH at around that time and left her alone until Ron C was due to show up for the "staged performance". Could very well be it was Misty, or perhaps Crystal Cummings IF she is the one who brought Misty back to the MH to wait for Ron C to arrive home...JMO
    My thoughts exactly! Why all the screaming, though? I think that something was going on at the mh at around 2a that involved someone from the Tyler address. I asked why would someone from the Tyler address be at the mh at around 2a and my guess is that Misty's family was once again trying to save her from whatever was going on. Misty is known to call her peeps when in trouble.

I wonder if the neighbors heard an argument as oppose to screaming. Could the neighbor just have heard an heated argument? When you think screams, you think that someone is being hurt physically. Why not look out and find out what was going on? Maybe it was just an argument, IDK.

It's just weird that the neighbors heard screams at about 2-2:30a.
    Someone from the Tyler address sees Haleigh at about 2a.
    Misty is supposedly sleep
    Ron is supposedly at work

Something doesn't add up.

If someone from tyler st. seen Haleigh at around 2a, why wasn't it included in the timeline? LE said the last time Haleigh was seen was when Misty "went to bed" at around 10p. So I am confused.....did someone from tyler see Haleigh or not at 2a?

IMO, there was drama at the mh around 2a.

The 2 to 2:30 a.m. screams, were they from an adult woman or a child? Anyone know for sure? I think anyone who can hear the screams could tell the difference between male - female or adult - child.
    Anyone?
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

[quote=suspicious1;4690704]
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post

My thoughts exactly! Why all the screaming, though? I think that something was going on at the mh at around 2a that involved someone from the Tyler address. I asked why would someone from the Tyler address be at the mh at around 2a and my guess is that Misty's family was once again trying to save her from whatever was going on. Misty is known to call her peeps when in trouble.
    Now IIRC someone who posted here at one time stated they heard a loud vehicle come into the neighborhood sometime between 1:20 - 1:30 am and the vehicle stopped at the dumpster which is located real close to where the Croslin's live on Tyler.. This person also stated the loud vehicle left the area around 2:00 am in the morning via Buffalo Bluff Road...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    The 2 to 2:30 a.m. screams, were they from an adult woman or a child? Anyone know for sure? I think anyone who can hear the screams could tell the difference between male - female or adult - child.
    Anyone?
    My understanding is it was a woman that was heard screaming that night...
    But I also recall a local stating that the dogs in the area were barking quite alot on that Sunday night before Haleigh was allegedly abducted on Monday night.... JMO

But I also recall a local stating that the dogs in the area were barking quite alot on that Sunday night before Haleigh was allegedly abducted on Monday night.... JMO
    Wow do you think the two Gramma's planned Haleighs demise with Misty and Ron and then changed the whole story when Ron called the cops?

I have worn out every search engine that I use trying to find something about a neighbor hearing screams from the residence that night and I find nothing. I have heard this issue off and on throughout the case, but can't find any type of verification other than blog posts.

What I did find was this video from a Cummings neighbor talking about screaming in the night, but it was during the time RC and CS were together as Geraldo's evidence of abuse by RC. IDK, but it could be this that has morphed into a neighbor hearing screams from Green Drive that night.

If there's a link about screams the night Haleigh disappeared, I surely would appreciate seeing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLbtg...layer_embedded
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 09:54 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Papa, I hunted earlier tonight too and didn't find anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Bathbuddys View Post
    Wow do you think the two Gramma's planned Haleighs demise with Misty and Ron and then changed the whole story when Ron called the cops?
    No..JMO

Papa and Kimster...Granted alot of things are no longer available to check out and many who at one time posted here concerning this case are no longer around, but to my knowledge the scream that was heard that night did not morph from a neighbor who used to live by Crystal and Ron when they were together.....
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 01-17-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Add thought

It would be interesting to hear from the neighbors with the lattice porch. At one time I heard they had an infant and that there was a lot of action at 202 Green lane at night time.They moved within two weeks after of the crime. This is another example of nobody tracking them down and if they did THEY are NOT talking.

Is it out of fear or at police request?

I can't keep buying that Putnam County has THIS much control over witnesses. The media can usually get to them. The media is not interested or there is something much bigger going on that we have never thought about.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast