What did the neighbor(s) hear?

lonetraveler

Crime Addict
Reaction score
Hey MAD, I brought this up awhile ago and this transmissions tells me that Haleigh was indeed seen after 10p by someone over on Tyler St. At first I questioned what LE was doing over on Tyler in the first place but now I see that it really doesn't matter why they were there but yet they found out that Haleigh was last seen in her residence at around 2a. Now my questions are:

Who from Tyler St. was at that mh around 2a?
Why were they there at 2a?
Remember the screams heard coming from the area at around 2-2:30a?
If you ask me, it's all connected.

I also think that Ron was home during this time.[/
QUOTE]

BBM: See bolded above, I beleive this as well. Was any information ever published from the neighbor who heard the screams as to if they could understand what was being screamed? Any words? Anything? I'm wondering if it was screams of horror or someone screaming Haleigh's name as in looking for her? I have a feeling that the screams were of horror. JMO.

Hey MAD, I brought this up awhile ago and this transmissions tells me that Haleigh was indeed seen after 10p by someone over on Tyler St. At first I questioned what LE was doing over on Tyler in the first place but now I see that it really doesn't matter why they were there but yet they found out that Haleigh was last seen in her residence at around 2a. Now my questions are:

Who from Tyler St. was at that mh around 2a?
Why were they there at 2a?
Remember the screams heard coming from the area at around 2-2:30a?
If you ask me, it's all connected.

I also think that Ron was home during this time.[/
QUOTE]

BBM: See bolded above, I beleive this as well. Was any information ever published from the neighbor who heard the screams as to if they could understand what was being screamed? Any words? Anything? I'm wondering if it was screams of horror or someone screaming Haleigh's name as in looking for her? I have a feeling that the screams were of horror. JMO.

IIRC, I read somewhere that the neighbor couldn't make out what was being said, only that it was a woman screaming. At around that time I just don't think that someone was screaming Haleigh's name. I, too believe that it was either screams of horror, maybe someone arriving at the mh finding out that something had happened to Haleigh or a fight broke out, maybe a woman involved in a fight.

I just can't stop thinking about that. My gut tells me, it was screams of horror, though. I wonder who it was that was screaming? Women key players......GMS, TN, or Misty. Take your pick.

IIRC, I read somewhere that the neighbor couldn't make out what was being said, only that it was a woman screaming. At around that time I just don't think that someone was screaming Haleigh's name. I, too believe that it was either screams of horror, maybe someone arriving at the mh finding out that something had happened to Haleigh or a fight broke out, maybe a woman involved in a fight.

I just can't stop thinking about that. My gut tells me, it was screams of horror, though. I wonder who it was that was screaming? Women key players......GMS, TN, or Misty. Take your pick.

BBM..I've suspected for sometime now that GGMS, TN or someone in the Cummings family dropped Misty back off at the MH at around that time and left her alone until Ron C was due to show up for the "staged performance". Could very well be it was Misty, or perhaps Crystal Cummings IF she is the one who brought Misty back to the MH to wait for Ron C to arrive home...JMO

BBM..I've suspected for sometime now that GGMS, TN or someone in the Cummings family dropped Misty back off at the MH at around that time and left her alone until Ron C was due to show up for the "staged performance". Could very well be it was Misty, or perhaps Crystal Cummings IF she is the one who brought Misty back to the MH to wait for Ron C to arrive home...JMO

My thoughts exactly! Why all the screaming, though? I think that something was going on at the mh at around 2a that involved someone from the Tyler address. I asked why would someone from the Tyler address be at the mh at around 2a and my guess is that Misty's family was once again trying to save her from whatever was going on. Misty is known to call her peeps when in trouble.

I wonder if the neighbors heard an argument as oppose to screaming. Could the neighbor just have heard an heated argument? When you think screams, you think that someone is being hurt physically. Why not look out and find out what was going on? Maybe it was just an argument, IDK.

It's just weird that the neighbors heard screams at about 2-2:30a.
Someone from the Tyler address sees Haleigh at about 2a.
Misty is supposedly sleep
Ron is supposedly at work

Something doesn't add up.

If someone from tyler st. seen Haleigh at around 2a, why wasn't it included in the timeline? LE said the last time Haleigh was seen was when Misty "went to bed" at around 10p. So I am confused.....did someone from tyler see Haleigh or not at 2a?

IMO, there was drama at the mh around 2a.

The 2 to 2:30 a.m. screams, were they from an adult woman or a child? Anyone know for sure? I think anyone who can hear the screams could tell the difference between male - female or adult - child.
Anyone?

My thoughts exactly! Why all the screaming, though? I think that something was going on at the mh at around 2a that involved someone from the Tyler address. I asked why would someone from the Tyler address be at the mh at around 2a and my guess is that Misty's family was once again trying to save her from whatever was going on. Misty is known to call her peeps when in trouble.

Now IIRC someone who posted here at one time stated they heard a loud vehicle come into the neighborhood sometime between 1:20 - 1:30 am and the vehicle stopped at the dumpster which is located real close to where the Croslin's live on Tyler.. This person also stated the loud vehicle left the area around 2:00 am in the morning via Buffalo Bluff Road...JMO

The 2 to 2:30 a.m. screams, were they from an adult woman or a child? Anyone know for sure? I think anyone who can hear the screams could tell the difference between male - female or adult - child.
Anyone?

My understanding is it was a woman that was heard screaming that night...
But I also recall a local stating that the dogs in the area were barking quite alot on that Sunday night before Haleigh was allegedly abducted on Monday night.... JMO

But I also recall a local stating that the dogs in the area were barking quite alot on that Sunday night before Haleigh was allegedly abducted on Monday night.... JMO

Wow do you think the two Gramma's planned Haleighs demise with Misty and Ron and then changed the whole story when Ron called the cops?

I have worn out every search engine that I use trying to find something about a neighbor hearing screams from the residence that night and I find nothing. I have heard this issue off and on throughout the case, but can't find any type of verification other than blog posts.

What I did find was this video from a Cummings neighbor talking about screaming in the night, but it was during the time RC and CS were together as Geraldo's evidence of abuse by RC. IDK, but it could be this that has morphed into a neighbor hearing screams from Green Drive that night.

If there's a link about screams the night Haleigh disappeared, I surely would appreciate seeing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLbtgwTxEw0&feature=player_embedded

Papa and Kimster...Granted alot of things are no longer available to check out and many who at one time posted here concerning this case are no longer around, but to my knowledge the scream that was heard that night did not morph from a neighbor who used to live by Crystal and Ron when they were together.....

It would be interesting to hear from the neighbors with the lattice porch. At one time I heard they had an infant and that there was a lot of action at 202 Green lane at night time.They moved within two weeks after of the crime. This is another example of nobody tracking them down and if they did THEY are NOT talking.

Is it out of fear or at police request?

I can't keep buying that Putnam County has THIS much control over witnesses. The media can usually get to them. The media is not interested or there is something much bigger going on that we have never thought about.

Finding a link for neighbor hearing a scream or yelling that night has bothered me quite a bit. As I said earlier, I had poured through Google, etc. and found nothing. I got up early this morning and remembered a valuable resource that we have here at WS, the advanced search feature.

I have spent the past two hours in the basement going over many, many posts from our amazing members and re learning aspects of this case from their valued insight.

Emeralgem you were correct my friend.

This video is from Fox35 News. Listen at the :55 mark and you will hear:

"A neighbor told me today that she heard a woman yelling near or in this blue mobile home around 2:25 in the morning, the morning Haleigh was discovered missing from her bedroom"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s

Thanks Papa.....that does it!

The time AGAIN of 2:13. Greenwood said first call came in about that time. It has never been corrected. Was this the call of somebody phoning a disturbance? I bet this was from the lattice trailer. It was a woman who called and most of us know the name.

Dispatcher saying people at Tyler saying Haleigh was last seen about that time (could have been third party info they were relating, remains to be seen)

Combine this with the screaching car at the same time and you have suspicion of someone up to no good.

Now, we have a neighbor telling a reporter of a woman yelling in the area of the trailer about that time.

Thank you Papa AGAIN...you have given us so much info for this case. It is much appreciated. I think this provokes many questions.

Thanks Papa.....that does it!

The time AGAIN of 2:13. Greenwood said first call came in about that time. It has never been corrected. Was this the call of somebody phoning a disturbance? I bet this was from the lattice trailer. It was a woman who called and most of us know the name.

Dispatcher saying people at Tyler saying Haleigh was last seen about that time (could have been third party info they were relating, remains to be seen)

Combine this with the screaching car at the same time and you have suspicion of someone up to no good.

Now, we have a neighbor telling a reporter of a woman yelling in the area of the trailer about that time.

Thank you Papa AGAIN...you have given us so much info for this case. It is much appreciated. I think this provokes many questions.

You're right Whisp. I have always believed that the call that came in at 2:13 was to report a disturbance, and that's why the non emergency number was called instead of 911.
It's possible that the info from Tyler St. saying that Haleigh was last seen at about the same time may have been third party info, but from who? Misty? Why would she tell someone from tyler that she last saw Haleigh at 2a but tell LE the last time she saw Haleigh was at about 10p? I just don't get it. What if it was TN or GMS info? That would mean one of them was at the mh about 2a. It couldn't be Ron, he claims he was at work until 3a.(yeah right)

The screaching of a car would indicate to me someone was trying to get away in a hurry, maybe car chase?

The screams from a woman coming from near the mh at about the same time.
(maybe woman (imo, Misty) witnessed Haleigh being run over or thrown from a car)

Several cars in this case had body damage

LE claims first call related to this case came in at 2:13.

So that means all of this was related, right?

That tells me that
1. Someone from Tyler was at the mh at around 2a
2. screaching cars and a woman screaming at about 2a,IMO, indicates a fight or altercation involving at least one vehicle.
3. several cars were either damaged or sold after Haleigh goes missing, which tells me there was more than one vehicle involved in whatever was going on at 2a near the mh.

And after all this......Ron was at work and Misty was sleep. Yeah ok

Now I'm starting to think that something happened to Haleigh during this altercation with all these cars that were either damaged or sold or traded in). With this theory there's a lot of people involved and that's probably why it is taking LE so long to figure all this out. The reason I feel that Misty is indeed the "KEY" is because the altercation started because of her and now she feels she has to show the utmost loyalty by not telling on anyone else

Just my thoughts for the day. (subject to change):dance:

There had to be a fight of humoungous proportions that day in that MH. I bet it happened earlier. I also think TN saying she sent a family member over there was because of the fight. Imagine that...she couldn't even concede the fact that it was her mother....or was it?

Misty taking off and getting drugs is what started all this...

By 2:00am, things were really blustering..and misty was panicking.

Think about Misty's test results....She LIED about knowing what happened to Haleigh. She LIED about knowing where Haleigh was, but she showed some truth about not knowing exactly who took Haleigh.
This tells me that
Misty knows what happened to Haleigh
Misty knows where Haleigh's body is
Misty is not sure who took Haleigh to dispose of her body because there were more than one person involved. (all these vehicles were involved)
But whoever took Haleigh's body to hide it, at some point had to tell her where they put her, otherwise she wouldn't know where the body is, kwim?

I know there's one more question that Misty failed I just can't think of it right now. Brain freeze.

Maybe Misty's only fault lies in starting the altercation that led to Haleigh's death and that's it. Everything else was out of her hands. That's why she won't talk... she probably feels that it was her fault that's why she made the comment, I'm paraphrasing here, "I wish it would have been me that they took me instead of Haleigh". That's sounds like guilt to me. It's like she was saying that she wished she would have never started all this because Haleigh would still be here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back