1081 users online (204 members and 877 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Please Continue Here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94079"]Thread #11[/ame]

EJ makes my blood boil

Six Flags was open on Dec 26:

http://www.sixflags.com/fiestaTexas/...ePark2009.aspx

Also Kamille can you please bring over your last post about the babysitter saying HomeGate Laureate. I think that confirms Laureate as it's an eyewitness.

TIA

I posted on the old post, not realizing it was closed. I have a funny feeling that Gabriel is not in Texas and that EJ is throwing a bone out there.

Fiesta PARK ??
    Six Flaggs PARK?

Quote Originally Posted by ~PrinceSSa~ View Post
    Fiesta PARK ??
    Six Flaggs PARK?
    Its called Six Flags - Fiesta Texas. Locals just call it Fiesta Texas.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by ethonic View Post
    really makes me angry the way the number one fans talks like that. I feel so bad for Logan. I think this number one fan is strange with her obsession with Tammi. IMO

Logan was told not to go on the media tours right? I don't have a link to Gabriel Facebook page just for him! I think I read Logan posts on there. My heart goes out to Logan
    Bring Home Gabriel Johnson
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...d=251236072296

Originally Posted by BeanE
    San Pedro Ave was in the media earlier on, but a poster here researched the pics of Gabriel and the bedding etc matches Fiesta Park.

It could be that they use that bedding in some rooms at San Pedro Ave as well, since it's the same hotel chain.

Right now I think we can definitely confirm that we can't confirm which HomeGate she stayed at.
    Adding to that BeanE, the walls, furniture and decor match the pictures on the Fiesta Park Homegate website and not the San Pedro one. Not sure how the San Pedro one got in the newspapers but the babysitter also said she went the the Laureate one. They are quite a distance from each other and shouldn't be confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mels3kidz View Post
    Its called Six Flags - Fiesta Texas. Locals just call it Fiesta Texas.

Melissa
    Thank you for clarifying that. It's a PARK nonetheless. A PARK she claims she met that couple and possibly gave him away. At a PARK. yes?

Fiesta PARK ??
    Six Flaggs PARK?
    I get it. Which "park" did you leave him at, EJ???
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    Adding to that BeanE, the walls, furniture and decor match the pictures on the Fiesta Park Homegate website and not the San Pedro one. Not sure how the San Pedro one got in the newspapers but the babysitter also said she went the the Laureate one. They are quite a distance from each other and shouldn't be confused.
    In the pictures of Gabriel that LE released, there are 6 of them and one or two of them look like they have a different bedspread pattern.

In one of the last pictures of Gabriel he is wearing a warm knitted hat. Ready to go to a PARK perhaps?

Tammi putting her big, fat face right up there with beautiful Gabriel makes me sick!! How dare she connect herself to him in a caring way.....she is part of the reason that he is gone!! Just another dig at Logan. She'll never stop. Never forgive him for denying her what she wanted, Gabriel. I won't visit her pathetic, self serving site. I will never again watch her on TV or listen to anything she says. She and EJ are the devils spawns as far as I'm concerned. EJ is right up there in my contempt along with Casey Anthony. The fact that she found a willing accomplice in TS doesn't lesson my disgust for her. Tammi plays God with others lives and never looks back. A pox on both of them!!

I prayed for Gabriel at mass, today. Either that he's in the loving arms of Jesus or the loving arms of people who truly love him.
    IMO

Fiesta PARK ??
    Six Flaggs PARK?
    Yep. One in the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    In the pictures of Gabriel that LE released, there are 6 of them and one or two of them look like they have a different bedspread pattern.

Two of the pictures were taken on the floor. That's the carpet pattern in those ones. Also matches the website pictures for the Fiesta Park Homegate.

http://www.homegatesuites.com/pictur.../fiesta_5.html

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast