Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    It's against the rules to post rumors. I just posted an explanation about rumors and how to search and see what Tricia has said about them earlier today.

We just can't do it.

WS isn't like other forums. Tricia has worked hard to make it fact based, and not all gossipy and trash talk. That's why we get professionals here - LE, attorneys, doctors, experts of all kinds.

ETA: And the posts being deleted tells you it clearly is not allowed.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    But I thought it was the Fox San Antonio reporter Yami Virgin who first gave the name of the park to Tammi. So, how did Yami get it? Maybe from a LE source? Or do I have backwards and Tammi gave the name of the park to Yami? I'm so confused.
    FWIW, Tammi/Jack say that they got the name of the park from Yami. Not that it stands for much.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Tricia will be on The Levi Show tonight and they will be discussing Gabriel!

ETA: The show is on at 10PM EST and you can hear it here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...r-susan-powell
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-17-2010 at 10:16 PM.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    FWIW, Tammi/Jack say that they got the name of the park from Yami. Not that it stands for much.
    I am extremely curious about this Yami person...
    Has this person ever been on the news in body? Or just talk from Tammie and Jack?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

But I thought it was the Fox San Antonio reporter Yami Virgin who first gave the name of the park to Tammi. So, how did Yami get it? Maybe from a LE source? Or do I have backwards and Tammi gave the name of the park to Yami? I'm so confused.
    Yami Virgin did a live broadcast stating that EJ and Gabriel were last seen at a park. She did that broadcast in front of a sign at Raymond Russell County Park. Two or three days later, TPS was on NG saying that she got the name of the park that EJ and Gabriel were seen at from Yami Virgin.

I do not recall any member of LE ever stating that EJ and Gabriel were last seen at a park. All they have stated is that they were last seen together on December 26th. That is the last known siting of Gabriel.

Now Yami Virgin also was the one who put out the cell ping in Victoria information according to TPS. Claims it was taken from court or arrest documents? How does Yami Virgin in San Antonio have all this information about court documents from Miami? And why doesn't any other reporter seem to have it? Maybe she was the only one digging?

Anyway, if that cell phone info really was on a court document, then perhaps EJ's excuse that she left Gabriel with a couple in a park was on there too? Maybe that's where Yami Virgin is making the leap? Not sure why Raymond Russell County Park was singled out.

I still don't think it was ever confirmed by LE that they were seen at a park was it?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

According to the below article the babysitter says it was the Homegate on Larueate Drive.
    Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm having trouble keeping up with the thread.

A babysitter who watched Gabriel Johnson the night he and his mother arrived in San Antonio says Elizabeth Johnson seemed detached from her son. 18-year-old Analisa Urias says Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

http://www.kens5.com/home/related/Ba...-81782547.html
    I also noticed though in that article it said Analisa was asked to watch him at night, however on NG's show it was much earlier in the day and that the housekeeping had showed up while she was there. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Has this person ever been on the news in body? Or just talk from Tammie and Jack?
    I've seen her reporting on a video clip. I think she is with Fox San Antonio.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DairyGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    No, she is a somewhat well known reporter for Fox News, has been covering Gabriels case from San Antonio. She exists. Don't know if she is really feeding info to the Smiths, like they have said on NG she is, but she does exist.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    BBM

mamaeb - I missed this. Do you have a link? Any idea what day it was?

TIA,

Salem
    Now did EJ say this to someone...or are we confusing this info from when TS talked with EJ and after EJ gave the description of the female, that 's when TS says something to the effect, oh, so she looked like you, and EJ says yes, except the face...The ole she looks like you, was a TS injection...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kappy50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    No, she is a somewhat well known reporter for Fox News, has been covering Gabriels case from San Antonio. She exists. Don't know if she is really feeding info to the Smiths, like they have said on NG she is, but she does exist.
    Certainly you would think that if this Yami is finding information, then it is being relayed to LE before the Smiths..
    Then again, I think the Smiths are just blowing smoke!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    BBM

mamaeb - I missed this. Do you have a link? Any idea what day it was?

TIA,

Salem
    I will try and search. I believe it was in a news video.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

I'm getting overwhelmed and am really starting to worry about Gabriel. I've been worried about him all along, but today I have flip flopped and fear something really bad has happened to him. Why on earth would a mother stay silent. Seriously...can anyone think of ANY reason she would rather sit in jail than tell what's happened? Is she that angry at Logan to let him keep suffering? I can understand her being scared to tell LE that she gave Gabriel away, but scared enough where she would sit in jail over it? And if she did give the baby to someone, wouldn't it depend on the circumstances what type of prison time she would get? She's already facing prison time as it is...just thinking out loud...why won't she open up!?

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

The kens5 article about the sitter has apparently already been pulled. Searching didn't bring it up and it goes to a dead link.
    I might just not be able to find it yet.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kappy50 View Post
    Now did EJ say this to someone...or are we confusing this info from when TS talked with EJ and after EJ gave the description of the female, that 's when TS says something to the effect, oh, so she looked like you, and EJ says yes, except the face...The ole she looks like you, was a TS injection...
    yes,very good point. I was referring to TS' comment.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    I'm getting overwhelmed and am really starting to worry about Gabriel. I've been worried about him all along, but today I have flip flopped and fear something really bad has happened to him. Why on earth would a mother stay silent. Seriously...can anyone think of ANY reason she would rather sit in jail than tell what's happened? Is she that angry at Logan to let him keep suffering? I can understand her being scared to tell LE that she gave Gabriel away, but scared enough where she would sit in jail over it? And if she did give the baby to someone, wouldn't it depend on the circumstances what type of prison time she would get? She's already facing prison time as it is...just thinking out loud...why won't she open up!?
    I agree! The only thing that makes sense to me about why she's keeping quiet is that the truth would give her a much harsher sentence than what she's now facing. And sadly that would mean Gabriel probably isn't alive. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast