Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    or at least conspiracy to commit fraud? TS admitted on national tv that she suggested EJ put down CC.
    Didn't she admit later that she actually wrote his name on there? She said she looked at the hand writing and sure enough, it was hers?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Reporter: How can you be sure your baby is alive?

Elizabeth: Uh, because when I left him with these people. I trusted them.

Reporter: Why?

Elizabeth: What do you mean, “why?” I believed in my heart that they were good people…….. They reached out to me and seemed like they cared. I met them in San Antonio. They approached me. I was out alone with the baby at the park. I was upset. I was crying.

Reporter: In other words, you really don’t know if your son is alive or not?

Elizabeth: (after a long pause) Um, I know that he is. I believe that he is.

Reporter: How?

Elizabeth: I mean, I’m in jail. How could I know anything?

Reporter: Do you understand how serious this is that right now, because you said you killed your son….You are telling us now that you don’t know who has him or where he is. Do you know how serious this looks against you?

Elizabeth: I really don’t. I did the same thing with giving the baby away to Tammi….

Reporter: You REALLY don’t understand?….

Elizabeth: I mean, when you give up your child for adoption you don’t really know where the people live or anything.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    I think Tricia and mamaeb did excellent on Levi's show - what it reinforced for me though is just how many talking heads are commenting on this case that have not researched it much. That's truly depressing. I hope some of the insights on the research other have done on Gabriel's case will make it to the media. Good grief, and the real research is much more interesting than the pablum that is presented.

Maybe Gabriel's facebook page will gain more media attention? Maybe that is a venue to start? I know Gabriel's family appreciates all the support and perhaps the media could then be pointed towards Gabriel's page?
    You are right. No one knows this case like you guys do other than the police. My goal every day is to try and get caught up on all the cases. It is difficult but I try.

It is so frustrating for you guys to listen to people talk and know they are wrong or misrepresenting something. Feel free to email me to give me any pointers you have to offer. I am all ears. Or eyes I guess it would be in this case.

Tricia
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW AND TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM.

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
     | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Would a baby drugged and dying with lack of oxygen turn blue??
    BBM
    Actually, a body does turn blue in places after death. It's called Livor Mortis or Hypostasis...more @ this kinda creepy but informative link~

http://www.deardeath.com/after_death.htm

snipped~

Livor Mortis (discoloration)
    Livor mortis is the settling of blood. It is also called Hypostasis. When the heart stops, the blood stops circulating and gravity makes it settle. This makes the areas where the blood has settled turn dark blue or purple. This starts happening immediately and is visible with a couple of hours. At this point skin is bluish and blotchy. After five or six hours the blotches have joined up but the skin still goes white when pressed. After ten to twelve hours the blue colour remains even when pressed.
    The lividity doesn't show where the body is in contact with something. This a body lying on its back will show lividity in the small of its back, its neck etc but not is parts of the body directly touching the ground. This a very useful when determining if a body has been moved after death. With some poisons the discoloration is different. Carbon Monoxide, for example, turns the skin cherry pink.

I have seen this myself, as I lost my oldest child to SIDS many years ago. What really bothers me too though is IF she did what she said she had done in that text and IF what she said about the baby being blue was true..that would not only mean the worst case scenario, but she would have had to have him 'with her' for at least 3,4 or more hours to have even seen that.I'm just having some really bad thoughts. I get the feeling that Logan took her threats seriously and truly believe that Gabriel was in mortal danger, thus the emergency hearing. ..

(sorry guys, I know many don't believe that's what happened and I pray that it's not, but it really does have to be considered. This just is not looking too good for Baby Gabe, as heartbreaking as that would be.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

We have to think like Eliz and what would Eliz do?
    She's not mother material as said, things are not going her way,
    she wants a new life, she is raging inside, the Smith's are hounding her.
    She Tylenol's Gabriel so he sleeps etc. Allot? To much? He's sick?
    Teething? Crying? and she has had it....................
    Her nerves are on end.......
    What would the easy thing to do?
    What would Eliz do?
    Would she do what is best for Gabriel? in her mind.........
    Last edited by passionflower; 01-18-2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: tired wrong name........nite!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    they showed the document on one of the news shows, and it appears to be filled in on the form, printed, not signed. For those papers, the man in question doesn't have to sign.
    thanks, that's what I was wondering ... if she could be hit with forgery but I guess not ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    We have to think like Susan and what would Susan do?
    She's not mother material as said, things are not going her way,
    she wants a new life, she is raging inside, the Smith's are hounding her.
    She Tylenol's Gabriel so he sleeps etc. Allot? To much? He's sick?
    Teething? Crying? and she has had it....................
    Her nerves are on end.......
    What would the easy thing to do?
    What would Susan do?
    Would she do what is best for Gabriel? in her mind.........
    you mean Elizabeth?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    the Texas Hill Country is within 30 mintues of downtown San Antonio. We have a deer lease in D'Hanis, Texas. The area is full of ranches. Homes sitting on 1000+ acres. The closest neighbor to our lease is three miles and that's on the same private dirt road. the hill country is known for it's deer hunting. If someone met her in San Antonio and live somewhere in the hill country they could be hiding out in their ranch home, and never be suspected.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

I looked up falsifying documents and mere falsification is already a felony

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Trisha, you are right about people trying to sell their babies for next to nothing. There was a couple not to long ago in Pensacola, Florida who tried to sell their baby in a store parking lot for less than $100.00 (I'm pretty sure it was less than $100.00 and think it was even less than that. You can google it I'm sure)!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    the Texas Hill Country is within 30 mintues of downtown San Antonio. We have a deer lease in D'Hanis, Texas. The area is full of ranches. Homes sitting on 1000+ acres. The closest neighbor to our lease is three miles and that's on the same private dirt road. the hill country is known for it's deer hunting. If someone met her in San Antonio and live somewhere in the hill country they could be hiding out in their ranch home, and never be suspected.
    I would not doubt Gabriel is in a place like this

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    I agree that last caller was a gem of a person. I hope she is a member of Websleuths.

OK, here comes the part where I explain what I was TRYING to say as opposed to what flew out of my mouth.

My point was that it is not unheard of for a child to be sold for a small amount of money. Hence the connection to the money E had on her.

One of the theories being tossed around is that money came from the person who has Gabriel. Be it she sold him or they gave her money to help out.

I know my opinion about the Smith's is in the minority here but I am not as up to date on everything as you all are and I should be. I am judging them by what I know, what I have read here, and how they appear to me on TV.

Feel free to convince me otherwise. LOL. Next time I am on we can discuss my change of heart if I have one.

Thanks for all your nice comments and thank you for not screaming at me if you dsagree.

Love Tricia
    PS. Didn't you love that first caller?LOL. Someone I banned from long ago who just can't get over it.
    Tricia,
    Give thanks to our own MAMAEB
    Last edited by passionflower; 01-18-2010 at 12:46 AM. Reason: mamaeb
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    You are right. No one knows this case like you guys do other than the police. My goal every day is to try and get caught up on all the cases. It is difficult but I try.

It is so frustrating for you guys to listen to people talk and know they are wrong or misrepresenting something. Feel free to email me to give me any pointers you have to offer. I am all ears. Or eyes I guess it would be in this case.

Tricia
    Tricia, you did a wonderful job tonight ~ so much better than so many of the the professional guest analysts on Nancy's show (and others) who get facts of a case mixed up all the time.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Tricia,
    If I may answer that first callers question...LOL

You are qualified because you have a heart, the heart it takes to run a forum with so much sadness day in and day out..
    Anyone with less than a heart would ask that question....and that is JMHO..

I am still debating how to feel about the Smiths..
    I don't agree with anything they have done to this point, but something is nudging at me to keep thinking that EJ has used them just the way she intended since Logan broke up with her in December.. Either they made her story (which I think is a complete lie) more believable without knowing her true plans, or they orchestrated everything and are desperately trying to cover their rears...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I think her merely filling in his name in her writing and submitting it to the court would be fraud. MOO
    I agree. As far as I know, just doing what she did is fraud, no more is required. I was just answering the question. I think it would be even worse if she had signed it, then it would be fraud and forgery.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

I looked up falsifying documents and mere falsification is already a felony
    Yup...that's what I thought.
    Rest in Peace

32. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post

Elizabeth: What do you mean, “why?” I believed in my heart that they were good people…….. They reached out to me and seemed like they cared. I met them in San Antonio. They approached me. I was out alone with the baby at the park. I was upset. I was crying.

Reporter: Do you understand how serious this is that right now, because you said you killed your son….You are telling us now that you don’t know who has him or where he is. Do you know how serious this looks against you?

Elizabeth: I really don’t. I did the same thing with giving the baby away to Tammi….

Elizabeth: I mean, when you give up your child for adoption you don’t really know where the people live or anything.
    this is the interivew that really makes me think he is still with us

people can be book smart 4.0
    but lack common sense

I believe ej thinks it perfectly normal adoption and she would not get in trouble.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RJA00 For This Useful Post:

I wanted to say again... at this point I am not sure if I am leaning more toward him being alive or dead.

But if he is alive I think that the Smiths have something to do with it and that the connection to TN, including the sightings, agencies, Janet and Tammi mentioning putting her up in that house.... I think that would be the price of him.... a house.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Where is this one from, there seem to be some things missing if I am remembering the call right.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    you mean Elizabeth?
    OMG, will correct, to tired....should go to bed........both cases bother me so bad!
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I don't believe the Smiths know where Gabriel is now, but they definitely have a lot of involvement in his disappearance and should be charged accordingly. In other words, without their "assistance" it's very possible EJ wouldn't have taken him to Texas and he may not be missing now. MOO
    I agree. Elizabeth was on fire, and the Smiths fanned the flames.

42. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

I would not doubt Gabriel is in a place like this
    I'm hoping he is, as opposed to the alternative...
    Rest in Peace

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RJA00 View Post
    this is the interivew that really makes me think he is still with us

people can be book smart 4.0
    but lack common sense

I believe ej thinks it perfectly normal adoption and she would not get in trouble.
    I agree. She was also acting like "duh, Tammi, you know all this" Like none of it's a big deal and Tammi knows that.

Also she said in that interview something like

"what I did this before and everyone was proud of me"

did she give a baby up before?

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Without anything further, this is what leads me to believe that Gabriel is no longer with us..her very own words..

48. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

Didn't she admit later that she actually wrote his name on there? She said she looked at the hand writing and sure enough, it was hers?
    Yep exactly.

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast