AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Please Continue Here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94079"]Thread #11[/ame]

I posted on the old post, not realizing it was closed. I have a funny feeling that Gabriel is not in Texas and that EJ is throwing a bone out there.

really makes me angry the way the number one fans talks like that. I feel so bad for Logan. I think this number one fan is strange with her obsession with Tammi. IMO

Logan was told not to go on the media tours right? I don't have a link to Gabriel Facebook page just for him! I think I read Logan posts on there. My heart goes out to Logan

Bring Home Gabriel Johnson
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=251236072296

Originally Posted by BeanE
San Pedro Ave was in the media earlier on, but a poster here researched the pics of Gabriel and the bedding etc matches Fiesta Park.

It could be that they use that bedding in some rooms at San Pedro Ave as well, since it's the same hotel chain.

Right now I think we can definitely confirm that we can't confirm which HomeGate she stayed at.

Adding to that BeanE, the walls, furniture and decor match the pictures on the Fiesta Park Homegate website and not the San Pedro one. Not sure how the San Pedro one got in the newspapers but the babysitter also said she went the the Laureate one. They are quite a distance from each other and shouldn't be confused.

Its called Six Flags - Fiesta Texas. Locals just call it Fiesta Texas.

Melissa

Thank you for clarifying that. It's a PARK nonetheless. A PARK she claims she met that couple and possibly gave him away. At a PARK. yes?

Adding to that BeanE, the walls, furniture and decor match the pictures on the Fiesta Park Homegate website and not the San Pedro one. Not sure how the San Pedro one got in the newspapers but the babysitter also said she went the the Laureate one. They are quite a distance from each other and shouldn't be confused.

In the pictures of Gabriel that LE released, there are 6 of them and one or two of them look like they have a different bedspread pattern.

In one of the last pictures of Gabriel he is wearing a warm knitted hat. Ready to go to a PARK perhaps?

Tammi putting her big, fat face right up there with beautiful Gabriel makes me sick!! How dare she connect herself to him in a caring way.....she is part of the reason that he is gone!! Just another dig at Logan. She'll never stop. Never forgive him for denying her what she wanted, Gabriel. I won't visit her pathetic, self serving site. I will never again watch her on TV or listen to anything she says. She and EJ are the devils spawns as far as I'm concerned. EJ is right up there in my contempt along with Casey Anthony. The fact that she found a willing accomplice in TS doesn't lesson my disgust for her. Tammi plays God with others lives and never looks back. A pox on both of them!!

I prayed for Gabriel at mass, today. Either that he's in the loving arms of Jesus or the loving arms of people who truly love him.

All of the reports I have read say a park near Six Flags. I took that to mean not in Six Flags the amusement park. IMO

Thank you for clarifying that. It's a PARK nonetheless. A PARK she claims she met that couple and possibly gave him away. At a PARK. yes?

Yes. IMO far easier (not to mention its busier) to arrange to met a couple there and turn him over than to do it at Raymond Russell Park. RR Park is more isolated but you still have the off chance that a hiker or jogger could see & remember them.

Melissa

kind of OT I know, but I wonder if she had any good friends in Ark? Ft Smith is not so far... I have the impression she was waiting for something/someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member