Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

I am so sorry to post this here and clog up space meant to help find Gabriel. Can someone please help me out.
    Long time lurker finally joined. I have read the TOS and a few other sections and I cant find specific rules as far as the social networking sites go. I tried to "pm" an oldie to ask but apparently I dont have enough posts to do so.
    I deleted my first post i made here because I am unclear if it did violate TOS.
    Can someone please point me in the right direction so I dont make any mistakes.
    Again I am sorry if this is a stupid question, I really did try to find the specifics on my own. TIA

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustSomeGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by b4e View Post
    I will bite the bullet and remain a "Fan" for a little while, so Gabe's link can stay on the main wall. It is eating at me, though - because I am NOT her fan!!!
    It's for Gabe. Makes it worthwhile!

Thou shalt not be a victim.
    Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
    Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
    -inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trafficsUP66 For This Useful Post:

apparently Tammi believes satan is causing us all to argue.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by what about this? View Post
    Back on topic - when is Elizabeth's court date and time? Anybody know?
    I believe it's this coming week but I'm still looking through articles to find the date.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeGirl View Post
    I am so sorry to post this here and clog up space meant to help find Gabriel. Can someone please help me out.
    Long time lurker finally joined. I have read the TOS and a few other sections and I cant find specific rules as far as the social networking sites go. I tried to "pm" an oldie to ask but apparently I dont have enough posts to do so.
    I deleted my first post i made here because I am unclear if it did violate TOS.
    Can someone please point me in the right direction so I dont make any mistakes.
    Again I am sorry if this is a stupid question, I really did try to find the specifics on my own. TIA
    One or 2 pages back a poster was kind enough to share the info in a nutshell. I will go look and link if you need me too!

Welcome!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trafficsUP66 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    apparently Tammi believes satan is causing us all to argue.
    No, she said "Satin" not "Satan." (Seriously.)

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to forthelost For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    The stuff like quoting and posting emails that can't be confirmed, (seeing them is not confirmation) will get us left here in general discussion at best. Past that it will also get individual members timed out or banned, and could potentially get the thread closed for clean up.
    None of us is perfect, and I don't think that any of us really know all the rules. A lot of this requires making judgment calls as to what can be posted and what can't be. If you can't link it, don't post it. If it contains info on a minor, don't post it. If you run a name through Google news and they don't come up in connection with a case, don't post it.

That covers pretty much any situation that can arise with the social networking and email stuff. it's the same thing the mods keep telling us.
    I had the email yesterday, but in keeping with rules have not posted to the board regarding the info in it or quoting it. I would like to, but the rules here are that I can't. It's not that hard.

ETA: Do not think that I think I'm perfect. I know the mods have to do some work to clean up after me too, so I'm still learning as I go.
    And here it is!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trafficsUP66 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trafficsUP66 View Post
    One or 2 pages back a poster was kind enough to share the info in a nutshell. I will go look and link if you need me too!

Welcome!!!
    Ill go dig ! thank you

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustSomeGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Just a reminder for those who may have missed it!

Levi will be discussing Gabriel tonight on his radio show!
    Tricia will be a special guest on with him tonight! 10 pm EST
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

TONIGHT: Joshua Powell the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Powell packs up and moves out of state in the midst of his wife's mysterious disappearance! Is this evidence of guilt and what do police do now? We investigate! Also tonight the search for 8 month old baby Gabriel heats up! Tune in for the latest explosive developments! Special guests: Tricia Griffith from websleuths and forums for justice, crime analyst Sheryl McCollum, and criminal defense atty Raymond Giudice.
    Do we know if Tammi will be on tonight (since she asked him to call tomorrow - but things seem to kind of change with Tammi - a lot - and especially if she has an opportunity to be on air)? Thanks!

While there is some horrendous reporting going on with this case and reporters are not fact checking anything, this article although riddled with errors, mentions the hotel as being on Laureate. Now since we're in the age of internet and getting stories up as quick as possible is key, I have no doubt that a lot of these "reporters" just make up stories based on boards like this and shows like NG. The only reason why I think they may be correct with the hotel in this article is becasue right at the bottom they claim to have contacted the hotel. But then again even then there is misinformation because we know she didn't leave a car seat behind in the room. It is so frustrating that there is no true "reporting" going on in this case and that stories are being "reported" based on rumours on the internet.

Anyway here is the link...

http://www.kens5.com/home/Baby-Gabri...-81782547.html

Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

We know that it was not the night of Dec 21st but during midday on Dec 23rd. There was a lot of confusion about that when NG was questioning the babysitter and the reporter obviously picked up on the same confusion.

Employees at Homegate told KENS 5 Johnson booked the room for a week, but left behind a car seat and clothes.

Okay so it might be a stretch to assume that someone actually picked up a phone and called the Homegate on Laureate Dr but they are claiming that they did speak to employees there so perhaps they did? Although the employees that they spoke to were obviously mistaken about what was left in the room. Which is not surprising because I can imagine the rumours that are flying around that hotel amongst the employees. I think it is obvious that they didn't actually speak to the babysitter but took that information from her interview on NG.

Now I wouldn't take just this report as proof of the hotel but for me it is the pictures of the rooms at the two different hotels that makes it appear that it was the one on Laureate.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

We don't run back and forth to other sites, saying here what we're going to post, then going and posting it, then coming back here and saying we did it.

It makes us look bad and WS look bad.

May I ask that you please self-edit?

Thank you.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

I have a question... E left the car seat and clothes in the hotel room?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ella971 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ella971 View Post
    I don't think so. I heard the car seat was in the car when they found it. I also heard something about a high chair being left in the hotel room but that doesn't make a lot of sense. I did hear she left some baby things in the hotel room.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DairyGirl For This Useful Post:

I have a question about the GPS. Has Tammi ever explained why she gave Eliz the device? She knew she was leaving, but does she know why EJ was leaving? Sorry if that question has been asked already. I wonder what addresses have been punched into that GPS?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    While there is some horrendous reporting going on with this case and reporters are not fact checking anything, this article although riddled with errors, mentions the hotel as being on Laureate. Now since we're in the age of internet and getting stories up as quick as possible is key, I have no doubt that a lot of these "reporters" just make up stories based on boards like this and shows like NG. The only reason why I think they may be correct with the hotel in this article is becasue right at the bottom they claim to have contacted the hotel. But then again even then there is misinformation because we know she didn't leave a car seat behind in the room. It is so frustrating that there is no true "reporting" going on in this case and that stories are being "reported" based on rumours on the internet.

Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

We know that it was not the night of Dec 21st but during midday on Dec 23rd. There was a lot of confusion about that when NG was questioning the babysitter and the reporter obviously picked up on the same confusion.

Employees at Homegate told KENS 5 Johnson booked the room for a week, but left behind a car seat and clothes.

Okay so it might be a stretch to assume that someone actually picked up a phone and called the Homegate on Laureate Dr but they are claiming that they did speak to employees there so perhaps they did? Although the employees that they spoke to were obviously mistaken about what was left in the room. Which is not surprising because I can imagine the rumours that are flying around that hotel amongst the employees. I think it is obvious that they didn't actually speak to the babysitter but took that information from her interview on NG.

Now I wouldn't take just this report as proof of the hotel but for me it is the pictures of the rooms at the two different hotels that makes it appear that it was the one on Laureate.
    Thanks Kamille! I sure wish the press would be more careful with their reporting

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katiemadonna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    I have a question about the GPS. Has Tammi ever explained why she gave Eliz the device? She knew she was leaving, but does she know why EJ was leaving? Sorry if that question has been asked already. I wonder what addresses have been punched into that GPS?
    Has it been confirmed that Tammi gave the GPS to Eliz?

TIA

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ella971 View Post
    I've seen that reported several different ways. In one report there were clothes and highchair left in the room... In another carseat and clothes left behind... in another car was found behind the motel across from bus station with carseat inside.... so I believe they found a carseat! Somewhere.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post

TIA
    For real! Who knows? Good point!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post

TIA
    NO. I have not seen that confirmed.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Useful Post:

Will check back in later with my fine WS'ers and in the meantime, will be doing some letter writing.

I remember seeing the jail address waaay back, but don't even remember the name of it to look it up. On info overload! If someone could help with this it would be much appreciated! Definitely Bookmarking so I won't miss any posts! TIA!

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trafficsUP66 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post

Kamille, thank you for helping some of us with this -- I remember when Momtective posted the connection between TS' certification place in SA and the Homegate in SA on San Pedro -- posting Google maps -- I thought she also gave credit to you

Then there was this article http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469
    in the next day or so

'The nationwide search for a missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson."

The boy’s mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was last seen with Gabriel on Dec. 26 at a motel about a block away from the organization’s offices.

“It’s a long shot, but we’re questioning people there to see if there is a connection,” said Kim Hale, commander of investigations for the Tempe Police Department"

LE must have stated that it was a block away

The bedding could be the same now in the San Pedro location -- the pics on that website look fairly old --

The San Antonio media seem to all give the San Pedro address

And that 'horrendous' reporting as you say, could have phoned the wrong Homegate number?
    Last edited by Prof; 01-17-2010 at 09:01 PM. Reason: added

41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

O/T

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...r-susan-powell

our TRICIA will be on EST 10 pm.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

43. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Kamille, thank you for helping some of us with this -- I remember when Momtective posted the connection between TS' certification place in SA and the Homegate in SA on San Pedro -- posting Google maps -- I thought she also gave credit to you

Then there was this article http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469
    in the next day or so

'The nationwide search for a missing 8-month-old Tempe boy has led FBI agents to question employees of a San Antonio organization that oversees the licensing of colon-cleansing practitioners.

The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapists certified Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, who was named a person of interest in the search for Gabriel Johnson."

The boy’s mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was last seen with Gabriel on Dec. 26 at a motel about a block away from the organization’s offices.

“It’s a long shot, but we’re questioning people there to see if there is a connection,” said Kim Hale, commander of investigations for the Tempe Police Department"

LE must have stated that it was a block away

The bedding could be the same now in the San Pedro location -- the pics on that website look fairly old --

The San Antonio media seem to all give the San Pedro address

And that 'horrendous' reporting as you say, could have phoned the wrong Homegate number?
    maybe that is the hotel she left the car at? Didn't she leave the car at a different hotel than the one she was staying at with Gabe? If so maybe that one is the last one she was seen at.

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

Forgive me for this cause its off topic but...

I will never forgive NG for giving this looney a forum for her mis information. This is a "goat rope"!

47. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Useful Post:

hows any body asked if the gps belongs to the grandfather ?

we bought are parents gps becouse they travel, flea markets, they travel to tn about 3 or 4 times a year, heck,sometimes when you get of a exit you get turned around and travel 20 mins out of the way to get back on the exit ( at least i have lol)

we got them a gps thought it would be safer for them

49. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RJA00 For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast