604 users online (75 members and 529 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The doors and the brick...

I think they could have used either door, but wrote the back door into the script because of the brick, which IMO, was always there and used to prop the door open on a daily basis. Although they denied ever seeing it before, or any like it on the property, they wanted to portray the brick as having been brought to the scene by the "abductor".
    Last edited by Lexington; 01-17-2010 at 09:17 PM.

I think the back door is a red herring, total fabrication .
    Last edited by mysticrose; 01-17-2010 at 09:17 PM.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

lol is someone using a cloaking device for a new thread
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    lol is someone using a cloaking device for a new thread
    I didn't start this new thread. On the previous thread that I thought my post was going into, Kimster posted that she was closing that thread for housekeeping and starting a new thread entitled "the doors and the brick".

Imo only the back door was staged to try and make it appear someone went in and left through that door. I always found it odd that there was never any mention or even a question from one reporter about the possible use of the front door.
    As whisperer has pointed out that door directly faces another trailer, the one with the lattice, it would be the least expected door to be used imo to remove Haleigh from the house.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I didn't start this new thread. On the previous thread that I thought my post was going into, Kimster posted that she was closing that thread for housekeeping and starting a new thread entitled "the doors and the brick".
    That is what I figured lol, because I knew my post was off topic as soon as I posted it, shame on me and was going to change it and walla here we are with our very own thread...
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Misty staged it that is what I believe, she threw all the dirty laundry in the washing machine and dryer to make it look more feasible
    as to nothing being in the way.
    She put the brick there to hold that door open and prob. learned that from cousin Joe
    Last edited by mysticrose; 01-17-2010 at 09:33 PM.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Somehow I just can't see Misty as the main "player" in this "abduction". I think she took all of her instructions from Ron and followed them to a T because she was terrified of what might happened to her if she didn't. Still is.

What if Misty did have company and when Ron pulled up, the company left through the side door. So Ron wouldn't see them. Misty meeting Ron at the front door could have been to distract him from people leaving out the side door. But wouldn't the cars be parked in the driveway? Or could they have parked somewhere else? I'm just thinking out loud....excuse me.

That is what I figured lol, because I knew my post was off topic as soon as I posted it, shame on me and was going to change it and walla here we are with our very own thread...
    It was mystic!

I know it was me sorry if I was the one who caused the housekeeping. This IS a good topic though ...
    Everything from the start seemed to revolve around this back door and it is a red herring imo...
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Look, these back doors just don't work into the abduction story.
    From videos on the Nancy Grace show we see where the inside door closed automatically on its own. To carry something out the back doors both doors, the screen door (outside door) and the house door (inside door) would have to be blocked with something to keep them from closing.
    Also along with that we have testimony from both Ron and Misty that the back door was rarely used and always locked. They were both pretty strong on that. Why? Because they wanted to make it look as if the back door was the entrance and exit for the so-called kidnappers. Neither Ron nor Misty wanted any focus on the front door, did they?
    But, I think LE found a reason or two to show the back doors with the landing outside the door was used frequently. A pile of cigarette butts on the ground below the landing would show the back door landing was used quite often. Using my imagination I could see where both Misty and Ron would stand out there for a smoke and just drop the ashes and or butts over the railing.
    The one brick on the screen door does not in my mind set up an easy coming and going through that doorway. jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Misty staged it that is what I believe, she threw all the dirty laundry in the washing machine and dryer to make it look more feasible
    as to nothing being in the way.
    She put the brick there to hold that door open and prob. learned that from cousin Joe
    I suspect cousin Jo bricked the back door when he and Tommy were called upon by Ron C to get rid of all the pot plants and drugs that were in the house...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Somehow I just can't see Misty as the main "player" in this "abduction". I think she took all of her instructions from Ron and followed them to a T because she was terrified of what might happened to her if she didn't. Still is.
    ITA.. And doubt she was capable of assisting with too much of anything, in any way, that night...other than completely fall to pieces from what had occurred...JMO

I go back and forth with misty. She's a lot tougher than we think..imo.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast