WFTV Exclusive: Plea deal next Monday on Check Fraud Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
Kathi B was just on and seemed to be saying that there will be a plea deal. I missed the first 30 seconds, unfortunately.

Not up on their site yet....

Kathi B was just on and seemed to be saying that there will be a plea deal. I missed the first 30 seconds, unfortunately.

Not up on their site yet....
Thanks, MM! Though I feel cheated out of a trial, it warms my heart to know that Miss Casey will be officially a convicted criminal.

According to Kathi....

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Until now, Casey Anthony has never admitted to a shred of guilt, but Eyewitness News has learned there will be a plea deal in her check fraud case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22275948/detail.html

Well, it's not like we didn't expect something like this.

LOL! Talk about waiting until the last minute. I sure hope we get to see her take the plea on Monday...I want to see her face...I'm sure there will be lots of rage there. :furious:

http://www.wftv.com/news/22275948/detail.html

EXCLUSIVE: Casey To Be Offered Plea Deal In Fraud Case
Posted: 4:47 pm EST January 19, 2010
Updated: 5:03 pm EST January 19, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Until now, Casey Anthony has never admitted to a shred of guilt, but Eyewitness News has learned there will be a plea deal in her check fraud case.

Well, it's not like we didn't expect something like this.

LOL! Talk about waiting until the last minute. I sure hope we get to see her take the plea on Monday...I want to see her face...I'm sure there will be lots of rage there. :furious:
Justice one step at a time...congrats Amy!

Will KC actually have to stand up and state her plea or will her attorneys do it for her?

I like this part:

"A hearing in Casey’s check fraud case is expected to be held Monday afternoon. That's where Casey will likely plead."

That's gonna be a CROWDED hearing next Monday, methinks. :)

She will be sooooo frushtrated! :dance:

I like this part:

"A hearing in Casey’s check fraud case is expected to be held Monday afternoon. That's where Casey will likely plead."

Are you going, Muzikman? Better get in line the night before! LOL!

Holy Stolen Sunglasses!
You just couldn't resist could you? LOL

Personally...if I was there to see her accept the plea...I think I would just break out in applause!

But, there was a section in the story about adjudicating...does that mean that as part of a deal, more than likely, the prosecution won't be able to bring this conviction up at the murder trial?

You just couldn't resist could you? LOL

Personally...if I was there to see her accept the plea...I think I would just break out in applause!

Applause, HE77...I'd be handing out beads for a Mardi Gras rumba! :crazy:

I like this part:

Guess we'd better get there early!!! And make sure we know what courtroom it is in. I'm just sayin'...

But, there was a section in the story about adjudicating...does that mean that as part of a deal, more than likely, the prosecution won't be able to bring this conviction up at the murder trial?
I thought it meant to settle the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member