Principle ignores assult calls cops on cursing mom

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
I have been looking for a news article to a report I had heard on the radio and caught the tail end of on The View. It was about a week ago?

A 13-14 year old girl in New Jersey had her pants pulled down by a boy at school. The principle didn't call the police or do much of anything about it. He apparently promised the mother that he would have some sort of assembly or something. ...Then he did nothing. The mother confronted him for not doing something about it...and he totally blew her off. She cursed him out and called him a F^&* A-hole. THe principle then CALLS the POLICE on HER and has her charged!

Does anyone have a link?

I have been looking for a news article to a report I had heard on the radio and caught the tail end of on The View. It was about a week ago?

A 13-14 year old girl in New Jersey had her pants pulled down by a boy at school. The principle didn't call the police or do much of anything about it. He apparently promised the mother that he would have some sort of assembly or something. ...Then he did nothing. The mother confronted him for not doing something about it...and he totally blew her off. She cursed him out and called him a F^&* A-hole. THe principle then CALLS the POLICE on HER and has her charged!

Does anyone have a link?

I remember hearing that too. I'll look for the link.

From the link above:

The district will pursue the charge to show that people will not get away with calling principals vulgar names, he said.

Seriously? Sexually harassing and assualting a 13yo girl is okay but the middle school/junior high principal can't handle profanity? I think he's in the wrong job.

From the link above:

The district will pursue the charge to show that people will not get away with calling principals vulgar names, he said.

Seriously? Sexually harassing and assualting a 13yo girl is okay but the middle school/junior high principal can't handle profanity? I think he's in the wrong job.

I think mom nailed it! What she called him fits him to a "T"

This was local news here. I read a few articles about this situation, and I'm trying to find an older link to document what I wrote below.

The mom did not just start shouting out curses, she was speaking at a mic. While she was speaking to the school board, one of the members asked this mom if her daughter was wearing a thong when she had her pants pulled down. I kid you not!!! His reasoning was that he wanted to know how much of her body was exposed. :waitasec:

The mom did curse the principal out, but later apologized to him directly. She was asked to leave the building, and did so without making a scene. She later received a letter advising that she was no longer allowed on school grounds. A few days later she received the summons.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/loc...0113-mother-arrested-for-cursing-at-principal

This was local news here. I read an few articles about this situation, and I'm trying to find an older link to document what I wrote below.

The mom did not just start shouting out curses, she was speaking at a mic. While she was speaking to the school board, one of members asked this mom if her daughter was wearing a thong when she had her pants pulled down. I kid you not!!! His reasoning was that he wanted to know how much of her body was exposed. :waitasec:

The mom did curse the principal out, but later apologized to him directly. She was asked to leave the building, and did so without making a scene. She later received a letter advising that she was no longer allowed on school grounds. A few days later she received the summons.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/loc...0113-mother-arrested-for-cursing-at-principal

<BWI shaking her head and cursing this A-hole>
More like his reasoning was to try to make this girl out to be a tramp who deserved to be violated.
It makes no difference what kind of underwear she was wearing or if she was wearing any at all- what matters is this boy has been taught that he can violate females and get away with it. And those who tell on him will be further humiliated and punished.

I agree with what the mom called the gestapo errr, principal. I'd probably have called the geezer who asked if the girl was wearing a thong a perverted M#$%^& F*&^%%. Schools get revenge if you cross them . They are a law unto themselves and hardly ever have to answer to anyone unfortunately. Who do they think they are to say they should charge someone with a crime for calling them a vulgar name when they allow vulgar actions around the school and ask very vulgar questions about a young teen who was in a way sexually molested. I thought we protected kids from men asking "what kind of panties are you wearing". Of course he probably didn't mean it that way, but it sure sounds bad because it really shouldn't matter what kind of panties the girl was wearing because the boy wouldn't have known for sure what she had on until he pulled her pants down.

This was local news here. I read a few articles about this situation, and I'm trying to find an older link to document what I wrote below.

The mom did not just start shouting out curses, she was speaking at a mic. While she was speaking to the school board, one of the members asked this mom if her daughter was wearing a thong when she had her pants pulled down. I kid you not!!! His reasoning was that he wanted to know how much of her body was exposed. :waitasec:

From the comments sections.

'why is it not addressed that the mother of the boy that dropped the girls pants down is a Hasbrouck Heights Board of Education member....????????? "

Is that true?

From the comments sections.

'why is it not addressed that the mother of the boy that dropped the girls pants down is a Hasbrouck Heights Board of Education member....????????? "

Is that true?

here is another post making the same claim.. look for it on 01/14/2010 at 4:46 am

http://newsdeskinternational.wordpr...ursing-out-daughters-middle-school-principal/

I believe that there is a regular HH school board meeting next week, and I suspect it will be a full house. If I see any updates on this I’ll post it.

here is another post making the same claim.. look for it on 01/14/2010 at 4:46 am

http://newsdeskinternational.wordpr...ursing-out-daughters-middle-school-principal/

I believe that there is a regular HH school board meeting next week, and I suspect it will be a full house. If I see any updates on this I’ll post it.

Hope this is allowed here, if not please delete......for those who want to express their objections to the behavior and response of the school administrators:

Hasbrouk Police Dept. – (201)288-1000
Mr. Joseph C. Luongo
Superintendent of Schools (201) 288-6150
Hasbrouck Heights Middle School
Edward Bolcar, Principal (201) 393-8190

(This info. was published within the link in the quoted post)

if calling people an a-hole is a criminal offense i might get life as a habitual offender.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back