Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Hybrid View

AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Good evening! Continue here please...

Someone please bring over links to other threads! TIA

Nancy's on...talking about the photos of Gabriel.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

They're STARTING TO SEARCH THE LANDFILLS NOW!!!! STARTING??
    My posts are my opinion only.....

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

Discussing now the difficulty of doing a search in a dump (landfill). NG reminding guest Andrew Scott that Lori Hacking was found months later. Guest saying search of landfill now more difficult than if search had been done immediately after he went missing.
    Rest in Peace

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Only photos found on EJ's camera were those released of Gabriel. LE searching memory card for camera. Also mentioned the one photo where Gabriel is sipping out of a medicine bottle (different photo than one of him holding bottle).
    Rest in Peace

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Only photos found on EJ's camera were those released of Gabriel. LE searching memory card for camera. Also mentioned the one photo where Gabriel is sipping out of a medicine bottle (different photo than one of him holding bottle).
    Still trying to retrieve any deleted photos off that camera. Hope they are doing the same with the S's computers. I kind of thought that takes more time than a week.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

I didn't know they charged her with conspiracy to comit custodial interference.

We at least know who her co-conspirators are...
    I think personally with Tammi telling Logan to sign the papers so EJ will bring the baby back, sealed that charge for her!

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

Discussing now the difficulty of doing a search in a dump (landfill). NG reminding guest Andrew Scott that Lori Hacking was found months later. Guest saying search of landfill now more difficult than if search had been done immediately after he went missing.
    Lori was a full grown woman and they only found 15 pounds of her. IIRC, it took four months and that's knowing exactly where to search. There would be nothing left of a baby in a landfill. Nancy has no clue what a landfill search is about.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

lol says they are "JUST" released

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    lol says they are "JUST" released
    Well, you know how it is...to Nancy, they're new since she wasn't here with us all weekend!!
    Rest in Peace

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Well, you know how it is...to Nancy, they're new since she wasn't here with us all weekend!!
    true but she is so drama =)
    BOMBSHELLLL

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

true but she is so drama =)
    BOMBSHELLLL
    Total sensationalism. The stilettos have been etched in stone now.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alsmom For This Useful Post:

I dunno guys.... I've been of the belief that EJ handed off Gabriel to someone, but since her comments to her grandfather today in jail about she's already getting 20 years so lawyers said not to say anything makes me think she may have killed him in Texas, which carries an automatic death penalty, correct? So, she may be accepting the 20 years instead. It just sounds bad to me now. However, since there are dual investigations going on and if they have some evidence for murder, maybe she will fess up? I dunno....I'm a little sick today, and this news doesn't help...
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gibby207 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    I dunno guys.... I've been of the belief that EJ handed off Gabriel to someone, but since her comments to her grandfather today in jail about she's already getting 20 years so lawyers said not to say anything makes me think she may have killed him in Texas, which carries an automatic death penalty, correct? So, she may be accepting the 20 years instead. It just sounds bad to me now. However, since there are dual investigations going on and if they have some evidence for murder, maybe she will fess up? I dunno....I'm a little sick today, and this news doesn't help...
    I don't think it's an automatic death sentence in Texas...but with most juries there, it might as well be ~ and in this case, if Gabriel is dead, I agree. MOO
    Rest in Peace

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Reports that Homegate Suites staff said EJ used computer in lobby of hotel; guest saying there's a possibility she downloaded photos and sent them out to someone.
    Rest in Peace

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Reports that Homegate Suites staff said EJ used computer in lobby of hotel; guest saying there's a possibility she downloaded photos and sent them out to someone.
    I want to know if Gabriel was with her when she did this? Did she leave him in the room alone?

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

I want to know if Gabriel was with her when she did this? Did she leave him in the room alone?
    Very good point!!
    Rest in Peace

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    No, it would not be an automatic death penalty in Texas. The prosecution might not even go for a death penalty. There has only been one woman in Texas executed for killing her own children and that was Frances Newton, but she also killed her husband. There are currently 10 women on death row in Texas and only one of them is there for killing her own children and that is Darlie Routier.

In 2007 the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals reversed the death sentence given to Kenisha Berry to a life sentence. She was sentenced to death by a jury for killing her newborn son. The Appeals Court ruled that she was not a danger to society if she lived out her life in jail and did not become pregnant. Because of this case, the Galveston County District Attorney did not pursue a death penalty against Kimberly Trenor who confessed to killing her 2-yr. old daughter, Riley Ann Sawyer. Riley was tortured during an 8-hour discipline session and suffered 3 skull fractures. If anyone deserved the death penalty it was Trenor, IMO.

Sorry to go on so long, but I find this subject interesting since I live in Texas. I have links for all the above if anyone is interested.

I do not think Elizabeth would get a death sentence if found guilty for the murder of Gabriel. Right now I think it would be very difficult to convict her of murder, short of a confession.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Has LE made any official statements to the effect that if a couple does have Gabriel and if they come forward on their own, they will not be charged? IF so I wish they would make that more public, and every reporter could make the effort to publish that information everytime they talk about this case --

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Has LE made any official statements to the effect that if a couple does have Gabriel and if they come forward on their own, they will not be charged? IF so I wish they would make that more public, and every reporter could make the effort to publish that information everytime they talk about this case --
    I don't think that I've heard LE say anything like that! I wonder why?
    The only one I heard say anything like that was Logan.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pghbrandi For This Useful Post:

bringing this over from the other thread, since you left me behind before I finished typing

Trash Man FYI, or Trashman's wife FYI, LOL

Just wanted to give my understanding about the trash trucks, and how much garbage one holds, In case no-one realizes how much can go into one.

Dumpsters-- measured in "yards" My hubs gets paid by the yard, each dumpster is a specific number of yards.

Thrash truck--TONS-- My hubby is always coming home, telling me how they aren't supposed to go over 10 TONS in ones load, and he will sometimes be over 2 or 3 TONS. he will make 2-4 trips to the landfill a day, depending on day. so, 10 TONS in 1 trip, times 3. imagine this is one of a whole fleet of trucks, in just one company!! we also have city trash, and 2 or 3 other companies, besides the one my hubs works at.

IMOO, thats ALOT of trash

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ives For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ives View Post
    bringing this over from the other thread, since you left me behind before I finished typing

(respectfully snipped)
    I'm sorry about that but I thought it would be better to start this one simultaneously with Nancy's show starting so we didn't have part of the show on the old thread!!
    Rest in Peace

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

I'm sorry about that but I thought it would be better to start this one simultaneously with Nancy's show starting so we didn't have part of the show on the old thread!!
    It's OK, I am slooow sometimes

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ives For This Useful Post:

What was that in his hand.Not the med bottle or the med cup.The purple thing on the floor???

46. The Following User Says Thank You to ella971 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ella971 View Post
    What was that in his hand.Not the med bottle or the med cup.The purple thing on the floor???
    in the hotel pictures? A baby tylenol bottle

48. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

So a good attorney would tell her to cooperate in helping to find him so that they can negotiate a deal...

Who's to say her attorney hasn't done just that? Yet, she knows the only information she can give in finding him is finding him dead? This would be a reason not to help, and in my honest opinion, the only excuse that makes any sense.

50. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast