Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    Yeah, but maybe they were looking for her and it was done through email or for some reason they couldn't find her with the info they had? I'm not saying that's true, but anything on NG has to be taken with a grain of salt.
    Or maybe EJ didn't contact Analisa from the cell phone? Seems strange but this whole case is strange, imo.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    analisa was selling a phone on craigslist
    IMO this should be called into LE just in case

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

I believe logan did talk with her. The interview of him I saw..he said she told him (made it sound verbally.. not text) thatshe had killed him... suffocated him.
    Do you know if that was a call made by EJ to Logan, AFTER he didn't call HER for several days?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    or
    EJ can't think, Gabriel is fussy........she gives Gabriel alittle more Tylenol for him to sleep.
    She thinks it's funny watching him fall asleep on the floor........takes pix.
    I've seen many pix of him asleep. on TS FB.
    and this time she looks and he's blue dead.
    By the time she decides what to do , EJ is furious for him dying and ruining HER plan again.........
    BUT she can get rid of him forever and get back at Logan, TPS and everyone else that she is mad at!
    Go on her merry little way!!!
    speculation by me...........

Huh???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    He sure wasn't smiling in those pics. Most babies will smile at their mom even if they are tired or a little sick. Those stained up jumpsuit pajamas are awful. I guess she couldn't even be bothered to put a bib on the baby when she fed him or to clean his nose.
    Just occurred to me those new toys and book were probably Christmas presents. Could be these are pictures to memorialize Christmas. .

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I think Logan may have told Tammi that the county had issued a felony kidnapping warrant, that Gabriel was his child, and that he wanted him back.

I wonder if Logan told Tammi that Elizabeth had rages and was dangerous and that he feared for Gabriel.

And if he did, and Tammi still egged Eliz on, well... I don't want to get banned so I'll shut up.
    I thought at the time the charge was custodial interference and the kidnapping charge was added afterward? I think you have some good questions though!
    Rest in Peace

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Well I think Tammi got upset because if Eliz didn't come back, then Tammi wouldn't get the baby she wanted.

The baby broker theory doesn't work for me. I think Tammi was all about getting Gabriel for herself.

I think she applied major pressure to Eliz to come back, and that didn't work for Eliz because she just plain didn't want Logan to get his hands on Gabriel.

I can just see Eliz's fury increasing.

Unfortunately I don't see how she could have found anyone else to 'adopt' Gabriel so quickly (Dec 23 to Dec 26).

I want to know how often Tammi talked to her during that timeframe, and I want to see all the texts between them.

Elizabeth is ultimately responsible, but I think Tammi fanned the flames. I don't see how with Logan's descriptions of Eliz's rages how Tammi could not see the state Eliz was in, and make the quick and easy logical jump to Gabriel being in extreme danger.
    Excellent!! This is starting to tie together now and make a LOT of sense!

Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    He sure wasn't smiling in those pics. Most babies will smile at their mom even if they are tired or a little sick. Those stained up jumpsuit pajamas are awful. I guess she couldn't even be bothered to put a bib on the baby when she fed him or to clean his nose.
    I didn't see dirty jumpsuits or dirty nose........where are these pix and when were they taken?? TIA
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mum View Post
    So who spread the rumor about Victoria TX??
    It was reported early on, then LE stated it wasn't accurate information, later.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuLa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    I thought they narrowed it down to one particular landfill of interest days ago.

I can see why they put more effort elsewhere also - they wanted to find him if he was alive. If he was in the landfill then, he will still be in there now.
    Yep I agree. They have to put looking for a possibly live child over looking for a possibly deceased child. Because of the danger to a child and the urgency of the need to rescue them.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    Not necessarily. She is still going to face a bunch of charges anyway so why does it matter. You have to think of how she is thinking right now. She sees it as she is going to jail for a long time no matter what she does, so why bother.
    Because if Gabriel is alive, he's in grave danger, because she gave him to people she doesn't know. They could be pedophiles.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

I believe logan did talk with her. The interview of him I saw..he said she told him (made it sound verbally.. not text) thatshe had killed him... suffocated him.
    Was there only that ONE conversation, or do we have any idea how much they had talked by phone in those few days?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trafficsUP66 View Post
    I don't think they've had time to go over their pc's this quickly. They have to retrieve files they most likely have deleted.

Think NG asked if these 6 pic's were sent to the S's? If so, why didn't they show them on NG?

I still believe she (TS) wouldn't have lied for no reason and that she at least may still have info on why EJ went to SA. Otherwise, why hold back when obviously the truth will come out as they now know?
    It doesn't take very long to retrieve deleted files. The data is either there or it isn't. Deleted files aren't really deleted, the space is freed up so that the card can be written on again. LE has some pretty no-brainer tools to get deleted photos off of memory cards.

If your curious, delete the memory card on your camera, then go here and download this software and see what kind of images you can get off of your own card.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KellyConQueso For This Useful Post:

Well I think Tammi got upset because if Eliz didn't come back, then Tammi wouldn't get the baby she wanted.

The baby broker theory doesn't work for me. I think Tammi was all about getting Gabriel for herself.

I think she applied major pressure to Eliz to come back, and that didn't work for Eliz because she just plain didn't want Logan to get his hands on Gabriel.

I can just see Eliz's fury increasing.

Unfortunately I don't see how she could have found anyone else to 'adopt' Gabriel so quickly (Dec 23 to Dec 26).

I want to know how often Tammi talked to her during that timeframe, and I want to see all the texts between them.

Elizabeth is ultimately responsible, but I think Tammi fanned the flames. I don't see how with Logan's descriptions of Eliz's rages how Tammi could not see the state Eliz was in, and make the quick and easy logical jump to Gabriel being in extreme danger.
    I think this might just be exactly what happened. I can't see EJ randomly finding "adoptive parents" in the short time she was in San Antonio. I still think there's a possibility she went there for that purpose and the deal fell through. Or it could be she just ended up there after taking off from AZ. MOO
    Rest in Peace

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I didn't see dirty jumpsuits or dirty nose........where are these pix and when were they taken?? TIA
    Anna Lisa said the baby had dried boogers around his nose and I could swear at least one pic showed the stained jumpsuit. Hopefully I'm not imagining it, so will have to go look again.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast