AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya: Continue here please...

Someone please bring over links to other threads! TIA

Nancy's on...talking about the photos of Gabriel.

They're STARTING TO SEARCH THE LANDFILLS NOW!!!! STARTING??

Discussing now the difficulty of doing a search in a dump (landfill). NG reminding guest Andrew Scott that Lori Hacking was found months later. Guest saying search of landfill now more difficult than if search had been done immediately after he went missing.

Only photos found on EJ's camera were those released of Gabriel. LE searching memory card for camera. Also mentioned the one photo where Gabriel is sipping out of a medicine bottle (different photo than one of him holding bottle).

I didn't know they charged her with conspiracy to comit custodial interference.

We at least know who her co-conspirators are...
I think personally with Tammi telling Logan to sign the papers so EJ will bring the baby back, sealed that charge for her!:woohoo:

Only photos found on EJ's camera were those released of Gabriel. LE searching memory card for camera. Also mentioned the one photo where Gabriel is sipping out of a medicine bottle (different photo than one of him holding bottle).

Still trying to retrieve any deleted photos off that camera. Hope they are doing the same with the S's computers. I kind of thought that takes more time than a week.

I dunno guys.... I've been of the belief that EJ handed off Gabriel to someone, but since her comments to her grandfather today in jail about she's already getting 20 years so lawyers said not to say anything makes me think she may have killed him in Texas, which carries an automatic death penalty, correct? So, she may be accepting the 20 years instead. It just sounds bad to me now. However, since there are dual investigations going on and if they have some evidence for murder, maybe she will fess up? I dunno....I'm a little sick today, and this news doesn't help... :(

I dunno guys.... I've been of the belief that EJ handed off Gabriel to someone, but since her comments to her grandfather today in jail about she's already getting 20 years so lawyers said not to say anything makes me think she may have killed him in Texas, which carries an automatic death penalty, correct? So, she may be accepting the 20 years instead. It just sounds bad to me now. However, since there are dual investigations going on and if they have some evidence for murder, maybe she will fess up? I dunno....I'm a little sick today, and this news doesn't help... :(
I don't think it's an automatic death sentence in Texas...but with most juries there, it might as well be ~ and in this case, if Gabriel is dead, I agree. MOO

Reports that Homegate Suites staff said EJ used computer in lobby of hotel; guest saying there's a possibility she downloaded photos and sent them out to someone.

Has LE made any official statements to the effect that if a couple does have Gabriel and if they come forward on their own, they will not be charged? IF so I wish they would make that more public, and every reporter could make the effort to publish that information everytime they talk about this case --

bringing this over from the other thread, since you left me behind before I finished typing :)

Trash Man FYI, or Trashman's wife FYI, LOL

Just wanted to give my understanding about the trash trucks, and how much garbage one holds, In case no-one realizes how much can go into one.

Dumpsters-- measured in "yards" My hubs gets paid by the yard, each dumpster is a specific number of yards.

Thrash truck--TONS-- My hubby is always coming home, telling me how they aren't supposed to go over 10 TONS in ones load, and he will sometimes be over 2 or 3 TONS. he will make 2-4 trips to the landfill a day, depending on day. so, 10 TONS in 1 trip, times 3. imagine this is one of a whole fleet of trucks, in just one company!! we also have city trash, and 2 or 3 other companies, besides the one my hubs works at.

IMOO, thats ALOT of trash

What was that in his hand.Not the med bottle or the med cup.The purple thing on the floor???

Thank you, Ray -- someone advise EJ to work out a deal

Reports that Homegate Suites staff said EJ used computer in lobby of hotel; guest saying there's a possibility she downloaded photos and sent them out to someone.

I want to know if Gabriel was with her when she did this? Did she leave him in the room alone?

Has LE made any official statements to the effect that if a couple does have Gabriel and if they come forward on their own, they will not be charged? IF so I wish they would make that more public, and every reporter could make the effort to publish that information everytime they talk about this case --

I don't think that I've heard LE say anything like that! I wonder why?
The only one I heard say anything like that was Logan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni