Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 826

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

  1. #426
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    195
    Can anyone who keeps saying "soft kill" as if it applies in this situation, please stop. That is a military term that in no way applies here (look up the definition if you are unsure).

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to melley For This Useful Post:


  3. #427
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    Oh, I thought at one point she was one of her biggest supporters. Maybe I am confusing her though. (oops sorry, I misread, I guess you confirmed what I thought)

    I think the criminal record business coming out could have had something to do with it? Then the post about her son. Then she threatened lawsuits?
    Sorry, I am a bit behind -- what post about her son?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:


  5. #428
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by b4e View Post
    <snip> Do you know if you have to be her FB friend to view that wall?
    You can view the fanpage without becoming a fan, and also view the discussion threads. While you cannot post on the main page without becoming a fan, you CAN post on the discussion threads.

    They are wild and crazy, but very interesting information pops up in there. I wish I could give a synopsis of the days posts there.....mind boggling.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:


  7. #429
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    ok things I want to know:
    who gave elizabeth the cell?

    where did tammi really meet elizabeth. what proof can she share for that?

    Did tammi really give Logan the cell number to contact elizabeth's new phone?

    what size was her diaper bag?
    Really good questions. Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!

    I'm getting ready to go to bed but in reflection of the day:

    I found the interview with Logan informative. I would love to see/hear more from him.
    The cell phone information and lack of information by LE was/is interesting.

    I am sure there were a few other tidbits today but I am so tired my days are running together! I am going to try to refresh my brain instead of this page!

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Useful Post:


  9. #430
    She was giving him Tylenol, wasn't the tylenol recalled in December? I live near San Antonio and have even been to that bus station. It is horrible.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StrayKat For This Useful Post:


  11. #431
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,223
    Not sure if anyone is interested, but I posted on Chip Coffey's FB page about the pictures I saw. There are 2 pictures that depict ORBS.

    “New Age” followers and spiritualists of all kinds, recognize the Orbs are not lifeless dust or moisture. They believe these unexplainable circles of light are supernatural, “paranormal” life forms, spiritual in nature. Some believe the Orbs are the souls of dead people, trapped between dimensions. Others believe the Orbs are unique life-forms such as ghosts, spirit guides or angels.

    I believe the ORBS around baby Gabriel are spirit guides or angels of protection. You can tell an ORB by a floating grey transluscent circle.

    Just my beliefs, that there are angels among us, and baby Gabriel has a friend or 2 on his difficult journey.

    In peace,

    Mel

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chip-C...8070683?ref=nf

  12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:


  13. #432
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    Someone shared on facebook that her son was claiming that the assault charges were because she had hurt him when he was younger.
    She got upset and claims to have gotten a lawyer.

    My only thought on this.... if it were true why were the charges dropped and not filed as child abuse, not just assault. IDK what to think
    Ya know, I think alot of 'unfortunate' family dynamic nastiness gets dropped because after the crisis, people just want to get back to normal life. Dropping charges and restraining orders is just too common.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:


  15. #433
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Not sure if anyone is interested, but I posted on Chip Coffey's FB page about the pictures I saw. There are 2 pictures that depict ORBS.

    “New Age” followers and spiritualists of all kinds, recognize the Orbs are not lifeless dust or moisture. They believe these unexplainable circles of light are supernatural, “paranormal” life forms, spiritual in nature. Some believe the Orbs are the souls of dead people, trapped between dimensions. Others believe the Orbs are unique life-forms such as ghosts, spirit guides or angels.

    I believe the ORBS around baby Gabriel are spirit guides or angels of protection. You can tell an ORB by a floating grey transluscent circle.

    Just my beliefs, that there are angels among us, and baby Gabriel has a friend or 2 on his difficult journey.

    In peace,

    Mel

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chip-C...8070683?ref=nf

    I love that. amazing. I believe along the same lines and appreciate you pointing that out.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:


  17. #434
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    ok things I want to know:
    who gave elizabeth the cell?

    where did tammi really meet elizabeth. what proof can she share for that?

    Did tammi really give Logan the cell number to contact elizabeth's new phone?

    what size was her diaper bag?
    Yep, I have wanted answers to your top 3 questions-- the last I am ho--thinking (TayJay speak) is a red herring

    The first question I discovered over coffee this morning watching the various news coverage
    This is a new LE question! (according to one news source that I have found--see page 17 this thread for video)

    The second question I have asked since the beginning

    The third since that info came out last week -- I suppose it happened, but why?
    Last edited by Prof; 01-20-2010 at 04:10 AM. Reason: added

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:


  19. #435
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    She was giving him Tylenol, wasn't the tylenol recalled in December? I live near San Antonio and have even been to that bus station. It is horrible.
    yes! it was recalled and LE is aware of this

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:


  21. #436
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Not sure if anyone is interested, but I posted on Chip Coffey's FB page about the pictures I saw. There are 2 pictures that depict ORBS.

    “New Age” followers and spiritualists of all kinds, recognize the Orbs are not lifeless dust or moisture. They believe these unexplainable circles of light are supernatural, “paranormal” life forms, spiritual in nature. Some believe the Orbs are the souls of dead people, trapped between dimensions. Others believe the Orbs are unique life-forms such as ghosts, spirit guides or angels.

    I believe the ORBS around baby Gabriel are spirit guides or angels of protection. You can tell an ORB by a floating grey transluscent circle.

    Just my beliefs, that there are angels among us, and baby Gabriel has a friend or 2 on his difficult journey.

    In peace,

    Mel

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chip-C...8070683?ref=nf
    Wow, very interesting! Thanks for sending those along and I hope you'll let us know what you hear back. We get the most amazing orbs in pics taken at the oldest known family homeplace in our family. My brother takes pics on all his travels and gets lots of interesting orbs also.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:


  23. #437
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    that facebook is out of hand.
    It is too bad it was ever started. I wish they would shut it down. But once I started reading there, the things I saw took my breath away. I can't believe that site is still up. I wonder if LE are monitoring it and saving some of the things that get posted (and then deleted) that could be useful in their investigation?

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:


  25. #438
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,171
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    Wow, very interesting! Thanks for sending those along and I hope you'll let us know what you hear back. We get the most amazing orbs in pics taken at the oldest known family homeplace in our family. My brother takes pics on all his travels and gets lots of interesting orbs also.
    I believe orbs are merely optical artifacts caused by pinpoints of light on dust, moisture, bugs,etc. located outside the camera's depth of field and therefore out of focus. Apparently, they rarely occurred in photographs before the digital camera with its CCD lens, but are very common in flash photographs from digital cameras.
    http://ssprstn.tripod.com/id65.html
    http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11340070
    http://www.the-specter-inspectors.com/orbs.html
    Last edited by STEADFAST; 01-20-2010 at 04:29 AM.

  26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:


  27. #439
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    779
    so what time is court tomorrow morning?

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:


  29. #440
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tempe, Land of Melting Sidewalks
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    I believe orbs are merely optical artifacts caused by pinpoints of light on dust, moisture, bugs,etc. located outside the camera's depth of field and therefore out of focus. Apparently, they rarely occurred in photographs before the digital camera with its CCD lens, but are very common in flash photographs from digital cameras.
    http://ssprstn.tripod.com/id65.html
    http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11340070
    http://www.the-specter-inspectors.com/orbs.html
    I agree with you and am glad that there's room for all opinions here on WS. However, I probably shouldn't go OT about this, so.....

    Does anyone know if the name of EJ's attorney is public knowledge yet?

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marigold For This Useful Post:


  31. #441
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Sorry, I am a bit behind -- what post about her son?
    Apparently, I'm right there with you PROF! I've been transcripting this mornings The Early Show (CBS) wherein they did an eighteen minute interview with Lt. Mike Hood of the Tempe, AZ police department all about baby GABRIEL!

    Iv'e still got to type up my transcriptions. Ya know, you do miss alot when you are sleuthing. (4 pages)

    Hopes are that Gabriel is still alive.

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trudysplace For This Useful Post:


  33. #442
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    so what time is court tomorrow morning?
    8:30 am Phoenix time on Wednesday, January, 20, 2010. One of the 3 charges out of the 4 are set to be heard for a preliminary hearing. I have at least one of the case numbers as reference....

    CR2010-101760-001.

    The Court appointed pulbic defender has the initials of S.E. Have already sleuthed those initials and came up with ziltch.
    Last edited by trudysplace; 01-20-2010 at 04:48 AM. Reason: to give additional information

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trudysplace For This Useful Post:


  35. #443
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tempe, Land of Melting Sidewalks
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by trudysplace View Post
    8:30 am Phoenix time on Wednesday, January, 20, 2010. One of the 3 charges out of the 4 are set to be heard for a preliminary hearing. I have at least one of the case numbers as reference....

    CR2010-101760-001.

    The Court appointed pulbic defender has the initials of S.E. Have already sleuthed those initials and came up with ziltch.

    Well, I'm back from trying to figure out who S.E. could be. I don't know why I tried, there's only about a gazillion public defenders in Maricopa county, lol.
    Last edited by Marigold; 01-20-2010 at 05:07 AM. Reason: typo

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Marigold For This Useful Post:


  37. #444
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tempe, Land of Melting Sidewalks
    Posts
    571
    Btw, does anyone know if EJ has a prior criminal record of any kind?

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Marigold For This Useful Post:


  39. #445
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,416
    I so want to see that post OneLove, but not sure how to look for it! I know the last name (TPS's previous married name, correct?), but don't know the son's first name. What does the C stand for?

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:


  41. #446
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    779
    Oh I see it now! crazy!

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:


  43. #447
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    I so want to see that post OneLove, but not sure how to look for it! I know the last name (TPS's previous married name, correct?), but don't know the son's first name. What does the C stand for?
    you can search tammi's friends list for her previous last name.

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:


  45. #448
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,341
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeGirl View Post
    no doubt EJ doesnt even deserve the title of mother...
    and im sure she said those things to logan
    but something just bothered me about the babysitter from her first interview on NG. idk maybe she was nervous - something was just off - it seemed rehearsed. It was already out in the media that logan said that EJ said to shut that thing up
    could she have just been repeating it?
    I would think that if you were on the run and knew that someone was going to be hot on your tail that you would do as least as possible to bring any kind of attention to yourself. The things she allegedly said to the babysitter, I would think would raise a red flag, coupled with the knife and how the babysitter said logan was filthy ect.
    ugh this case is so twisted - i dont know who to believe ; /
    Analisa sets my hinky meter off too. There's just something about her that I don't believe her. Also, her mouth reminds me of Tammi's mouth...really off the wall...but is it possible that they are related? Can someone put pix of the two of them in one post? It's just niggling at the back of my head that this babysitter is a red herring by Tammi. ???

  46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:


  47. #449
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    you can search tammi's friends list for her previous last name.
    got the last name (I think), but who is C and how do I find his page? Sorry if I'm a little dense tonight! I just can't remember!

  48. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:


  49. #450
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    Btw, does anyone know if EJ has a prior criminal record of any kind?
    I believe LM had her arrested over the summer and got a restraining order on her

  50. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:


Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 842
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 05:52 PM
  2. Replies: 994
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 07:03 AM
  3. Replies: 863
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:43 PM
  4. Replies: 792
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:17 PM
  5. Replies: 911
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 01:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •