Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    does that go for adult murders also??? thinking Susan Powell at the moment
    That's child specific. I don't know what the stats are on adult murders. I'm sorry :-(

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I think the babysitter was just stating what she saw, but NG kept inferring it wasn't enough ~ like bringing up the sterilizer for the baby bottle.
    I am all for digging for info but NG is so drama all the time. so over the top

I dont use bottles but I have read when they start putting things in their mouth on their own thats when yoou stop sterilizing because really whats the point then.
    Gabriel was 8 months old and obviously could put things in his mouth on his own. I really dont think its absurd she didnt have a sterilizer there

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JustSomeGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I sure hope you are right..
    This is getting a bit too sad..
    He is so precious, those eyes just pull straight through to my heartstrings.
    I know it does sweetie but we can't give up hope, these babies deserve our support they need us to pray for them, to have hope for them, until they can be found. They deserve that. Until there is not a reason to hold on to hope we should keep going. So try and :smiley4: and keep because this baby is going to be found one way or another.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Analisa just said 3 jars of baby food and 1 formula in the room. I wish NG had asked her if EJ came back to the hotel with any bags, such as more food or whatnot. MOO
    Analisa does change her story...I know it's minor, but the other night, she said 2 'cans' of baby food...now, it's 3 jars of baby food.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to angeleleven For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    Do we know if there was any other contact with Logan @ that time? Or was it just the one text? I guess I have been assuming that it was just the one text, so I wonder if there was any other communication between EJ and LM right before that or right after. Has anyone said one way or another and maybe I missed it. THAT, I would love to know, because I think you brought up a good point about Christmas (which was his 1ST Christmas of course ) and bringing Logan to his knees.
    I haven't picked up on it from anyone except... Tammi.

And I'm in a snit tonight about Ms Tammi because Sgt Carbajal said on HLN something about all the info out there and LE didn't release it and it's because some people - like Tammi (yuppers he named her) - like to get on TV and say things and people need to keep in mind that those things are not case information coming from LE.

Paraphrased but close.

He might as well have just said "That Ms. Tammi Fay? She's a liar."

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I haven't picked up on it from anyone except... Tammi.

And I'm in a snit tonight about Ms Tammi because Sgt Carbajal said on HLN something about all the info out there and LE didn't release it and it's because some people - like Tammi (yuppers he named her) - like to get on TV and say things and people need to keep in mind that those things are not case information coming from LE.

Paraphrased but close.

He might as well have just said "That Ms. Tammi Fay? She's a liar."
    No wonder she is quiet today.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by b4e View Post
    I sent my daughter an IM to ask her if an iPod charger could be used to charge an iPhone. (Her hubby is a Mac expert.) She said yes, but only if the iPod is an iPod Touch. She said an iPod Touch can also access the internet (provided the motel had internet, which it did).

I then proceeded to search the IM screen for the "Thumbs Up" sign to thank her for her post....

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeGirl View Post
    I am all for digging for info but NG is so drama all the time. so over the top

I dont use bottles but I have read when they start putting things in their mouth on their own thats when yoou stop sterilizing because really whats the point then.
    Gabriel was 8 months old and obviously could put things in his mouth on his own. I really dont think its absurd she didnt have a sterilizer there
    Nancy trips me out....again, I can only use myself as an example..my daughter got the sterilzer machine and no matter what we did, we couldn't get it to work correctly...we're probably dumb......then we used the stove to do it...did it for awhile and then just reverted to everyday really HOT water...Not sure that Nancy doesn't have a nanny to do her sterilizing for her. She may not. Hubby may do it! Now that's a BOMBSHELL for ya!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kappy50 For This Useful Post:

what if, she had no origanal plans to go to florida? she just came to san antonio, too try and "wait" logan out, or the change of juridiction or for whatever reason, because my brain is fried. **sigh** TS tells her no go on the change of venue, logan is threatening, blah blah, (this would be the phone call with "grandma Tammi of course) EJ says her "what am I supposed to do? Just go back??" (translation- I will be d***ed if LM wins! If I gotta keep this baby myself!) and she tells TS, however she told her (email I think?) that she will just continue to run. and she plans on this, with Gabe.

Then this may be where she snapped. Gabe is crying, she has no idea what to do, where to go, TS knows where she is, she has to leave here, but they will know the car. all scenarios running through her head. Sick/teething baby, who feels mommies frusteration, won't stop crying. this may go on for a day or 2, She just wants him to be quite so she can think. thats all. just a moment... until she finnally snaps(soft kill?). Her plan to run with Gabe is over. he is no longer with us. She disposes of Gabe(I hate that word) all she knows now, is she better run, and run like H*ll. maby a call to LM, before she leaves, just one, she thinks. It serves a double purpose, throws them off her trail, by looking in SA for her. and will heart break LM. She is mad at herself, so inflict that pain on to someone else!! Make him hurt like she hurts! (keep in mind, even though she may not "feel" like a normal person, she must think it is pretty painful.) It is after all, "his fault" he ruined "her life". Now look what you made me do! Type thinking.

And so she finds the busline, sits in the car, across the street for around 5 minutes, thinking, there is no turning back now. she has to go somewhere, the farthest they go, is Florida. OK fine. Ft. lauderdale please!!! Silly girl posts from myspace when she gets there. gets caught.

ALL MOO, subject to change, trying to think like EJ.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ives For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I am still trying to figure out a reason for her to have went to Texas. Right now, I am thinking that Tammi encouraged her just to leave until they could figure something out, so she went there.. I think the only couple she planned on giving Gabriel to was the Smiths, however Logan refused to sign the papers.
    I do think that Tammi contacted Logan and possibly told him how to reach EJ or where to find her. Possibly this was Tammi's way of luring EJ back to Arizona with Gabriel.
    Someone would have to show me an alive baby right now to believe that EJ would rather sit in jail for 20 years or more than to give simple information on a couple that she claims has her baby. I think this is exactly what makes the difference between a sane person and an insane person...
    They could cut both my arms and legs off and shove them down my throat and it still wouldn't stop me from telling what I know about my own child.
    I agree. Based on how TPS is, how hard she worked on this, how involved she is, criminally as well ...... this was ALL about TPS getting Gabriel.

I think EJ was funded to go to San Antonio as a neutral place to get her away from Logan and AZ and into another jurisdiction with a new ID, etc.

EJ acted on that per TPS but then things started to unravel as TPS discovered both that another jurisdiction and SS# doesn't work and Logan had the court ruling on custody.

EJ was fired up and expecting to hand Gabriel off to TPS and TPS wanted Gabriel badly given the time she spent with him .... however now TPS was telling EJ to come back and they'd try something else (to cover her crimes).

EJ was desperate and having started this and thumbed her nose at Logan, the outrage both that Logan had custody as well as TPS telling her to come back ..... she progressively went off the deep end and, if she did not suffocate Gabriel she at least overdosed or neglected him to his demise.

San Antonio was the plan from TPS, to hang out there and the Underground was the cover story for Logan ..... until it all went south literally.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ives View Post
    what if, she had no origanal plans to go to florida? she just came to san antonio, too try and "wait" logan out, or the change of juridiction or for whatever reason, because my brain is fried. **sigh** TS tells her no go on the change of venue, logan is threatening, blah blah, (this would be the phone call with "grandma Tammi of course) EJ says her "what am I supposed to do? Just go back??" (translation- I will be d***ed if LM wins! If I gotta keep this baby myself!) and she tells TS, however she told her (email I think?) that she will just continue to run. and she plans on this, with Gabe.

Then this may be where she snapped. Gabe is crying, she has no idea what to do, where to go, TS knows where she is, she has to leave here, but they will know the car. all scenarios running through her head. Sick/teething baby, who feels mommies frusteration, won't stop crying. this may go on for a day or 2, She just wants him to be quite so she can think. thats all. just a moment... until she finnally snaps(soft kill?). Her plan to run with Gabe is over. he is no longer with us. She disposes of Gabe(I hate that word) all she knows now, is she better run, and run like H*ll. maby a call to LM, before she leaves, just one, she thinks. It serves a double purpose, throws them off her trail, by looking in SA for her. and will heart break LM. She is mad at herself, so inflict that pain on to someone else!! Make him hurt like she hurts! (keep in mind, even though she may not "feel" like a normal person, she must think it is pretty painful.) It is after all, "his fault" he ruined "her life". Now look what you made me do! Type thinking.

And so she finds the busline, sits in the car, across the street for around 5 minutes, thinking, there is no turning back now. she has to go somewhere, the farthest they go, is Florida. OK fine. Ft. lauderdale please!!! Silly girl posts from myspace when she gets there. gets caught.

ALL MOO, subject to change, trying to think like EJ.
    these are pretty close to my thoughts as well !

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustSomeGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    said she heard her say "what am I supposed to do? go back?" on the phone to someone
    We can assume that was Tammi. She said more than once that they "tried" to talk her into coming back. If she was yelling at an unstable Mom on the run, she really did interfere with this investigation.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CathyinTexas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeGirl View Post
    no doubt EJ doesnt even deserve the title of mother...
    and im sure she said those things to logan
    but something just bothered me about the babysitter from her first interview on NG. idk maybe she was nervous - something was just off - it seemed rehearsed. It was already out in the media that logan said that EJ said to shut that thing up
    could she have just been repeating it?
    I would think that if you were on the run and knew that someone was going to be hot on your tail that you would do as least as possible to bring any kind of attention to yourself. The things she allegedly said to the babysitter, I would think would raise a red flag, coupled with the knife and how the babysitter said logan was filthy ect.
    ugh this case is so twisted - i dont know who to believe ; /
    I hadn't thought of her simply repeating what Logan said, hmmm

26. The Following User Says Thank You to LuLa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    In case you missed it. Someone posted a pic to show that that was infact a tylenol bottle with no prescription. =)
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #13
    Thanks for filling me in and thanks to mommavi1181 for that great picture.

However, I think I left out part of the information in my prior post, that's what happens when my fingers are faster than my brain, lol.

Iirc, the pharmacies in AZ don't affix prescription labels to OTC meds prescribed under Access. The Access client presents the OTC prescriptions with the OTC meds at the pharmacy counter. The meds get put in a pharmacy bag and the labels are affixed to the bag so the Access client can walk out of the store without looking like a shoplifter.

All this is based on giving a few rides to a friend's daughter a couple years ago, so I may not have it exactly right. I do distinctly remember her showing me the OTC items she got and there were no prescription labels on them, just on the small pharmacy bags.

Sorry to make this all as clear as mud.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marigold For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    Given some of the newer information we now have, I think its possible that some of the things Tammi and Jack said earlier on really might have been true.

So lets look at Tammi's use of the word UNDERGROUND. At the time EJ first ran, they may very well have given her money to stay out of town until they could successfully pressure Logan into signing away his rights.

Later, as everything falls apart and Logan gets custody, helping EJ like that would be bad bad bad for ...well...you know....business...and everything, reputation, superficial appearances, and oh gosh, maybe even some criminal charges thrown in too.

So they simply start saying she had help from the "underground", thinking that was a good way to cover their squeeky clean rear ends.

Waddaya think about that?
    Personally, based on the context, as well as Tammi's demeanor and facial expression, when she said that Eliz had used the word underground one time and she (Tammi) took it to mean domestic violence shelter, I believe the word underground was used once in passing by Eliz, and became something else in Tammi's mind.

Eliz was talking about "running" not just to Tammi, but to her grandfather the week prior to Dec 18.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast