900 users online (110 members and 790 guests)  

Websleuths News

AL - Mom arrested cooking meth in front of babies

Jessica Flournoy is a mommy. She has a two year old and a nine DAY old baby. Oh and she has a partner by the last name of Elliot.

Thanks to a concerned citizen LE busted in the home and found the charges to be true. The 18 year old Flournoy and the 20 year old partner are arrested on numerous charges.

I know I sound like a broken record, but this drug thing. You can't be cooking meth let alone in front of your da*n kids. They could have blown the joint up not to mention the children have been exposed to that poison.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=11849335

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Jessica Flournoy is a mommy. She has a two year old and a nine DAY old baby. Oh and she has a partner by the last name of Elliot.

Thanks to a concerned citizen LE busted in the home and found the charges to be true. The 18 year old Flournoy and the 20 year old partner are arrested on numerous charges.

I know I sound like a broken record, but this drug thing. You can't be cooking meth let alone in front of your da*n kids. They could have blown the joint up not to mention the children have been exposed to that poison.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=11849335
    I read a story yesterday about a dude who was driving a rolling meth lab w/ a baby -- that wasn't his -- in it!! GAH!!
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Did you guys know that caseworkers in Oregon are under strict instructions to strip children and babies down inside meth houses before they remove them? They have to carry clothing for them in their cars. The little ones are not allowed to take toys or blankies. How sad is this?

For the record, and is everybody listening????!!!! Meth sucks. Try raising a child exposed to meth. You will not have a pleasant life. I've raised seven children born addicted to crack cocaine and it was a walk in the park compared to the one born exposed to meth. He has a normal IQ but NO (absolutely zip) understanding of consequences or reason. He is violent. He cannot be dissuaded from risky behavior. He perseverates like there's no tomorrow. He stalks. He exposes himself in public. He must hold some special honor as he's not only assaulted me but he assaulted his birthmother within days of meeting her after his separation from her 15 years ago. He can't keep himself out of trouble for ten minutes. How many people do you know that are banned from rescue missions and churches? Well, my son is.

Mothers using meth need to be locked up. Simple as that. IMO, a mom might as well drink drain cleaner, or huff paint. You don't see me get this worked up very often but the use of meth gets me every time. The babies DO NOT grow out of anything. They are hard wired wrong. They stay hard wired wrong. Our prisons are filling up with these children/young adults.

And this mom (cross that out) young woman, was 16 when she had the first child? Is someone facing charges for that?

I am not happy.

On a similar note...

We just had a meth house blow up locally. The dumb@$$e$ had it set up on the second floor of a row home AND they had children. Don't these people get it? Obviously not... Not only are they endangering their children's lives but the lives of EVERYONE in the connecting houses.

If you want to poison yourself that's your business, illegal or not. Don't poison the innocent people around you...

Yet another story:

Officers took emergency protective custody of three children, ages 2, 11, and 12, at Derrick's home because the children had been exposed to methamphetamine and hazardous chemicals. The three children received treatment at Lexington Medical Center for exposure to methamphetamine, Metts said. The South Carolina Department of Social Services took custody of the children after they were released from the hospital.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?...0&provider=top
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org