792 users online (97 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - MTV Reality Star Wanted in Brutal Baby Attack

One of the guys from the MTV reality show "From G's to Gents" is wanted by Georgia police for one of the most disgusting crimes imaginable -- the brutal, bone-breaking beating of his infant daughter.

Cops in Cobb County are on the hunt for Markice "Kesan" Moore, who is "accused of breaking both of his infant daughter's arms, one leg, 3 ribs, a collarbone and bruising all over her body."

Kesan -- who is currently on Cobb County's most wanted list -- was eliminated during the fifth episode of "G's" season one.

UPDATE: Cops tell TMZ Kesan has been wanted by authorities since Thursday -- and has told cops over the phone that he would turn himself in.

Obviously, that hasn't happened yet ... and cops believe Kesan is now in hiding.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/20/mtv-gs...ribs-bruising/

MTV Star Claims He Didn't Attack His Daughter

The MTV reality star accused of brutally attacking his one-year-old daughter claims he's not the "monster" he appears to be -- and insists he never once laid a hand on his child.

TMZ spoke with Markice "Kesan" Moore -- who's currently wanted by Georgia police -- and the former "From G's to Gents" star claims he plans on turning himself in to authorities some time this afternoon.

Moore claims the only thing he should be held accountable for is the broken wrist his daughter suffered when she fell out of her bed in July -- while under his care.

As for his daughter's other reported injuries -- 2 broken arms, broken leg, 3 broken ribs, broken collarbone and bruising --- Moore claims the damage was not caused under his watch.

Moore insists he never intended to run from the situation -- he claims he just wanted to "get everything in order" before turning himself in.
    Snipped from http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/20/mtv-gs...-broken-bones/

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    One of the guys from the MTV reality show "From G's to Gents" is wanted by Georgia police for one of the most disgusting crimes imaginable -- the brutal, bone-breaking beating of his infant daughter.

Cops in Cobb County are on the hunt for Markice "Kesan" Moore, who is "accused of breaking both of his infant daughter's arms, one leg, 3 ribs, a collarbone and bruising all over her body."

Kesan -- who is currently on Cobb County's most wanted list -- was eliminated during the fifth episode of "G's" season one.

UPDATE: Cops tell TMZ Kesan has been wanted by authorities since Thursday -- and has told cops over the phone that he would turn himself in.

Obviously, that hasn't happened yet ... and cops believe Kesan is now in hiding.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/20/mtv-gs...ribs-bruising/
    BBM --

Why were they talking to him on the phone anyway? Was it a cellphone & they couldn't get him @ home?

I'm just nauseaous reading about all the hateful, evil things done to the defenseless.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Angry

SMYRNA, Ga. -- Smyrna police said a man who was listed as one of Cobb County’s Most Wanted and starred in a reality TV show turned himself in Wednesday.

Officials obtained a warrant for the arrest of 23-year-old Markice Anthony Moore on Jan. 12. Moore was wanted for the Aug. 1 assault of his infant child.

Detectives said they determined the infant sustained injuries while with Moore and that the injuries were so great that they could not have been accidental.

The infant sustained numerous fractures to both wrists and arms, the right leg, the right clavicle and to 8-10 ribs, police said. Police said the infant also sustained bruises to both sides of the head – including to the infant’s face, eyes and ears, in addition to bruises to the back, chest and rear.
    He was released from the Cobb County Jail on $20,000 bond.

WTH is up with that bond????
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

If this automobile ran him over would it break both his legs, and both his arms, his wrist, and his collarbone?

http://b4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0...08513174_l.jpg

I hope you two make note that I "thanked" the last post. I'm a bit out of my comfort zone in wishing harm on someone but I have to agree with Filly that it would be highly Karmic for that clutch to disengage.