E! Investigates: Kidnapping of Jaycee Dugard

BeenaBobba

Vincit omnia veritas!
Reaction score
Tonight, E! Investigates is doing a special on Jaycee. In the commercials, they're saying things like, "You've heard her story on the news, but few know what really happened." Whether or not they have any new info remains to be seen, but I'll probably watch it either way. Anyway, I thought I'd give you all a heads up.

Tonight, E! Investigates is doing a special on Jaycee. In the commercials, they're saying things like, "You've heard her story on the news, but few know what really happened." Whether or not they have any new info remains to be seen, but I'll probably watch it either way. Anyway, I thought I'd give you all a heads up.

I just came to post it........Saw you did first. Looks like a good show.

Tell me about this...I missed it...I went out last night.
was it just a rehash of what we already know?

i missed it too. i thought this special was already on in november though?

Since I have satellite (sp) tv I won't be able to see it until next week (everything comes on 3 hours earlier than posted for the pacific coast). Anyway, if anyone has seen the show, please let us know if there was anything new on it. E does tend to repeat shows so maybe it was shown in November. I missed it then too. :)

Take care.

Apart from some interviews with Garrido's printing customers and some very brief footage I'd never seen before, it was pretty much stuff we already know.

i missed it too. i thought this special was already on in november though?

Honestly, you didn't really miss much. It was new, but there wasn't any new information. This case has been pretty quiet for a while, which is good for Jaycee and her family.

Apart from some interviews with Garrido's printing customers and some very brief footage I'd never seen before, it was pretty much stuff we already know.
:blowkiss: thank you, BeenaBubba
That's what I thought.

It is a money making topic so the next one will be Shaniya Davis. No news just making money of the dead... :crazy:

ugh i bet those went over real wll (the customers).

ugh i bet those went over real wll (the customers).

It wasn't too bad, but like I mentioned earlier, there was very little we haven't heard already. A few of the customers said that they were unsure about Jaycee's relationship to Garrido. One was told that she was his daughter, but they found it kind of odd (especially in hindsight) that Jaycee never addressed him as "Dad" or by name. Another assumed that Jaycee was his wife. I think it was the real estate guy, Deepal Karunaratne, who said that the relationship between Jaycee and her daughters seemed more like sisters or friends than mother-daughters to him at the time, so no red flags were raised.

I don't know, but if I had been a printing customer and Jaycee was presented as his wife, I would have been kind of weirded out. I'd find it really, really odd that an attractive, young girl would go for an obviously crazy and creepy old guy. Still, that's not necessarily to say his customers are to blame for anything.

It wasn't too bad, but like I mentioned earlier, there was very little we haven't heard already. A few of the customers said that they were unsure about Jaycee's relationship to Garrido. One was told that she was his daughter, but they found it kind of odd (especially in hindsight) that Jaycee never addressed him as "Dad" or by name. Another assumed that Jaycee was his wife. I think it was the real estate guy, Deepal Karunaratne, who said that the relationship between Jaycee and her daughters seemed more like sisters or friends than mother-daughters to him at the time, so no red flags were raised.

I don't know, but if I had been a printing customer and Jaycee was presented as his wife, I would have been kind of weirded out. I'd find it really, really odd that an attractive, young girl would go for an obviously crazy and creepy old guy. Still, that's not necessarily to say his customers are to blame for anything.
OT
I know this is not a funny topic but....LOL
there are plenty of attractive women with creepy old guys. :crazy: just saying..... It is creepy to me too.

OT
I know this is not a funny topic but....LOL
there are plenty of attractive women with creepy old guys. :crazy: just saying..... It is creepy to me too.

LOL! But usually the guys are rich and the women are gold diggers. Garrido didn't even have that going for him. On the other hand, I know of a girl who is only a few years older than I am who is involved with a really unattractive old guy (who is not rich). I don't know her personally, but I was told that she is mentally ill. Anyhow, had I been a printing customer who was lead to believe that Jaycee was Garrido's wife, I probably would have been curious to find out what was going on to some extent. I'm a curious -- and nosy, to be honest -- person by nature, so I'd probably have tried to make small talk with Jaycee, like, "Oh, how did you two meet? How long have you been married?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back