Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94200"]Thread 14[/ame]

Salem

Did we ever find out if there was a hearing, today?

Here is the video with the Maricopa County Attorney again ... this one is better than the other I originally posted. Interesting how the attorney talks about the case. He doesn't say "possibly" or "maybe" when he refers to his point ... he almost says it like he knows what the likely circumstances are (but withholding it from the public). Could just all be attorney-protocol too though ... don't know.

Andrew Thomas: Baby Gabriel Tips Dwindling
http://www.kpho.com/video/22279597/index.html

I'm glad the babysitter is eating crow right now. If it's just a matter of her wanting a little spotlight, then she's callous at best. The only reason I've been concerned with her at all is that I'm concerned about WHY she's lying. When I saw today that people are starting to call her on her lies, I realized that LE released these hotel pictures about the same time that the babysitter came out of the woodwork. I find it interesting, though it could mean nothing at all. I WOULD like to hear what LE thinks about her and her lies. JMO

The pictures that Logan posted on the FB group for Gabe are adorable. There's some pretty young pics of baby Gabe. It broke my heart all over again.

My prayers again tonight will be for Gabe and those who love him.

Here is the video with the Maricopa County Attorney again ... this one is better than the other I originally posted. Interesting how the attorney talks about the case. He doesn't say "possibly" or "maybe" when he refers to his point ... he almost says it like he knows what the likely circumstances are (but withholding it from the public). Could just all be attorney-protocol too though ... don't know.

But look at his body language, shaking head no as talking about positive things

In regards to the babysitters myspace, someone was concerned about it staeing her location as SA and New Mexico, I took it as SA being NEW mexico, Just my POV. maybe some other locals could chime in here, but Hispanics are the majority here, can't remember exact statistics, I can try and look them up though.

wow. so count number three and four are only up until the 26th?????
not 30th?

"the people who abducted" Gabriel

Hope Tammi packed her jammies when I told her to.

The only thing that bugs me about the DV shelter scenario, is from my past experience, when I was a kid. There is no way my mom could have just left me. I thought they kept the mom and kids together, not, We will take the baby, have fun with your new life!! KWIM?

I'm trying to understand the baby broker angle. I don't see any evidence of it.

Could some of those of you who think this is this the case give me a couple of the things that you're thinking are evidence of the Smiths brokering multiple babies?

Thanks!

I'm trying to understand the baby broker angle. I don't see any evidence of it.

Could some of those of you who think this is this the case give me a couple of the things that you're thinking are evidence of the Smiths brokering multiple babies?

Thanks!

I agree. There is lots of evidence that the Smiths were looking for a baby for themselves but none that I can find that they were helping anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail