Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Quote Originally Posted by ~PrinceSSa~ View Post
    Thank you Salem for explaining all the contact info. Will that number work from Canada or is there another number for tips from other countries?

I DO appreciate your help, thank you!
    I'm not sure if the same phone number applies to Canada, but the e-mail link would be the same, and it goes to the same tipline:

hotline@ncmec.org

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to b4e For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by b4e View Post
    I sent the link and a screenshot via e-mail to the tipline.
    So it really isn't as hard as it sounded, right? Thank YOU again!!!

Thank you Salem for explaining all the contact info. Will that number work from Canada or is there another number for tips from other countries?

I DO appreciate your help, thank you!
    Oh, I don't know. I didn't realize you were in Canada. I didn't look at the header by your name that says where you are

As far as I'm concerned, you are sitting right next to me having a conversation LOL.

I would think the number would work though, if that is how you call numbers in the US? I'm not sure, I don't travel much

Salem

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    hmmn it looks to me that the page was possibly created by someone interested in seeing what goes on in TS FB land --anyone on FB can make their page unsearchable through the privacy options --JMO
    What makes this particular one page of almost 2000 on TS' list look so ominous?
    Well then, I guess the joke would be on us for over-reacting? Or on them when LE calls them and asks them to explain?

After watching TPS for the last 2 or 3 weeks - I just don't trust anything she does or says when it comes to Gabriel

Prayers he is home soon,

Salem

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Hi, AZ. So good to see you in Gabriel's thread! :-)

Would you be so good as to address Elizabeth's charge of conspiracy to commit custodial interference? Would they/could they bring this charge even if they are not going to charge someone else for the same thing or something similar?

I noticed the GJ doc says 'persons known and unknown'.

It looks to me as if they are very likely to charge someone else, but, unlike you, my friend, IANAL :-)

TIA!

ETA: Could you tell us why you think her attorney has not been publicly named? Do you know who it is? If you tell us, I will give you a

:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    AZlawyer!
    Glad to see you here at Gabriel's thread.
    Any idea of the amount to time EJ will serve on the current charges if found guilty? Do you think the defense might go for an insanity type defense and can you think of anything in the world that would make this girl talk?

ooops...forgot to ask this one...do you think the Smith's will be charged and if so with what? TIA
    They don't have to charge more than one person with a conspiracy...but it sure looks like they would like to scare some Person(s) of Interest into thinking they are at risk for being charged for conspiracy. I hope we'll find out soon...

I think the lawyer did show as V Smith on the criminal docket.

I haven't checked on the potential jail time for current charges and must go to bed. I doubt seriously that 20 years is really the minimum as EJ's grandfather suggested.

I don't think there is any chance of EJ showing insanity according to the legal definition.

And she seems like a pretty chatty girl. I would suggest a friendly roommate.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    You know what I would like to see? Someone who can chart out the dates and time, from the first we knew TPS had contact with EJ, showing all the DIFFERENT stories and dates, etc., of contact, whether real or imagined between EJ and TPS, the dates of all court filings in connection with the custody of baby Gabriel and of any domestic violence filings, and the dates we know of that Logan had contact with Gabriel and EJ and what that contact was, and finally, the dates LE has given tracking EJ's movements when she ran.
    I do better visually. I need a calendar with comments such as: "Possible date of first contact between EJ and TPS. On 1-5-10, TPS stated they first met at an airport on this date. On 1-10-10 she said this was the date EJ first contacted her via Craig's list". Something like that.
    I would try to do it myself but I don't think I have all the correct dates and times. (Those above are made up).
    Anyone willing to give it a shot?
    I think this is a great idea, gitana1 ! All I can do is throw out the earliest estimated start point I have seen - that actually has a citation:BBMhttp://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149285
    "Elizabeth Johnson, 23, had left her son, Gabriel Johnson, with Tammi and Jack Smith of Scottsdale for at least six hours on Dec. 9, but she accused Logan Scott McQueary, 25, of taking him, according to a Tempe police report."
    If Marc could still smile big, so can I.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PercyVeer For This Useful Post:

Yes pass the popcorn!
    I thought of the possibillity that someone may have taken Gabriel in a total different direction. Instead of south, perhaps they travelled north although that IS a stretch of my imagination.
    And while I live in this crazy city that is getting ready for Olympics, I do travel to the U.S. every weekend and with that have to cross the border twice. I know that by now they have memorized the different earrings I wear each time I cross and yet they still ask the same questions in regards to where are you going....why are you going there....blah blah.
    My point is it would be almost impossible to smuggle a child across that particular bordercrossing!! How easy would it be to cross into Mexico? Europe...? yikes!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~PrinceSSa~ For This Useful Post:

I guess I am not following why the Babygabe Homesafe FB is being reported to LE? What sort of info does that page contain??

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eleven For This Useful Post:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...00000630592774

Babygabe Homesafe (new page on fb)
    Tammi is the only 'friend'
    What is this all about? Has it been discussed and I missed it??
    this is an account I opened over the weekend after Tammi booted me from her page. Unfortunatly I now can not access it or I would delete it. I expect the FBI to be knocking on my door anytime now. This is crazy.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

this is an account I opened over the weekend after Tammi booted me from her page. Unfortunatly I now can not access it or I would delete it. I expect the FBI to be knocking on my door anytime now. This is crazy.
    OH GEEEZ!!! Here I thought I found something but instead I feel like a fool!

I suppose with all the lies Tammi is telling, it's no surprise we are suspicious and maybe a little paranoid.
    So very sorry if this caused you any inconveniences!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~PrinceSSa~ For This Useful Post:

IMO most of TS' friends' list is made of newly made FB accounts --

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Oh No!!!!!! What a crazy night!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debloree For This Useful Post:

Have you seen the myspace friends? They are all celebrities/stars. Over 300 of them.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eleven For This Useful Post:

Yes and she thinks she has so many "friends"

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to debloree For This Useful Post:

Oh boy. Can whoever submitted it "unsubmit" it?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eleven For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    Oh boy. Can whoever submitted it "unsubmit" it?
    I think it's too late..I'm blocked from all of my accounts...can't sign into any of them. Oh Well...the only thing that really bother me is LE spending time on something like this when the time should be spent looking for Gabriel.
    I don't think we are going to find the baby on facebook or myspace. We might find some information to speculate over but I really don't think facebook is the key to finding this baby.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

Momtective,
    I hope we see you here tomorrow? If not we'll know where you are.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to debloree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by debloree View Post
    Momtective,
    I hope we see you here tomorrow? If not we'll know where you are.

and my hard drive would absolutely do me in...thank God I have all these threads on WS to validate what I do and where I go.
    Last edited by momtective; 01-21-2010 at 04:02 AM.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

LOL! @ your hard drive

yes, we will back you up, after we report you lol

If anyone looks into this, they will automatically see that we are all here to help find Gabriel --

I am sure LE has this kind of stuff happen internally, too, right?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Calling it a night my friends...Guilty only of having multiple aliases... and who here doesn't?
    I'll see ya'll tomorrow.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

and my hard drive would absolutely do me in...thank God I have all these threads on WS to validate what I do and where I go.
    Blessings, momtective ! I have read that WSers get testy at each other when no expected news comes out, but I did not realize this !
    J/K
    May you have NO troubles over this well-intentioned error and I am sorry for my part in perpetuating it!
    PS Your winter pic brightens my screen daily, thanks.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PercyVeer For This Useful Post:

Just thinking about those recently released cell phone pictures. I can't see any reason why EJ would take pictures of a baby she was about to murder. I think she sold the baby or it has been "disappeared" into some adoption underground. I think Tammi may not know specifically where the baby is but I think she knows what EJ did with it and who helped her.

Selling the baby would explain why the car seat was left behind; the people taking Gabriel probably didn't want any of his possessions that might be identified. That limits the ways that he can be discovered and identified.

At least that is my most hopeful thought.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pittsburghgirl For This Useful Post:

Can't wait for the real story to come out. love and gnight !

44. The Following User Says Thank You to PercyVeer For This Useful Post:

This concerns me greatly

Why didn't you clear this up in thread #14? You were posting right in the middle of the FB posts on the "other" babygabe group (post #718). What's up with that?

Now your babygabe group has been reported to LE.

This is why I believe it is dangerous to inject oneself into an active investigation. Even something as seemingly innocuous as adding a person of interest as a Facebook or MySpace friend can possibly effect an investigation. I am stressing caution to everyone who post here. It's the butterfly effect.

I just hope the investigation isn't misdirected (even for a nanosecond) because of this. Time is essential. I truly fear for this child.

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaneBramage For This Useful Post:

This is MY account I made after Tammi banned me.

edit:nvm all the rest sorry for sounding harsh
    Last edited by mamaeb; 01-21-2010 at 08:25 AM.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    I am very weirded out by this post.
    This is MY account I made after Tammi banned me.
    I did not feel comfortable making a fake name.
    Earlier when someone linked and talked about it, I emailed them to clear up the confusion of what it was. Because I didn't want to out myself...since I'd like to stay on tammi's friends list and she has been reading here.
    I then went to facebook to change my name and it hasn't approved the new name yet.
    I am not really sure what to think. If someone shared my email with you I would have thought you may email me before claiming it was your page?

Wow of all the nights to go to bed early.
    My stomach is in knots.... not just because it was reported, but because someone else is acting scared and posting the FBI will be at their house etc etc when that is not true.

Well now I am just really confused. So whose page is it?

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mommavi1181 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast