Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    I am appalled at the shoddy coverage of this crime. It seems anyone can say ANYThing and the media reports it as gospel, even when it contradicts what they said yesterday. Why do they even bother. Its hard to believe ANY of the tips to investigators can be relied on because all the public has is gossip! Shameful. Oh well... sorry everyone just ranting. Whenever I think I have a good timeline down I hear something to shoot it down. I suspected before that NG was nothing but a gossip show. I am positive of it now.
    Last edited by redfish; 01-20-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: can't even spell hear lol

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Completely O/T here but has anyone else here received a friends request on their facebook from the Florida Attorney General Cyber Crimes unit?
    Not me....hmm

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Krystylsea For This Useful Post:

Completely O/T here but has anyone else here received a friends request on their facebook from the Florida Attorney General Cyber Crimes unit?
    **wipes forehead** Nope, and just for that, I am no longer "friends" with a certain person!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ives For This Useful Post:

Not me either. Or the Facebook me, should I say.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Re-posting this in the hope that we can keep candles burning for Gabe until he is home again.

For those members who can not attend Gabriel's actual Candlelight Vigil, you can light a candle for him at this website. After you click the link below, you will be directed to the website, from there just click on an un-lit candle and follow instructions from there.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=BGM

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to b4e For This Useful Post:

Nope, but perhaps you belong to a group on FB for the protection of children?
    IF you search Google with the name to find their MS page --read their intro--they want people who care about children in danger on the internet to befriend them JMO
    I see it as a compliment!
    Signed,
    The glass is always half full prof

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Maybe your excellent superior sleuthing skills have been noticed and are needed elsewhere also?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

O/T: Has anyone had trouble with redirection trying to move around WS tonight? Twice tonight I have been sent to "AOL Portal" when trying reenter Gabe's forum. I am trying to determine if the site is funky or I've been virused again. Likely the latter. TIA.
    Sorry, for the O/T, but i don't know where else to ask this.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    O/T: Has anyone had trouble with redirection trying to move around WS tonight? Twice tonight I have been sent to "AOL Portal" when trying reenter Gabe's forum. I am trying to determine if the site is funky or I've been virused again. Likely the latter. TIA.
    No problems here!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Well, I did have some funky problems earlier and had to totally shut down and take a break. Probs were gone when I came back tho. Are you having the probs now, or earlier?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    Maybe your excellent superior sleuthing skills have been noticed and are needed elsewhere also?
    I would so love that!
    Now back to Gabrielle...where could he be and why hasn't someone come forward. If a couple has him I honestly don't see how they could live such a lie and how they could raise him in such a lie. The constantly looking over their shoulder, never knowing when the truth might come out and how it might come out...never knowing if there might be a medical emergency where biological family would be needed and having absolutely no family/genetic history. It just all seems so scarey to me. Poor baby Gabrielle.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

o/t: Has anyone had trouble with redirection trying to move around ws tonight? Twice tonight i have been sent to "aol portal" when trying reenter gabe's forum. I am trying to determine if the site is funky or i've been virused again. Likely the latter. Tia.
    Sorry, for the o/t, but i don't know where else to ask this.
    yes. ...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    Well, I did have some funky problems earlier and had to totally shut down and take a break. Probs were gone when I came back tho. Are you having the probs now, or earlier?
    Still currently as of about half an hour ago. It might just be from whatever it was earlier. I'll go try to find a forum for this. I'll be wandering in uncharted territory now, the Tech Forums.

ETA: I couldn't find a forum, so I PM'ed a mod. Just in case it's the board and not just us (me and mamaeb). Techno stuff is like Greek to me.
    Last edited by not_my_kids; 01-20-2010 at 11:35 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

I just was thinking about something. Does anyone know if EJ drove straight to SA without any major stops? That is a lot of driving in one day especially with a baby.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SallyManda For This Useful Post:

Still trying to catch up here. Quick question....what was JS saying when Tammi kicked him?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ~PrinceSSa~ For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast