Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by southern_comfort View Post
    I just think it's the infant tylenol.

I think the cup only holds about 4t at its rim. There wouldn't be much point in putting juice in a cup that small.

Also, on NG last night, she asked the babysitter what Gabe had in his mouth, and the sitter said (paraphrasing) that it was the bottle with medicine for him. I will search for a link if the transcript is available, but I am not as fast as most of you with this stuff, so bear with me. NG was also having difficulties getting the right picture up on the screen, so it is possible the sitter was talking about the actual bottle with the dropper which he had in his hand... but, IIRC, NG asked what he was sucking on, so I don't think so.
    If that's Tylenol, then that was WAY too much of it. My son is the same age as Gabe, and I'm only supposed to give him like .4 to .8 ml. It's to the first line on the dropper lid (Sorry, I know to fill it to the first line, I just can't remember if it's .4 or .8 ml without looking at the bottle). Also, it doesn't make sense that for a TINY dose of Tylenol, she would drop it into that medicine cup/feeder thing. JMO
    Last edited by NewMommy09; 01-21-2010 at 04:15 PM.
    Bring the Missing Home!!!
    Find Kara Kopetsky!!!

God watch over baby Gabriel Johnson
    Tips: gabrieljohnson.tips@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ella971 View Post
    If E did adopt him out. We will find him. That is our best case.The girls who kill and lie...We will find that out as well.Time and patience.
    we still don't know where trenton is

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

I think EJ may have used this service and I think she may have placed these ads and I definitely think Gabriel is out there somewhere, alive and well.

http://www.domesticviolencehelp.com/...sprovided.html

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=A+birth+mother+looking+f or+a+loving+adopting+family+to+adopt+her+son.+Plea se+only+serious+inquiries+%2C+will+follow+legal+pr ocedure%2C+no+time+wasters+please+!!!&as_oq=&as_eq =&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_q dr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=& safe=images"]"A birth mother looking for a loving adopting family to adopt her son. Please only serious inquiries , will follow legal procedure, no time wasters please !!!" - Google Search[/ame]

BTW I got a response from SAcrimestoppers and they are following up on the ads and requested that any other information gathered regarding the ads be submitted.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I think EJ may have used this service and I think she may have placed these ads and I definitely think Gabriel is out there somewhere, alive and well.

"A birth mother looking for a loving adopting family to adopt her son. Please only serious inquiries , will follow legal procedure, no time wasters please !!!" - Google Search

BTW I got a response from SAcrimestoppers and they are following up on the ads and requested that any other information gathered regarding the ads be submitted.
    ty. I was wondering what came of this

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by southern_comfort View Post
    Also, on NG last night, she asked the babysitter what Gabe had in his mouth, and the sitter said (paraphrasing) that it was the bottle with medicine for him. I will search for a link if the transcript is available, but I am not as fast as most of you with this stuff, so bear with me. NG was also having difficulties getting the right picture up on the screen, so it is possible the sitter was talking about the actual bottle with the dropper which he had in his hand... but, IIRC, NG asked what he was sucking on, so I don't think so.
    Quoting myself because I actually found it! It was from Tuesday night.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../19/ng.01.html

GRACE: What -- you`ve seen the photos that have just been released. What is that the baby is sucking on in the photo we were just showing?

URIAS: That is the bottle of Tylenol that she had for him.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to southern_comfort For This Useful Post:

Here's another 9 pages of ads [ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22Please+only+serious+inquirie s+,+will+follow+legal+procedure,+no+time+wasters+p lease+!!!%22&start=0&sa=N&filter=0"]"Please only serious inquiries , will follow legal procedure, no time wasters please !!!" - Google Search[/ame]

I found one with a "quick email the seller" button so I emailed them. I hope they respond.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

I think once LM found out about TS and talked with her, TS knew she could no longer adopt GJ. So she helped EJ set up some contacts in SA to continue their plight. Once EJ sold GJ, she knew she could no longer go home, so she set out for a new life far away from anyone she knew.

This is what i want to believe.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dini1976 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kissdegirl View Post

You can tell this medicine dispenser is exactly what it is.....even that 'flat part' is visible where Gabriel is holding it (the flat part is clearly under his left hand). OK, obviously I'm way behind reading and trying to catch up. So I'm sorry if someone already posted about the flat part...but that, plus the bottom of it and the rim thingy....identical. It's clearly the medicine thingy.
    Anything I post (other than a quote) is simply my own opinion.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue Ridge For This Useful Post:

"A birth mother looking for a loving adopting family to adopt her son. Please only serious inquiries , will follow legal procedure, no time wasters please !!!" - Google Search

Can I ask WHY this shelter program? Not questioning you, but I'm curious what leads you to this. I SOOOOOO hope you're right and Gabe is okay.
    Bring the Missing Home!!!
    Find Kara Kopetsky!!!

God watch over baby Gabriel Johnson
    Tips: gabrieljohnson.tips@gmail.com

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewMommy09 For This Useful Post:

This video explains how the ad is disbursed throughout the US.
    http://sales.kaango.com/

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Here's another 9 pages of ads "Please only serious inquiries , will follow legal procedure, no time wasters please !!!" - Google Search

I found one with a "quick email the seller" button so I emailed them. I hope they respond.
    did you see one of the handles this person uses is sundaymom?
    http://www.google.com/search?q=adopt...al&hs=OMj&sa=2

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NewMommy09 View Post
    Can I ask WHY this shelter program? Not questioning you, but I'm curious what leads you to this. I SOOOOOO hope you're right and Gabe is okay.
    If you read the reviews... they give new identities, new cars, pay for 5 days hotel room, pick up from train stations

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamaeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NewMommy09 View Post
    Mostly the comment on TPS facebook about the underground help, that along with the fact that she changed her identity and relocated and the service I posted offers such services. She had convinced TPS that Logan had domestic violence issues and I think maybe TPS hooked her up with the above link. Who knows she apparently had a 4.0GPA so she might have figured it out herself.
    Also there were email posted on TPS facebook between her and EJ (maybe realistic, maybe not) but the one where EJ states she just got a full time job under a fake name and the owner was very understanding of her situation...
    Situation being the key word.
    Last edited by momtective; 01-21-2010 at 04:31 PM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamaeb View Post
    did you see one of the handles this person uses is sundaymom?
    http://www.google.com/search?q=adopt...al&hs=OMj&sa=2
    No I hadn't seen that. Good find!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just found you all yesterday & haven't stopped reading since! I've been following Gabriel's case since the beginning.

I know this is probably a stretch, but I just came across a listing for an 8 month old baby boy up for adoption. The only thing is that it says he is from S. Asia. This is on a website that lists several other children from other countries up for adoption. My thought - what if some or all of these babies aren't really from other countries, but just being adopted in situations like Gabriel's?! Here is the link:

http://www.lovingstork.org/waiting_children

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast