Hope Sykes arrested 1/20/2010

heres the screen shot kimster

2vk16kg.jpg

Did you notice her first pic she had her hair in a pony tail, she let her hair down now. LOL. She feel at home.

Yep, it's a familar place for her. Just like all the others who are in some way related to Haleigh's story.

I still remember the first time when the story of a little girl who went missing, Haleigh Cummings from Florida. It was all over the news.

At that time I was glued to the TV and praying for the searcher's and LE to find her.Little did I know the background of the family and other relatives at that time.

In the beginning, we didn't know about all the drugs, guns, and past arrest record's of many of the family and friends. Wow. It goes on and on, and they don't seem to care about even going to jail. Sorry for the rant, but it just breaks my heart, when all the while I still pray for justice for Haleigh. :banghead:

I lost a dear friend today, who died in his sleep this morning. Best I stop posting tonight! Sorry

Bogeygal, I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

How is Hope related to the "family"? I'm assuming there's some relation to Annette Sykes, biological or step. But since they all seem to be related somehow......

Thanks for the info.

This thread will get longer. Just glad more people are brought in so someone somewhere will TALK.

Did you notice her first pic she had her hair in a pony tail, she let her hair down now. LOL. She feel at home.

The first pic was an older booking photo-that happens when the person is booked but the new booking photo has not been entered yet. The new photo then overrides the old photo on all bookings.
Unfortunately this is Hope's 5th arrest in Putnam Co. since her 18th birthday last March. All have been drug related (most recent was Jan. 3) except 1 and that arrest was for shoplifting.

ETA-she is Ron's cousin, daughter of his aunt, Teresa's sister. I'm not clear on why she has the Sykes last name unless her mother was not married at the time she was born and took her mother's maiden name.

Thanks for the relationship clarification. Maybe her father is a Sykes and Annette married a Sykes. Closeknit group, I would think. So close, they even deal drugs together and have reservations in the same jailhouse.

So this gal is just a bit older than Misty, not even 19 yet. Her parents must be proud.

Good grief. Can you imagine the legal bills that extended family will have? They'll all have to get jobs.....or start pushing.......if they don't already. :innocent: Or they'll get court appointed attorneys and hand the bills to the state or the Feds. Up, up, up our taxes will go.

Thanks for the relationship clarification. Maybe her father is a Sykes and Annette married a Sykes. Closeknit group, I would think. So close, they even deal drugs together and have reservations in the same jailhouse.

So this gal is just a bit older than Misty, not even 19 yet. Her parents must be proud.

Good grief. Can you imagine the legal bills that extended family will have? They'll all have to get jobs.....or start pushing.......if they don't already. :innocent: Or they'll get court appointed attorneys and hand the bills to the state or the Feds. Up, up, up our taxes will go.
I have lost track of all the people in this whole mess who have been arrested for one thing or another these folks make CA & GA look like normal people

Who are the parents of Hope Sykes? I have an Leisa listed in Palatka. Anyone know?

Whisp, Katrina Belcher, who owns the tree farm, is Hope's mother...

The tree farm he was doing some work for on Wednesday, the same tree farm he was doing some work for before his shift at PDM, though when he could fit in the time to trim trees the day Haleigh disappeared, I'll never know, since well, to hear Misty tell it, they got up in a hurry to get Haleigh to school, then slept nearly the whole day away until Haleigh got back from school and Ronald dropped her off a little after 4 and headed to work, though to do what, since now people are stating that he didn't arrive at work until 7:45.........I guess that's when he trimmed those trees.

I believe I've mentioned a woodchipper more than once.

The tree farm he was doing some work for on Wednesday, the same tree farm he was doing some work for before his shift at PDM, though when he could fit in the time to trim trees the day Haleigh disappeared, I'll never know, since well, to hear Misty tell it, they got up in a hurry to get Haleigh to school, then slept nearly the whole day away until Haleigh got back from school and Ronald dropped her off a little after 4 and headed to work, though to do what, since now people are stating that he didn't arrive at work until 7:45.........I guess that's when he trimmed those trees.

I believe I've mentioned a woodchipper more than once.

I am glad you brought the Tree Service up. Maybe we should have a thread just for that, if we do please point me in that direction..TIA. I can't for the life of me find that one interview that said Ron had went to work for some landscaping company that day before he went to work...the day Haleigh went missing. I have always want to look into that a little deeper since the story changed so much and no attention was paid to were Ron was that day, other than at "WerK" making an honest living. Sorry for going off topic.

As for Hope, it the article it states that she is the "Only One" not involved. I assume LE has cleared her and they are looking into the other as to knowing something about Haleigh.

With the exception of Sykes, everyone arrested Wednesday has had an involvement in the case. http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...mmings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

That isn't what Teresa said yesterday in her article.....she said that Ron and Hope had been working together to get info from Misty. Pardon me while I stand over here and guffaw at the thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back