General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Last night was the shocking news about Ron, Misty, Tommy, Donna and Hope's arrests. Threads were made for each case because as the future unfolds, their individual cases will take on a life of their own.

However, there is a need today for a thread to discuss them as a group due to the way the media is unfolding. This thread is for general discussion of the busts as a whole and for analyzing media links.

from what I heard on news this morning MC and RC do and I also believe they said TC does too, they also stated that DB will be getting a public defender..

Thanks, Kimster. I was wondering where to put this.

On the other threads we were wondering about various drug charges and the types of drugs, length of sentences, fines, the whole shebang. I found this on the US DEA website:

http://www.justice.gov/dea/agency/penalties.htm

Maybe someone else is more familiar with the types of drugs than moi. I'm thinking the likes of Vicodin, Oxycontin, and whatever could fall into the categories listed as unnamed Schedule I, II, III, IV. My knowledge of this sort of thing lies only when I have to pick up a prescription and they have to see my ID and I have to sign for it at the pharmacy. :waitasec:

The Donna aspect is very interesting eh?

Kimster - thanks for starting this thread

from what I heard on news this morning MC and RC do and I also believe they said TC does too, they also stated that DB will be getting a public defender..

Thanks, stormy2919!

But, but, but I thought Donna's husband had some big bucks. Dare I say there must have been trouble in paradise between the two? Now the tax payers are paying for her lawyer. She would have had to be declared indigent to get a court appointed lawyer. Wonder what's up there?

Thanks, stormy2919!

But, but, but I thought Donna's husband had some big bucks. Dare I say there must have been trouble in paradise between the two? Now the tax payers are paying for her lawyer. She would have had to be declared indigent to get a court appointed lawyer. Wonder what's up there?

If Hubby was smart he booted her when she went skipping down oxy road...

Donna Brock was the woman driving the car on the road rage incident, the TES undercover gal that was supposed to be cooperating with LE on what Misty was doing when she took her out of Ronald's GGM's house. She is the one that went to NY with Misty.

<snipped from article above>

Police said Croslin, 18, Ronald Cummings, 26, and three other suspects sold undercover detectives prescription drugs on a number of occasions during a four-month span.

If this is correct, did LE start this drug investigation right after the draining of the pond and the statement from Joe P. saying that Haleigh od'ed on oxy?

On the scanner........a Detective signed off at 116 Tyler Street. (Croslins). Maybe a search warrant. !!!! Ears are on this! Don't know about 4th (GGMS) yet.

On the scanner........a Detective signed off at 116 Tyler Street. (Croslins). Maybe a search warrant. !!!! Ears are on this! Don't know about 4th (GGMS) yet.

Thanks Grandmaj for that info. Maybe I should head downstairs....

I can't believe I took a night off of WS.... this ALWAYS happens when I do that!!! I'm in shock....

BTW, yes, I believe Teresa knew of his dealing as well as GGMS.

Let's hope someone talks now!!

Police said Croslin, 18, Ronald Cummings, 26, and three other suspects sold undercover detectives prescription drugs on a number of occasions during a four-month span.

If this is correct, did LE start this drug investigation right after the draining of the pond and the statement from Joe P. saying that Haleigh od'ed on oxy?

Bumping up post that was moved from another thread.

If I can add, I think the undercover investigation, or sting, didn't take on a serious effort until Misty turned 18 in December. Then, she would be an adult and sent to big time jail when busted, no juvie stuff. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123