Oxycodone

Beatrice

Reaction score
This drug has a tremendous power over persons using it.

http://www.drugs.com/oxycodone.html

All Croslin's arrests have to do with Oxy.

First, Misty's 3-day bender
Hank Jr's arrest
Hank Sr./Lisa's arrest

The party house guy blames Oxy

It is entirely possible Misty drugged Haleigh
and Haleigh died as a result of it.

"Oxycodone can be combined with inert binders (e.g., OxyContin, Roxicodone, OxyIR); with paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen (e.g., Percocet, Endocet, Tylox, Roxicet); with aspirin (e.g., Percodan, Endodan, Roxiprin); and with ibuprofen (Combunox). Of the oral medications containing oxycodone, OxyContin is notable for its sales, for controversies concerning its patent status and marketing, and for its potentials for hazardous use, harmful use, dependence, and diversion."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone

This drug has a tremendous power over persons using it.

http://www.drugs.com/oxycodone.html

All Croslin's arrests have to do with Oxy.

First, Misty's 3-day bender
Hank Jr's arrest
Hank Sr./Lisa's arrest

The party house guy blames Oxy

It is entirely possible Misty drugged Haleigh
and Haleigh died as a result of it.

BBM...or that Haleigh got into pills on her own, trying to be like ALL the grownups in her life.

My father caught the swine flu in October and had multiple organ failure. He was in a coma for 5 weeks. He is slowly recovering but to make a long story short, he went to rehab and had to learn how to do everything all over again. They were giving my father oxy every 3-4 hours and it got to a point where he wanted it all the time. With the slighest pain he would ask the nurse for more of his pain med. My mother was getting so frustrated with that, that she ask the doctors to at least cut his dosages in half. My father became dependent on that oxy. He said it made him feel high and that after taking it he felt no pain. He asked the doctors were they going to send him home with the oxy for his pain. My mother is totally against it, she would rather for him to take another kind of pain med.

IMO, oxy is very addictive and if you need pain meds, oxy should be your last resort.

With Haleigh's respiratory problems...it could be lethal.

"We are only as sick as our secrets"

Misty's secret was her use & selling of Oxy.
Seems like it was a family affair.

That's why she cannot tell exactly what occured that night.

Oxycontin and its reletives have been a big problem in alot of places (I live in Canada) in the last few years. I have seen people who are addicted to this and its not pretty. It has become as big an epidemic as crack and crystal meth. People are going to methadone clinics to try and get off of it. IMO the only people that shoud be prescribed this drug are those who have cancer or a very serious condition that causes great pain. I have seen it prescribed for someone with minor pain afflictions and that is wrong imo. We now have a task force that is looking to change and tighten rules regarding the prescribing of OXY. Some pharmacy's are now refusing to store it on their premisies because adicts are trying to rob them for the pills. Even a quarter of a pill would be more then enough to be fatal to a small child. I have always thought that something along the lines of this happened to Haleigh.

Yes, the addiction is so powerful

It will RULE your life!

Out of curiosity how much would 1 pill cost?
RX cost and street cost??
No one works, but they all use!
On our local news, a school had a problem
with Vicatin, they said kids bought them for $5.
a pill................OMG!

Out of curiosity how much would 1 pill cost?
RX cost and street cost??
No one works, but they all use!
On our local news, a school had a problem
with Vicatin, they said kids bought them for $5.
a pill................OMG!

Depending on the mg of the individual oxy pill, typical value is $20 for a 40 mg pill. (1/2 the mgs for the price).

With Haleigh's respiratory problems...it could be lethal.

"We are only as sick as our secrets"

Misty's secret was her use & selling of Oxy.
Seems like it was a family affair.

That's why she cannot tell exactly what occured that night.

Misty using drugs hasn't been a secret for a long time now, and I respectfully disagree that Misty doesn't know what occurred on February 9th..She knows as does Ron C.. And I highly suspect some other members of both their families know too....
Now she may not have been privy to everything that occurred in reference to exactly who took Haleigh or where Haleigh was taken that night, but she is aware of circumstances as to WHY Haleigh has not been seen or heard of for almost a year now...JMO

I'm a recovering morphine/oxy user. it took over my life in just a couple of months. i never tried drugs till i was 28 years old. i spent all my money, sold every possession i had and lost all my friends. it's the worst of the worst in my opinion because of the withdrawls, being dope sick is unimaginable. i got clean thanks to methadone treatment (which i am currently getting off). thanks to a wonderful mother who supported me and helped me. at one time it was costing me $80 a day. i'm from a smaller canadian city and it is an epidemic here. just my 2cents

it's definately an epidemic here
oxy's and meth is all I hear about
I watched a dear loved one spiral downhill b/c of oxy's
he's better now but it was a long battle for our family
oxy's seem to be very popular with young users

Thank you for sharing, MushyB......

I know the horrors of alcohol withdrawal.
I can imagine there is nothing like the withdrawal from Oxy.

when i met my husband he was doing several different drugs.. one of them was this oxy stuff... me myself has never done then and how we got together almost unreal but it happened and he cleansed himself of all of that. we have now been together 6 years CLEAN but also 2 years married(but I will tell you it was a b*tch to go thru detox or whatever it is)
.... does oxy stuff take affect on you as well as meth.. yeah him.. so bad.. there were many nights that I thought I was taking him to the ER but he made it thru.. 7 years later............ high blood pressure, and many other effects... i stuck by his side and love him to no end.. I have never done drugs... but i love this man.. anyways none of that matters to this case but oxy thing he knows about and he's just as much interested in this case as i am.. nancy grace we watch nightly but he says one pill on that oxy pill.. would do a kid in.... so i turned around and asked do you think that it could be possible that she had that one dude.. what was it white boy craig or something that was over they were hooping it up with their drugs.. poor little hailey was there little jr saw wbc having sex with misty they left their pills laying on a table hailey thought they were candy and took them... they freaked and hid her.. where we don't know.. but then all of the crazy stuff went afterwards... but the dosage on the oxy thing is huge especially to a little kiddo.. if they are doing all this drug stings.. they need to focus on wbc and get him big time to where they can bring his butt in.. i think that will be your key... misty might not talk cause she is gonna protect that she was not cheating for drugs.....this came from my husband... sorry just kinda trying to put myself into this situation because I was in it as far as the drug part.. BUT THANK GOD HE'S SO CLEAN.. just having trouble now.. high blood pressure 160/130 and cholesterol 460.. but it's all going down.. I didn't know what I was getting into when I met him but then he admitted after we got serious.. and that was the first time I seen a man cry because he didn't want to lose what he had... o/t

I'm a recovering morphine/oxy user. it took over my life in just a couple of months. i never tried drugs till i was 28 years old. i spent all my money, sold every possession i had and lost all my friends. it's the worst of the worst in my opinion because of the withdrawls, being dope sick is unimaginable. i got clean thanks to methadone treatment (which i am currently getting off). thanks to a wonderful mother who supported me and helped me. at one time it was costing me $80 a day. i'm from a smaller canadian city and it is an epidemic here. just my 2cents

Thanks so much for sharing your experience -- that's pretty powerful. I heard on a local news channel today that it's hitting the middle schools here in San Diego. Now I'm thinking, how on earth can a 12-15 year old afford it (my son is 12). We've talked about it in great detail (he watched it with me) - and the lure is the dealers give the kids the first pill FREE, and that's all it takes for them to come back for more. My son told me he's never seen it, but I know there's already 1 kid (he went to school with since Kindegarten) that's on drugs -- and that scares the heck out of me.

Sorry to ramble, but it angers me that this lot (Misty, Ron, etc) could be contributing to the loss of innocence of our children.

MOO

Mel

Beatrice thank you. I'll take it as you was talking to me. It was hard very hard but let me tell you being on this stuff from what I can tell and when he came clean to me. The DETOX was horrible... Ron and Misty will go thru it. I almost gurantee just like anyone else will. If you are selling you are doing. Many night sweats, nights that you don't feel like you can breath, nights that you are enjoying (say by a fire your parents are over and all of a sudden throw ups uncontrollable) thoughts that your heart was stopping, thoughts that you wanted to take your own life... that's what I had to go thru.. Will they get a confession out of misty right away not at all... she will need to clean herself will she talk then i'm not sure... she might from being so young and possibly scared at that age 25 years or more is a long time could scare her enough to talk.. but when I went thru all this with my husband I googled a bunch of stuff.. so i knew what was going on.. this detox could go on for 2 -3 years or more depending on the amount you took and what you took with it... then there are the after affects just like an earth quake.. we are going thru that now with all the blood pressure etc.. 4 years later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back