996 users online (172 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

Teresa makes a statement about Ron's arrest

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...rt_this_mornin

It is all Misty's fault according to Teresa N.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post

Oh my gosh, There are no words. And if I have to bite my tongue to keep from violating TOS, the rest of you do too!

Cummings and his former wife had been seeing each other occasionally and were to meet Wednesday about 5 p.m.after he finished working at a tree trimming job, his mother, Teresa Neves, said.

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.

"They didn't see a lot of each other," she said.

She said she believes the arrest of her former daughter-in-law could mean a break in the case.

"I think she will talk with the hopes of getting out," Neves said.

She believes Misty Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up." <snipped>

Who was it Ron did tree work for? LOL
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-21-2010 at 03:08 PM. Reason: edited for copyright

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

Soooooo, Ron gets a pass from mom. Yep she will be raising the bail money.
    IMO

TN is another mom who never heard of holding her kid responsible for his own actions.

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

Oh Lordy! Too funny!

I hope NG doesn't give TN a platform tonight in which to spin her spin. Knowing NG, an "Exclusive" with TN will be the first order of business. Grrrrrr.

Well, if Misty brought Ron's "butt into this", how did he manage to rack up all of the previous drug charges (before he knew Misty) ? There must have been some other devious female involved.

TN has changed her mind about misty? Misty most likely was a runner for rc imo. Always thought that and my mind hasn't changed.
    Last edited by Whisperer; 01-21-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post

Let her tell it, everything is Misty's fault.....Come on TN you need something better than that, sweetie.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post

Soooooo, Ron gets a pass from mom. Yep she will be raising the bail money.
    IMO
    Yep, Ron was a model citizen until Misty came along and now she has ruined his reputation..............darn that girl....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    TN has changed her mind about misty? Misty most likely was a runner for rc imo. Always thought that and my mind hasn't changed.
    Does this mean that Misty is no longer the best girlfriend that Ron has ever had??????

Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

Cummings and his former wife had been seeing each other occasionally and were to meet Wednesday about 5 p.m.after he finished working at a tree trimming job, his mother, Teresa Neves, said.

"They didn't see a lot of each other," she said.

She said she believes the arrest of her former daughter-in-law could mean a break in the case. "I think she will talk with the hopes of getting out," Neves said.

She believes Misty Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up. "Maybe she'll flip and tell us where Haliegh is," she said. "That is the only [good] thing that can come out of this."

She said she did not know the roles all those who were arrested played in the drug case but thinks Misty Croslin was at it's center.

She said early Thursday it was unlikely that the family would be able to afford a bond to release Cummings, but plans to mark the year anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance were still going forward.

"Hopefully Misty will talk and Haleigh will come home," she said.

She said Cummings son Ronald Jr. is staying with Neves' mother.

"He's doing very well," she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I agree, haven't changed my mind either. She may have been delivering the goods for Ron the night that Haleigh disappeared.

Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast