827 users online (147 members and 680 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I am surprised she came out so fast...have a feeling those of us watching NG are going to have to suffer through hearing more from TN.

Ron's attorney needs to give her a call and get her to close her mouth. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    As I see it, right now TN's got two choices. Either she's raised a drug dealer...

...or she's raised someone who can't think for himself and got hoodwinked into a life of crime by a sixth-grader.

(I know, innocent until proven guilty and all that...)
    Bravo! You get the prize for making me snort my pepsi! LMAO!
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-21-2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: edited quote

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    Oh, puleeze..That's almost verbatim what a poster said last night that TN would say. Makes me want to vomit..gag me with a spoon.

This woman is not this stupid...is she?
    TN just has no shame at all, does she?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Posts pertaining to this new thread have been merged from other threads. Your eyes have not deceived you!
    Your hands are truly quicker than the eyes can see...........

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    "He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

Soooooo, Ron gets a pass from mom. Yep she will be raising the bail money.
    IMO
    Yep! Mom, as always, can see only the good in her son. I guess she's right. I can imagine Misty tackling Ron, tying him up and forcing him to take part in the sale of prescription drugs - seven times over the last month. See how dumb that sounds? jmo
    Last edited by azwriter; 01-21-2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: wrong pronoun
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    As I see it, right now TN's got two choices. Either she's raised a drug dealer...

...or she's raised one who can't think for himself and got hoodwinked into a life of crime by a sixth-grader.

(I know, innocent until proven guilty and all that...)
    amen...love it!!

TN has been reading the Cindyisms Playbook, not a smart move, lol

Oh come on now TN with this statement:
    "He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."
    Please take your "rose-colored glasses off".

She believes Misty Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up.
    OK, so then TN, why is Ron's bail set for $500.000.00 because he is innocent?

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.
    TN, if Ron wanted to stay close to Misty so she would "spill the beans", they should have stayed married.

She said she did not know the roles all those who were arrested played in the drug case but thinks Misty Croslin was at it's center.
    This is pathetic!

"They didn't see a lot of each other," she said.
    Perhaps they didn't but every time they were together someone was calling 911.

"Maybe she'll flip and tell us where Haliegh is," she said. "That is the only [good] thing that can come out of this."
    Be careful what you wish for.

She said early Thursday it was unlikely that the family would be able to afford a bond to release Cummings, but plans to mark the year anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance were still going forward.
    TN, your son was out on bond already and commited another crime. Not sure he will get out of jail even if you came up with the bond money. (I hope I have that one right)

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...rt_this_mornin

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I hope NG doesn't give TN a platform tonight in which to spin her spin. Knowing NG, an "Exclusive" with TN will be the first order of business. Grrrrrr.
    Lex, can I call you Lex? Do you really think Ron's mom would venture onto the Nancy Grace show after Miss Nancy confronted Ron that he was lying to her?
    I guess we shall see tonight. But, my money is on TN not appearing. Maybe providing a statement but I think she'll stay away. If she does appear, I'll fall to my knees and pray for her for being so dumb.
    TN's comments about these arrests are very sad. Haleigh has been missing for almost a year. No one should be speaking out to defend anyone on a drug bust. All of Ron's family should just keep to the "no comment" mode. This is not the time to focus on poor Ron. jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Nancy is on top of it. (or at the bottom) not sure.
    IMO

TN really don't want Misty to talk, does she? Nah, she couldn't....

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Nancy is on top of it. (or at the bottom) not sure.
    IMO
    There is a thread ready to be reopened just before the show starts. Keep your eyes open for it later in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    Oh, puleeze..That's almost verbatim what a poster said last night that TN would say. Makes me want to vomit..gag me with a spoon.

This woman is not this stupid...is she?
    No, she thinks we are stupid.
    Last edited by SoSueMe; 01-21-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Fix Quote

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    Lex, can I call you Lex? Do you really think Ron's mom would venture onto the Nancy Grace show after Miss Nancy confronted Ron that he was lying to her?
    I guess we shall see tonight. But, my money is on TN not appearing. Maybe providing a statement but I think she'll stay away. If she does appear, I'll fall to my knees and pray for her for being so dumb.
    TN's comments about these arrests are very sad. Haleigh has been missing for almost a year. No one should be speaking out to defend anyone on a drug bust. All of Ron's family should just keep to the "no comment" mode. This is not the time to focus on poor Ron. jmo
    I'm kind of hoping Teresa keeps talking and blaming Misty. Let's just see what Misty has to say about it when she hears they're all blaming her. KWIM?

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast