1047 users online (212 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    IMHO..This is most telling....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL_Eku0Vuww
    Just going back and reviewing some stuff. Does anyone remember who this green trailer belonged to where TN took Cobra? Cobra was hot on Snod. I'm still trying to find out if Snod had some connection to this bunch?
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    Just going back and reviewing some stuff. Does anyone remember who this green trailer belonged to where TN took Cobra? Cobra was hot on Snod. I'm still trying to find out if Snod had some connection to this bunch?
    Was that the place where the guy was raising hogs underground. I don't believe I just typed that, but it really happened, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Was that the place where the guy was raising hogs underground. I don't believe I just typed that, but it really happened, right?
    Yep! One more suspicious thing TN did. Quietly slipped away from a man in the woods because she saw a snake, when he had a gun and could have shot it! She left quietly, not even telling him about the snake, or asking him for help, or even telling him she was leaving???? WTH
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    Yep! One more suspicious thing TN did. Quietly slipped away from a man in the woods because she saw a snake, when he had a gun and could have shot it! She left quietly, not even telling him about the snake, or asking him for help, or even telling him she was leaving???? WTH
    Yes, I remember that, it was way too strange, I though she may have been on drugs. Who does that? I wish Cobra could have stayed on the case, I believe he was close to getting the truth, maybe too close. Wonder why he doesn't write a book.

I must say that Teresa outdid herself when she tearfully asked Ronald "Don't you have something to tell me?" and he acted horrified that she would ask him while being recorded and tried very hard to steer her away from the question. This conversation occurred at the very beginning of Ronald's jail time.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47