Bond being posted for Misty and Tommy?

I knew the circus wasn't over...I had visions of LP stepping up to the plate.lol

WTH!!??!! Why would anyone think that Bailing out Misty would be a good thing??? Her arrest was the best break we have had in this case in a VERY long time. I am totally OUTRAGED with this news!!! :furious::banghead:

She needs to sit in there and think about her FUTURE! Let her go without the drugs and cigarettes for a few days - clean out and face the things she has done! She's been free for 11 months and hasn't talked!! Time to try a different tactic and see if it will scare the truth from her!!!

This makes me LIVID!!! I pray that something happens to stop this!

Let those freaks sit in jail and see how much it sucks. Maybe after a good, long stay they would be more apt to spill what happened to that poor baby.

Besides, they have to know that the chances of beating the charges they have against them are slim-to-none. I bet if they are let out on bond they will all bolt. Them we may never know what happened to sweet Haleigh.

"You're out of choices" should be tattooed right above their butts.

Way to interfere with a missing child investigation. I hope that whoever this bond company may be gets the "due" respect they deserve from the people of Palatka, since they want the attention obviously. Hopefully enough to close them down in this shaky economy.
In the AH article it looked like only Tommy was being discussed. I hope Cobra has it wrong and it is only Tommy. Of course, the LE always has the option of picking Misty up again if she does anything revoke-bond worthy. Given her record, I have high hopes she will.

WTH is Cobra doing interjecting himself once again in this case. The police are doing fine without him.

From the article:

Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is acting as a media representative for a group who is seeking to post bail for Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin. Staubs called the SKY Newsroom midday Friday to make that clarication and that he does not personally want to see the two out of jail.

This doesn't even make sense! He's going to be the spokesman for this company that wants to bond these two out, yet he does not personally want to see the two out of jail! Well, guess what Cobra........neither do we. Stay out of it and let LE do their job. You serve no purpose unless you are out there looking for Haleigh. You get these two out for the media hounds to prey on, generating revenue and putting the 2 Croslin siblings lives at risk because now they are a risk to whoever has been supplying them with their stash. Go home Cobra and leave it alone.

WTH is Cobra doing interjecting himself once again in this case. The police are doing fine without him.

From the article:

Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is acting as a media representative for a group who is seeking to post bail for Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin. Staubs called the SKY Newsroom midday Friday to make that clarication and that he does not personally want to see the two out of jail.

This doesn't even make sense! He's going to be the spokesman for this company that wants to bond these two out, yet he does not personally want to see the two out of jail! Well, guess what Cobra........neither do we. Stay out of it and let LE do their job. You serve no purpose unless you are out there looking for Haleigh. You get these two out for the media hounds to prey on, generating revenue and putting the 2 Croslin siblings lives at risk because now they are a risk to whoever has been supplying them with their stash. Go home Cobra and leave it alone.

I wonder if he will be NG's new best friend.

Cobra is either BSing everyone, in an attempt to gain attention... or he is more than just a "media rep" for the group that is trying to bail them out. I don't buy that he is an innocent bystander that is just trying to be nice to a group out of professional courtesy... and he has ties to media groups like Discovery, since he was supposedly working for them on a bounty hunter show.

Something stinks to the high heavens on this, when it comes to Cobra's shenanigans...

Maybe Misty has said that, if she is allowed out of jail she can help search for HaLeigh and the bond funder considers that if they pamper Misty she will talk? Shades of KC Anthony.

I'd think Misty is a flight risk given the charges she is facing and, while her face is well known she could try to run. I wonder if she is bonded out will they have the same security and circus as for KC?

I cannot see Misty out and not going back to her drugs but it would probably be a condition of her release. Not that KC was held to all her terms of bond.

Maybe Misty has said that, if she is allowed out of jail she can help search for HaLeigh and the bond funder considers that if they pamper Misty she will talk? Shades of KC Anthony.

I'd think Misty is a flight risk given the charges she is facing and, while her face is well known she could try to run. I wonder if she is bonded out will they have the same security and circus as for KC?

I cannot see Misty out and not going back to her drugs but it would probably be a condition of her release. Not that KC was held to all her terms of bond.

She should know that modeling her incarceration like Casey has will result in 20 lbs and backne.

Cobra is either BSing everyone, in an attempt to gain attention... or he is more than just a "media rep" for the group that is trying to bail them out. I don't buy that he is an innocent bystander that is just trying to be nice to a group out of professional courtesy... and he has ties to media groups like Discovery, since he was supposedly working for them on a bounty hunter show.

Something stinks to the high heavens on this, when it comes to Cobra's shenanigans...

You would think there would be laws in place that would prevent people like this from bonding prisoners out for the purpose of exploiting them because in reality, that is what is being done here. Trying to be nice to a group out of professional courtesy? What about the other two? Orphans? Sykes and Brock? Aren't they part of the group? Media rep......yeah....right! He can't do an interview for more than 20 seconds without using the "F" word, so how is he going to function as a "Media Rep"?

Doesn't this rocket scientist still have a date with LE and a judge in Putnam County?

He should bring a toothbrush....

People like Ron and Misty should be held without bond IMO
flight risks!!!

Since it's only Misty and Tommy Cobra's talking about and not the other prisoners it sounds like "the group" consists of Croslin family members, but is there anybody who has money in that bunch? Maybe their granny feels sorry for them? Joe and co. could chip in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back