AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please continue here.

Previous thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94246"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It's upsetting there's no new news about Gabriel:(

I was waiting for the link to thread 16 at the end of 15. I don't think it made it. Can you check BeanE?

The longer this goes on the more I tend to agree with you. The police seem to be at a dead end. If he were alive someone, somewhere would have seen him by now. I am also concerned about EJ's detail of what she did with him. If she didn't do it she sure thought it through.

Makes me want to cry. Been watching this story from day one. :blue:

We had two tips submitted today by fine sleuthers here. Might have been three. I didn't see if the third one got submitted.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:

T'was a beautiful thing to watch happen! I heart websleuths.

BeanE, I went back and reread one of your posts and typed a response and it kept telling me "thread closed". So when a thread gets closed, can no one post a response to it anymore? Well, with quotes anyway.

BeanE, I went back and reread one of your posts and typed a response and it kept telling me "thread closed". So when a thread gets closed, can no one post a response to it anymore? Well, with quotes anyway.

Once a thread is closed, you are no longer able to post there.

The thread got closed before I could post it.

Oh well, that was pretty quick! -- not like this thread would be hard to find anyway. I'm sure a mod would be happy to open the thread long enough to provide a link.

They just said Gabe's story is coming up on Nightline :)

The more exposure the better. It may be that for most people they haven't heard about Gabriel. I just don't understand how LE isn't hot on the trail of someone if Gabriel was given away. I have said it before but EJ didn't seem like she was able to commit the perfect crime. She left enough clues to be able to picked up pretty quickly. If she was in contact with prospective adoptive parents they had to communicate somehow. Unless the answers are on a laptop that she destroyed. I would assume she would be in contact through the phone, too. Maybe an untracable throw away. Maybe she has been following other crimes and knew how LE found the perps and was careful not to leave any trails.

The more exposure the better. It may be that for most people they haven't heard about Gabriel. I just don't understand how LE isn't hot on the trail of someone if Gabriel was given away. I have said it before but EJ didn't seem like she was able to commit the perfect crime. She left enough clues to be able to picked up pretty quickly. If she was in contact with prospective adoptive parents they had to communicate somehow. Unless the answers are on a laptop that she destroyed. I would assume she would be in contact through the phone, too. Maybe an untracable throw away. Maybe she has been following other crimes and knew how LE found the perps and was careful not to leave any trails.

She's smart, but her rage makes her lose control and become impulsive in risky ways. She was aware she shouldn't leave phone or internet traces, but she couldn't resist her impulse to thumb her nose by leaving that kiss my a@@ suckas message.

I think she's likely to have had other slips like that.

In 5 minutes at the airport, Tammi was asking Eliz if she was going to give up Gabe for adoption. Gave her her phone number and told her to call her if she decided to.

Who does that?

We had two tips submitted today by fine sleuthers here. Might have been three. I didn't see if the third one got submitted.

I have been so busy the past two days. What were the tips... if you don't mind sharing. :)

No new insights on the Nightline program.
I still can't stand the Smiths. Tammi said that EVERYONE involved has "fibbed" and not told the truth. Who in the heck is she referring to except for herself? I guess she means Elizabeth.
Tammi is sickening:sick:
Now the media do not seem as optimistic as they once were. Just appears that way by the tone of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail