Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
    Since Tammi and Jack have no family, where was H while they were enjoying their media blitz? What did they tell her about the police searching their house?
    When they were on NG, the first time, the first news appearance, there was H, their outward expression of goodness. After that, where was she? Not with family! With strangers backstage, with a craigslist nanny, sitting alone in the corner until they need her again?
    This poor kid has been taken from the family that loves her, to be placed with the family that wants her, then she was given someone that would have loved her unconditionally, and he is taken away by someone that doesn't even seem to understand the concept of love or bonding...
    So, the way that I see it, whether Jack and Tammi were directly involved in victimizing Gabriel or not, they have made a victim out of one child already and that's bad enough for me.

I hate the Smiths, and believe me to inspire hatred from me takes a lot, loads of work, as I am not generally hateful.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    I agree! These people cannot really connect with real people, real infants needs! It's all all about TPS &JS . They have no feelings. They are from another planet. They lie, they listen to our tears ,our cries ,they feel nothing!Yet they lived in real marriages, they interacted , yet they felt nothing! Just gimme,gimme, gimme what I want,yet I don't know what I want...except to kill somebody for what I think somebody has done to me? my daughter? my mother, my brother/? GOOD GOD GET THEM OFF THE STREETS!!!!!!PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schmerty_Jones For This Useful Post:

Ahhhhh.....so it's NOT just me that's mad as hell?

Good, I was beginning to feel alone.......

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Yet another car seat...thanks Debloree for a great find! So now we have 3 carseats...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Now that I know I'm in good company (lol), I'm going to try to get some sleep.

May Gabriel come home to his family soon, and may he know peace and love.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Yet another car seat...thanks Debloree for a great find! So now we have 3 carseats...

Nice find ! Looks like nice carseat too.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Smile

Thanks Momtective, I don't know how to post pics yet, or if the car seats are even important.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debloree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by debloree View Post
    Thanks Momtective, I don't know how to post pics yet, or if the car seats are even important.
    No problem...it was a great find. So now we have 3 car seats..EJ's, Tammi's and ???..uhmmm

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Maybe Tammi could pop in here and tell us which one is hers. She said tan I believe?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debloree For This Useful Post:

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

THat latest car seat isn't a car seat, it's a high chair, you can tell it from the plastic material and the edge of the leg is in the bottom of the shot.
    If you look on the Gabriel Facebook page, I believe there is a wider shot that shows the whole high chair a little better.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1160920730
    This shows the high chair. Same print.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...6&id=593608323
    For comparison and proof that it's a high chair.

It's a Graco, link below for comparison of the shoulder straps. My daughter has it in "Elyse".
    http://infant-feeding.babycatalog.co...hchair-1751636
    Last edited by not_my_kids; 01-25-2010 at 04:09 AM.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

I'm not sure that one is a car seat. I thought it was when I first saw it too, but then I was looking at other pics of Gabriel & I think it might be a high chair. Here is another pic w/him in the same chair.

I'm not 100% sure which one it is! But I'm leaning more towards a high chair....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Useful Post:

oops, I posted before reading everyone elses comments saying it was a high chair, lol! Sorry...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Useful Post:

If the plaid one belongs to the Smith's then I can almost guarantee the other one doesn't belong to EJ. That seat looks expensive, it looks like suede leather with a leather or suede leather head ring and there are harness buddies on the harness. Doesn't seem that EJ would invest that much in a car seat and making it that comfortable for a baby she couldn't stand. JMO
    I'm not looking at the photo's right now, but IIRC, I've seen a picture of Gabe in a car seat with the monkey harness buddies (I have the same one's for my son so these always stood out to me), Gabe looks a little younger to me. But I'll have to check that out again later. Right now I gotta get my own little man ready to go the babysitter.

ETA: I meant to say I think that EJ and Logan had that carseat with the harness buddies. I agree she wouldn't care much about his comfort, but Logan did. And the carseat and/or harness buddies could have been a shower gift.
    Last edited by NewMommy09; 01-25-2010 at 08:26 AM.
    Bring the Missing Home!!!
    Find Kara Kopetsky!!!

God watch over baby Gabriel Johnson
    Tips: gabrieljohnson.tips@gmail.com

30. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMommy09 For This Useful Post:

Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast